HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

älskling
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by älskling »

So she picks normal names for girls but ridiculous ones for boys. Talon? ALEXAVIER?
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Lolislol26 wrote:
forgetmenottt wrote:Homegirl has “Juliet” as one of her “baby names I love but won’t be using” except... in the video she spelled it “Julite.”

In her Instastories, someone told her that she spelled it wrong, but Hayley said, “that was one way it was spelled in a baby book & I liked it more than the other way :P

Well. It’s a shame we won’t be meeting baby Julight. Jewlite. Joolight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL homegirl looked through baby books for names but hasn’t bought a single thing for the baby.. Also, I loved how most of her names she declined because they were originally chosen with Randy.
She did say she wasnt using any names shed picked with Randy because she thought it was weird to use a name she picked with another man. I agree with that idea, but this is also literally why you gotta slow down and not get pregnant after half a second with a new man after leaving your husband.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

forgetmenottt wrote:Homegirl has “Juliet” as one of her “baby names I love but won’t be using” except... in the video she spelled it “Julite.”

In her Instastories, someone told her that she spelled it wrong, but Hayley said, “that was one way it was spelled in a baby book & I liked it more than the other way :P

There's no way it was spelled like that. She just can't read.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Kjaysmommy999 wrote:What is Randy’s sm? So haylee is constantly spending money on buying hazzel ugly outfits and stupid lols but can’t bother to buy the new baby a onesie or an outfit here and there? What a bitch. Clearly haylee gives 2 fucks about this new baby coming so why not just give him up for adoption. I thought I’d feel bad for haylee but at this point she’s becoming more and more unbearable. I have a daughter who’s 5. I am no where near ready for a baby but if it happend I’d be out shopping galore because baby shopping is so much fun. She’s a piece of shit

Exactly like at Target, let me LOOK at these outfits with her step Mom and siblings there..seemed more like fishing for her to help out (my SIL does that shit constantly with my MIL)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

jellybean wrote:

There's no way it was spelled like that. She just can't read.

Damn, she stupid...
Apparently there’s 38 other people who can’t read/spell ImageImage this world, I swear!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... eb95e1.jpg[/IMG]Image

dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

Talon sounds made up and Alexavier is just squishing two good names together to make one ugly name. I can't imagine what two names they're trying to decide between now if those were the other top choices.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

pianogossiper wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:

LOL homegirl looked through baby books for names but hasn’t bought a single thing for the baby.. Also, I loved how most of her names she declined because they were originally chosen with Randy.
She did say she wasnt using any names shed picked with Randy because she thought it was weird to use a name she picked with another man. I agree with that idea, but this is also literally why you gotta slow down and not get pregnant after half a second with a new man after leaving your husband.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

If my husband and I separated and I got pregnant by someone else I wouldn’t use the names we’ve thought of together, either. But I also would not announce it to the world. She only made that video to get views and $$.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lol it’s surrogate...stay in school kids!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3f80a6.jpg[/IMG]
sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

dexjuno wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:56 am Talon sounds made up and Alexavier is just squishing two good names together to make one ugly name. I can't imagine what two names they're trying to decide between now if those were the other top choices.
One of my good guy friends from school is called Talon actually :D
lazyladybug123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lazyladybug123 »

dexjuno wrote:Talon sounds made up and Alexavier is just squishing two good names together to make one ugly name. I can't imagine what two names they're trying to decide between now if those were the other top choices.
I’ve heard of Talan but not Talon. Her boy choices are ridiculous.

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Who's in charge of making the new thread? This one took eight months to get to 40 pages lol, slower than most but it's the fastest one of hers has ever moved.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

dexjuno wrote:Talon sounds made up and Alexavier is just squishing two good names together to make one ugly name. I can't imagine what two names they're trying to decide between now if those were the other top choices.
I work with a girl named talon. Terrible name lol

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

forgetmenottt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by forgetmenottt »

She’s already talking about her & Dann having more kids...
Maybe live with your baby daddy & get your shit together before discussing more kids.

lazyladybug123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lazyladybug123 »

I saw the name Bracstun today. Really?

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

lazyladybug123 wrote:
I’ve heard of Talan but not Talon. Her boy choices are ridiculous.

The Talan spelling isn’t terrible, I’ve heard of that name on that show Laguna Beach. But Talon is literally a claw and in Spanish in means heel. Lol

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Atleast we know one thing for sure... he is gunna have a strange spelt name. Ain’t be no Harry, George or Steve.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Idk why but the double N in Dann is annoying as hell lol and why does she refer to him as babys father in her videos ? Lolol
älskling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by älskling »

What kind of school starts so early you have to get up at 5:45am? That's rough.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

älskling wrote:What kind of school starts so early you have to get up at 5:45am? That's rough.
Britney's daughter aria is catching the bus at 6:30 so apparently who cares if they're your kids and you could take them to school . This way they keep them out if the house for longer and can justify putting them to bed at 7:00 pm. Especially with the lunches these kids get. Also why are none of these kids ( bar Jess's) in extra curricular activities. Gum,Dance,soccer, Lego club,drama i don't care just do something with these kids for gods sake.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A110 using Tapatalk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Did she buy a car or does the borrow someone else's?

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”