Aaryn Williams | part 20

CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | part 20

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

I don’t know anyone normal SAHM who has the luxury of dropping their kids off to nanny/babysitter to run errands. Most SAHMs have to pack up their babies and bring them along to whatever errands they need to do. I plan my day/errands around my kids and their naps and activities. I either bring snacks and things for my kids to do while I run errands, or I wait until the kids are asleep and do my errands at 8:00 at night.

How do you consider yourself a SAHM when you literally have a nanny so you can go shopping and to Starbucks. It’s just no longer relatable. I’m 34 weeks pregnant and I feel bad when I sit and relax during my kids naptime instead of doing something productive around the house.

I understand having help if you need to edit a vlog or do something that is producing income for your family. However, she’s literally not doing shit but blowing money. It boggles my mind how Nick doesn’t ask her what the fuck she does all day. I haven’t watched a vlog in months because it’s honestly just obnoxious how spoiled, unappreciative, and annoying she is about everything. I may even unfollow her on Instagram because I’m so tired of seeing her pink drinks and the constant bitching about being pregnant/sick. It definitely sucks being pregnant with a baby and toddler...we all get it. Who do you think wants to watch your daily stories of the constant complaining? You made the choice to get pregnant again knowing that you can barely take care of the two you have. Deal with it girl.
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

English girl97 wrote:Kinda off topic but I can't find a board for Hillary Alex. It absolutely disgusts me that she got 2 kittens then dumped them a week later.
Found it
viewtopic.php?f=195&t=13872
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

English girl97 wrote:Kinda off topic but I can't find a board for Hillary Alex. It absolutely disgusts me that she got 2 kittens then dumped them a week later.
I really wish Hillary Alex had a board too ... she got 2 kittens and then got rid of them, what the fuck?!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is absolutely disgusting. Why did she do that? What a c u next tuesday!
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I 100% agree with this! I wish I could have 1 hour every morning to go to the gym, I’m not ready to leave my son at the gym daycare. But I totally agree, if you want to have more kids then you need to spend the time with them don’t pop them out to leave them with the nanny.
CrazyMazy00 wrote:I don’t know anyone normal SAHM who has the luxury of dropping their kids off to nanny/babysitter to run errands. Most SAHMs have to pack up their babies and bring them along to whatever errands they need to do. I plan my day/errands around my kids and their naps and activities. I either bring snacks and things for my kids to do while I run errands, or I wait until the kids are asleep and do my errands at 8:00 at night.

How do you consider yourself a SAHM when you literally have a nanny so you can go shopping and to Starbucks. It’s just no longer relatable. I’m 34 weeks pregnant and I feel bad when I sit and relax during my kids naptime instead of doing something productive around the house.

I understand having help if you need to edit a vlog or do something that is producing income for your family. However, she’s literally not doing shit but blowing money. It boggles my mind how Nick doesn’t ask her what the fuck she does all day. I haven’t watched a vlog in months because it’s honestly just obnoxious how spoiled, unappreciative, and annoying she is about everything. I may even unfollow her on Instagram because I’m so tired of seeing her pink drinks and the constant bitching about being pregnant/sick. It definitely sucks being pregnant with a baby and toddler...we all get it. Who do you think wants to watch your daily stories of the constant complaining? You made the choice to get pregnant again knowing that you can barely take care of the two you have. Deal with it girl.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

amandabelle wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I just cannot believe she complains so much!!!

I seriously HATE when people complain they are either looking for sympathy, attention or just like to be a debbie downer.

But...she us pregnant! This is what happens when you are pregnant! You gain weight, you lose sleep, you get heartburn, you get sick, etc.
You are BLESSED to be pregnant!!! There are soooo many women who would love to be pregnant and have all those symptoms!

I think she has complained more in her first...what, 8 weeks of pregnancy then I did my entire pregnancy...and I was a week and half over due. AND I didnt gain any weight til my 3rd trimester because I was throwing up every day, I had major aversions and every other typical pregnancy symptom.

She chose to get pregnant, and she is choosing to incessantly complain.

It is absolutely shameful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I felt awful my first 8 weeks but I was always telling my fiancé how excited and happy I was to be having symptoms and experiencing pregnancy. I feel truly blessed. I don’t get how she doesn’t see babies as blessings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, yes pregnancy can suck sometimes but you get a sweet little baby and you forget any moment you didn't feel a hundred percent. I would give anything to be pregnant, I would puke a thousand times a day if it meant that I got to be pregnant right now with another baby and so many other women feel the same way. Her constant bitching is tacky. She is tacky. She wanted to get pregnant while she had two other babies to take care of ... and she still has it easier then most, she doesn't even go to fucking work everyday and can take anytime off that she wants. Her job is filming herself... some YouTube(ers) work hard, she doesn't. Her videos are speed up montages of her daily boring life. She is not the first women to get pregnant and feel like shit, but she should be happy that she gets another baby and that she got pregnant so quickly.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Prego cravings - 8 more months of that.

