GQS | Snotty Snob, Pervy Blob & the Grabby Mob | Part 39

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Snotty Snob, Pervy Blob & the Grabby Mob | Part 39

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

They work hard? When? They think outside the box? How? Why? When?They are always working? Again, when? In between sleeping in while the nanny comes and gets their 4 kids up, fed, teeth brushed, hair done, and dressed for the day, going out to eat 2 or 3 times a day, taking an hour to put on makeup to get ready for the day at 2 p.m., lounging on the couch like beached whales, endless date nights, and vacations? Ok...gotcha.Image Greed and jealously because people are commenting about the kids walking on the countertop? No dumb ass, they are commenting about it because these girls could easily fall off and get seriously hurt. At one point one of the girls was stooping on the countertop and could have easily lost her balance and fell off. Neither parent was watching or close by. This person makes no sense whatsoever. Keep drinking the kool-aid dipshit. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 541fdf.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

What I don’t get is why they feel they need to try to be sneaky about going to Australia. You told viewers you were going, you said when you were going, but now you say nothing about it when your leaving soon. In doing this your suspicious behaviors are going to lead to people calling you out. Instead of “taking a break” or whatever from AMU why not say we are shutting the shop down while we are away in Australia? Your going on yet another vacation without your kids, that’s not a huge surprise.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

At what age will they make the girls stop walking and sitting on the counters?
For goodness sake, they are 4 years old and totally capable of sitting on chairs.
I can’t imagine what others just think when the FF come to their houses and walk o. Their islands.
These people are beyond stupid!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

4kkids wrote:At what age will they make the girls stop walking and sitting on the counters?
For goodness sake, they are 4 years old and totally capable of sitting on chairs.
I can’t imagine what others just think when the FF come to their houses and walk o. Their islands.
These people are beyond stupid!

Well, if they are other vloggers, they probably aren't surprised. Hazy has a hard time sitting on her bottom, the Daily Bumps kids are always walking around the counters, as are Ellie and Jared's kids. I never saw so many kids on counters until my daughter started watching vloggers. When my kids were little, and they wanted to help me bake or see what I was doing on the counter, I had a footstool for them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Everytime I see MamaMimi in a vlog I am reminded what a witch she was in the post she wrote after the Dummies took their break without the cats 2 years ago. She was pretty full of herself and haughty just as Dim and Dimmer are in many of their lie feeds and other postings. ScreamingMimi threatens to block the haters blah, blah and of course acts like the public should be grateful the odds are online. I don't like anything about her.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

I honestly feel like the greediers are buying subs....Tybutt is feeling the heat from the rising subs that the Binghams are getting. Nothing him and his hooker wife do is making them go viral! So, he and maybe even Ashcow are buying the subs to fend off the Binghams from surpassing them.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

GA Peach70 wrote:They work hard? When? They think outside the box? How? Why? When?They are always working? Again, when? In between sleeping in while the nanny comes and gets their 4 kids up, fed, teeth brushed, hair done, and dressed for the day, going out to eat 2 or 3 times a day, taking an hour to put on makeup to get ready for the day at 2 p.m., lounging on the couch like beached whales, endless date nights, and vacations? Ok...gotcha.Image Greed and jealously because people are commenting about the kids walking on the countertop? No dumb ass, they are commenting about it because these girls could easily fall off and get seriously hurt. At one point one of the girls was stooping on the countertop and could have easily lost her balance and fell off. Neither parent was watching or close by. This person makes no sense whatsoever. Keep drinking the kool-aid dipshit. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 541fdf.jpg[/img]

That’s probably Ashley under cover.. there’s a lot of exclamation points lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Sickandtired wrote:I honestly feel like the greediers are buying subs....Tybutt is feeling the heat from the rising subs that the Binghams are getting. Nothing him and his hooker wife do is making them go viral! So, he and maybe even Ashcow are buying the subs to fend off the Binghams from surpassing them.
I’m honestly amazed that they get any new subscribers at all so I wouldn’t be surprised. But the Bings are another 581 closer to passing them since the last time I checked. So they’re definitely on the slow gaining payment plan. Haha

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

gram3 wrote:Everytime I see MamaMimi in a vlog I am reminded what a witch she was in the post she wrote after the Dummies took their break without the cats 2 years ago. She was pretty full of herself and haughty just as Dim and Dimmer are in many of their lie feeds and other postings. ScreamingMimi threatens to block the haters blah, blah and of course acts like the public should be grateful the odds are online. I don't like anything about her.
Good to hear, Gram3. I thought it was just me who felt that way.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

GA Peach70 wrote:They work hard? When? They think outside the box? How? Why? When?They are always working? Again, when? In between sleeping in while the nanny comes and gets their 4 kids up, fed, teeth brushed, hair done, and dressed for the day, going out to eat 2 or 3 times a day, taking an hour to put on makeup to get ready for the day at 2 p.m., lounging on the couch like beached whales, endless date nights, and vacations? Ok...gotcha.Image Greed and jealously because people are commenting about the kids walking on the countertop? No dumb ass, they are commenting about it because these girls could easily fall off and get seriously hurt. At one point one of the girls was stooping on the countertop and could have easily lost her balance and fell off. Neither parent was watching or close by. This person makes no sense whatsoever. Keep drinking the kool-aid dipshit. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 541fdf.jpg[/img]

I don’t understand why every time someone says something slightly negative that they must be jealous of their “riches”. Sorry but in 2-5 years time when no one gives a shit, trash has a face like queen joni, seneshit is in the courts and being sued and tylardarse needs an mini truck and emt’s to haul his fat arse out of his house - what are they going to do without the money?? They will end up back in a basement of family, grifting and spounging off them.

