HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

emma101 wrote:Name predictions??? I see her going with something like Austin Image

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
Ausstin.

Sent from my ASUS_X00QD using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Plot twist: haylee got back in to hard drugs and was using the money rsndy brought in to purchase them. And Randy was like nah F dis shit. Then she got knocked up again so the.baby could save her from drugs again.

Haha, jk but seriously thought she really did go off the rails because shit wasn't going her way so it's plausible.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

Just watched her newest vlog. She sure did pack Hazzel a bunch of junk food, cookies, chips, rice krispie and then an ice cream.
My son was in speech therapy from the time he was 2 until halfway through Kindergarten and you would never know by the way he speaks now. Hazzel is still very hard to understand, even so that Haylee had to ask her to repeat herself.
forgetmenottt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by forgetmenottt »

thewordalive wrote:Plot twist: haylee got back in to hard drugs and was using the money rsndy brought in to purchase them. And Randy was like nah F dis shit. ImageImage Then she got knocked up again so the.baby could save her from drugs again.

Haha, jk but seriously thought she really did go off the rails because shit wasn't going her way so it's plausible.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Who knows, you might not be too far off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
älskling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by älskling »

prettypink-dreamer wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:42 pm I’m super curious about the name. Hayley, Dann, Hazzel, Dustin and....? I bet it will something unique & strange, nothing common.

It'll be something ending in -son or -ayden I bet 🤦
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She made a registry bc on Amazon if you make a registry you get a bunch of free stuff. Same with Target and a bunch of others. No one has to buy anything. If you add stuff you get a huge box of free junk.

I think she didn't buy anything bc she didn't know if it was going to stick at first or if she would keep it.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

A $400 stroller is the only thing marked as purchased from their registry. Probably from one of their moms, maybe they made it to send to family who ask.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

I find it really strange she avoids even mentioning her boyfriend. Like I feel like it's kinda confusing like who tf is he? I get not wanting to film bc some people arent comfortable, but it's still a little weird. She mentions nothing about him or his name or how they met or anything. I saw on an instastory that she said shes known him for a while though and that's it.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

sryjbc0918 wrote:I find it really strange she avoids even mentioning her boyfriend. Like I feel like it's kinda confusing like who tf is he? I get not wanting to film bc some people arent comfortable, but it's still a little weird. She mentions nothing about him or his name or how they met or anything. I saw on an instastory that she said shes known him for a while though and that's it.
When she picked up the camera at the end of the vlog about preparing for the gender reveal he was like "I'm allowed to be in the room??". She had said that he didn't want to be on youtube, but that comment made it seem like it was her who didn't want him on her channel. Either way I hope she keeps him off because he seems annoying lol.

She used to say that her videos were for her and Hazzel to look back on but then recently she's said that they're for the easy money so there's that. If they were truly for Hazzel though I could see her not wanting this hook up of 5 minutes to be in them... even though she's having an accidental son with the guy so I guess he would eventually want to look back on his parents together.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:42 am I saw on an instastory that she said shes known him for a while though and that's it.
YouTubers' idea of knowing someone for awhile sure is...different. They were together less time before her pregnancy than a pregnancy lasts. Even if they knew each other before dating, you still don't really get to know someone as a partner until you're officially together, as a romantic relationship completely changes the dynamics between two people.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

jellybean wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:00 pm
sryjbc0918 wrote:I find it really strange she avoids even mentioning her boyfriend. Like I feel like it's kinda confusing like who tf is he? I get not wanting to film bc some people arent comfortable, but it's still a little weird. She mentions nothing about him or his name or how they met or anything. I saw on an instastory that she said shes known him for a while though and that's it.
When she picked up the camera at the end of the vlog about preparing for the gender reveal he was like "I'm allowed to be in the room??". She had said that he didn't want to be on youtube, but that comment made it seem like it was her who didn't want him on her channel. Either way I hope she keeps him off because he seems annoying lol.

She used to say that her videos were for her and Hazzel to look back on but then recently she's said that they're for the easy money so there's that. If they were truly for Hazzel though I could see her not wanting this hook up of 5 minutes to be in them... even though she's having an accidental son with the guy so I guess he would eventually want to look back on his parents together.