Also she got TWO drinks at Starbucks just today. But how's that no caffeine going Aaryn? Step off the high horse and get back on your pony.
Northerndaisy0410
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Northerndaisy0410 »

In her most recent insta story she posts about her Starbucks drink but starts the caption with “I’m in Nicks truck today but...”. God forbid we see the ford logo and assume she’s back to driving a peasant vehicle.

Also, she always does this sticking her tongue out and licking her lips thing in her vlogs and it drives me craaaazy. As does this certain bratty/pouty face she gets. This girl drives me crazy! And I can’t stop keeping up with her shit show of a life!
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

No doubt where Skyla gets the "I want" from.

Aaryn reposted this persons story, I had to crop it out because of names
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

MiloandMax wrote:No doubt where Skyla gets the "I want" from.

Aaryn reposted this persons story, I had to crop it out because of names
That’s all she knows! “I want, I want, I want”. Watch she’ll get the watch Image

runlikeamother_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by runlikeamother_ »

MiloandMax wrote:Prego cravings - 8 more months of that.

Also she got TWO drinks at Starbucks just today. But how's that no caffeine going Aaryn? Step off the high horse and get back on your pony.
For someone that’s had a miscarriage she seems very flippant about caffeine. I honestly mean no shade to women who have had miscarriages and drink caffeine. But she is POUNDING those drinks and “Coke Zero” back.I had a miscarriage last month and when ever I hopefully get pregnant I will be steering CLEAR of all caffeinated beverages because my fear of miscarrying again is so great. I dunno. Just wanted to get that off my chest!
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Does she actually want the Apple watch or did she just see something shiny and expensive and decide she wanted it because she doesn't already have it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Aaryn Williams | part 20

Unread post by Morethescarier »

snagglesnoogle wrote:
I really wish Hillary Alex had a board too ... she got 2 kittens and then got rid of them, what the fuck?!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is absolutely disgusting. Why did she do that? What a c u next tuesday!
Hillarys board!

Sister Hillary
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Morethescarier wrote:
snagglesnoogle wrote:
Hillarys board!

Sister Hillary
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Thank you darling! You're a gem!! <3
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I 100% agree with this! I wish I could have 1 hour every morning to go to the gym, I’m not ready to leave my son at the gym daycare. But I totally agree, if you want to have more kids then you need to spend the time with them don’t pop them out to leave them with the nanny.
CrazyMazy00 wrote:I don’t know anyone normal SAHM who has the luxury of dropping their kids off to nanny/babysitter to run errands. Most SAHMs have to pack up their babies and bring them along to whatever errands they need to do. I plan my day/errands around my kids and their naps and activities. I either bring snacks and things for my kids to do while I run errands, or I wait until the kids are asleep and do my errands at 8:00 at night.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I 100% agree with this! I wish I could have 1 hour every morning to go to the gym, I’m not ready to leave my son at the gym daycare. But I totally agree, if you want to have more kids then you need to spend the time with them don’t pop them out to leave them with the nanny.

Couldn't agree more... And on the topic of Nick.... He must have such low standards/expectations of a wife/mother cause seriously, how can you be ok with this shit show?
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:Prego cravings - 8 more months of that.

She is going to pile on the pounds too that's for sure... Can't stand her ugly face.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Aaryn can't guzzle down 600 calories worth of alcohol anymore so now she's replacing that with Starbucks. If she keeps drinking 2 trenta pink drinks a day and eating all of that frozen food she's going to be 200 lbs by June. When someone does ask if she's having twins she will blow up and get offended lol.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

username44 wrote:Aaryn can't guzzle down 600 calories worth of alcohol anymore so now she's replacing that with Starbucks. If she keeps drinking 2 trenta pink drinks a day and eating all of that frozen food she's going to be 200 lbs by June. When someone does ask if she's having twins she will blow up and get offended lol.
Shhh! That’s what we want :p

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Northerndaisy0410 wrote:In her most recent insta story she posts about her Starbucks drink but starts the caption with “I’m in Nicks truck today but...”. God forbid we see the ford logo and assume she’s back to driving a peasant vehicle.

Also, she always does this sticking her tongue out and licking her lips thing in her vlogs and it drives me craaaazy. As does this certain bratty/pouty face she gets. This girl drives me crazy! And I can’t stop keeping up with her shit show of a life!

Also in every vlog or IG story ... mostly the vlogs .. she does this half smile , blinking , I think I’m a rich celebrity tossing my hair and primping every two seconds , thing ... that makes me want to throat punch here. And the ridiculous way she drinks out of a straw.

runlikeamother_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by runlikeamother_ »

Morethescarier wrote:
username44 wrote:Aaryn can't guzzle down 600 calories worth of alcohol anymore so now she's replacing that with Starbucks. If she keeps drinking 2 trenta pink drinks a day and eating all of that frozen food she's going to be 200 lbs by June. When someone does ask if she's having twins she will blow up and get offended lol.
Shhh! That’s what we want :p

Que her calling her “trainer” and being super obsessive about calories...

Return to “Aaryn Williams”