The part that makes me sad is how one day he could find the videos where she's openly talked about how she wasn't excited about the baby. I get it wasn't planned and those feelings are valid, but the way she put it was so off-putting. It's fine to feel that way, but don't say it on a public platform where he might one day see it. I would be devastated if I found a video of my mom saying that when she was pregnant with me.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

If anyone’s blocked from Haylee’s insta, take one for the team and follow randy!
Apparently there’s some drama with someone pretending to be her, and being nasty towards his new fling

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Procrastinating....more like she’s broke.

How are you 34 weeks pregnant and you haven’t gotten a single thing for the baby yet she’s literally known she was pregnant since February? Trouble in paradise already Haylee?

This whole thing seems so off to me...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f141d9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 66b76e.jpg[/IMG]

For how often she shops for Hazzel and does her “cash stuffing” i am shocked she hasn’t gotten the baby a single thing.

Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

Maybe she’s putting him up for adoption

Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjaysmommy999 »

What is Randy’s sm? So haylee is constantly spending money on buying hazzel ugly outfits and stupid lols but can’t bother to buy the new baby a onesie or an outfit here and there? What a bitch. Clearly haylee gives 2 fucks about this new baby coming so why not just give him up for adoption. I thought I’d feel bad for haylee but at this point she’s becoming more and more unbearable. I have a daughter who’s 5. I am no where near ready for a baby but if it happend I’d be out shopping galore because baby shopping is so much fun. She’s a piece of shit

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Kjaysmommy999 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:19 pm What is Randy’s sm? So haylee is constantly spending money on buying hazzel ugly outfits and stupid lols but can’t bother to buy the new baby a onesie or an outfit here and there? What a bitch. Clearly haylee gives 2 fucks about this new baby coming so why not just give him up for adoption. I thought I’d feel bad for haylee but at this point she’s becoming more and more unbearable. I have a daughter who’s 5. I am no where near ready for a baby but if it happend I’d be out shopping galore because baby shopping is so much fun. She’s a piece of shit

I agree!!!! Its so weird. I didnt even watch the gender reveal, it seemed so dull, especially since literally everyone knew what shes having. Literally...everyone. lol but yeah, she spends loads on shit for hazzel and its mot even like its necessity stuff. Plus what's with the babys dad? Is he not working to buy his baby something? I'm 23 weeks & have a 5 year old and havent gotten much for my baby, but I've gotten a few clothes and a little stuffed animal at least!!! She seems so detached.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Kjaysmommy999 wrote:What is Randy’s sm? So haylee is constantly spending money on buying hazzel ugly outfits and stupid lols but can’t bother to buy the new baby a onesie or an outfit here and there? What a bitch. Clearly haylee gives 2 fucks about this new baby coming so why not just give him up for adoption. I thought I’d feel bad for haylee but at this point she’s becoming more and more unbearable. I have a daughter who’s 5. I am no where near ready for a baby but if it happend I’d be out shopping galore because baby shopping is so much fun. She’s a piece of shit

I don't know if there's any right way for her to feel about this pregnancy. It was obviously a huge mistake that shouldn't have happened when it did, so if she was super excited and carefree under these circumstances that would make her delusional and way out of touch with what's best for Hazzel. She knows she messed up.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Pet peeve, but I cant stand it when people just say "baby" instead of "the baby". It sounds stupid as hell and I wish people would stop

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

forgetmenottt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by forgetmenottt »

Homegirl has “Juliet” as one of her “baby names I love but won’t be using” except... in the video she spelled it “Julite.”

In her Instastories, someone told her that she spelled it wrong, but Hayley said, “that was one way it was spelled in a baby book & I liked it more than the other way :P

Well. It’s a shame we won’t be meeting baby Julight. Jewlite. Joolight.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

forgetmenottt wrote:Homegirl has “Juliet” as one of her “baby names I love but won’t be using” except... in the video she spelled it “Julite.”

In her Instastories, someone told her that she spelled it wrong, but Hayley said, “that was one way it was spelled in a baby book & I liked it more than the other way :P

Well. It’s a shame we won’t be meeting baby Julight. Jewlite. Joolight.

LOL homegirl looked through baby books for names but hasn’t bought a single thing for the baby.. Also, I loved how most of her names she declined because they were originally chosen with Randy.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”