I admit id love to be as frivolous with money as they are, but they genuinely arent nice people. Id rather be “average” and work hard for what we have. Our kids arent going to grow up with cameras in their faces, or think of possessions as throw away items.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

JD386 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Update... Since last check, the GQS have lost followers and TIHWB has gained. New total needed to pass is...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 488f99.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Latest update... Gardners seem to be up a little again after a drop this morning. But still not as many new subs as the Bigs...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 5d24d5.jpg[/img]

In the 4 hours since this was updated, the Binghams grew 854 viewers. The Gardners gained 72. The truth is in the numbers.

Edit: there is now only 19,718 separating them.

And only 19,019 now! I was going to continue to post updates every two hours but I figured that was a lot, hahahaha... I'm going to update at least every once in the morning and once at night though for sure because its fun to watch!

For instance, the Bigs have gained 3,580 subs on the GQS in the last 24 hours since I posted the first photo.

Definitely people can post them more often than me if they want! Its super fun to watch, its like New Years Eve all over again! ImageImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f5a457.jpg[/img]

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
JD386 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: Latest update... Gardners seem to be up a little again after a drop this morning. But still not as many new subs as the Bigs...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 5d24d5.jpg[/img]

In the 4 hours since this was updated, the Binghams grew 854 viewers. The Gardners gained 72. The truth is in the numbers.

Edit: there is now only 19,718 separating them.

And only 19,019 now! I was going to continue to post updates every two hours but I figured that was a lot, hahahaha... I'm going to update at least every once in the morning and once at night though for sure because its fun to watch!

For instance, the Bigs have gained 3,580 subs on the GQS in the last 24 hours since I posted the first photo.

Definitely people can post them more often than me if they want! Its super fun to watch, its like New Years Eve all over again! ImageImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f5a457.jpg[/img]

“Its the final countdown!!”

I bet the bingdings are absolutely pissing themselves! Goes to show 4/5 kids of different ages, a normal looking couple, kids with interests outside of the house are better viewing than 4x4yr old brats and slobs for parents - who’d of thought!!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JD386 wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:
LuciaS1971 wrote:I am highly confused right now. Just released from a week in the hospital with double pneumonia and the flu, so I'm a bit loopy BUT...

Something funky going down in Greedtown..

A certain follower of the AMU page made some comments about the counter top crap/out of control kids (from the Grove lie feed) and that this was a legitimate company they were advertising for and basically what a shit show.. now said follower has been awarded the "Top Fan" badge.. LMFAO

doesn't make sense BUT these two are so up their owns asses, I don't understand half of what they do...
I’m relatively sure that the top fan badge is automatically awarded through FB algorithms to people who interact the most on a page. That’s hilarious that they have a top fan who is criticizing them though. I bet Bison is in need of a truck load of snickers!

Yep. This. If you even just go to their page or like their posts enough you’ll get a notification that you are a “top fan”. I may or may not have gotten one the other day from a family’s page that lives in the same state that has 5 children of the same age plus maybe 2 older children. Image I’m being vague so as to not admit I interact with anyone at all.

You may, or may not, have to worry about posting there unless you may, or may not, choose to post negatively there. But lets be real. Anyone who may, or may not, be a hater of that maybe real, maybe fake, family should really have their maybe sane, maybe brain damaged, heads examined.

There. Try to figure THAT ONE out! Bahahahaha!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
JD386 wrote:
SassySassenach wrote: I’m relatively sure that the top fan badge is automatically awarded through FB algorithms to people who interact the most on a page. That’s hilarious that they have a top fan who is criticizing them though. I bet Bison is in need of a truck load of snickers!

Yep. This. If you even just go to their page or like their posts enough you’ll get a notification that you are a “top fan”. I may or may not have gotten one the other day from a family’s page that lives in the same state that has 5 children of the same age plus maybe 2 older children. Image I’m being vague so as to not admit I interact with anyone at all.

You may, or may not, have to worry about posting there unless you may, or may not, choose to post negatively there. But lets be real. Anyone who may, or may not, be a hater of that maybe real, maybe fake, family should really have their maybe sane, maybe brain damaged, heads examined.

Hahahahaha I love vagueness. It’s like that one episode of Friends “they don’t know that we know they know we know”. Image

And yeah anyone that has anything negative to say about this hypothetical family is insane.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Does anyone remember a time in the not too distant past when Mimi was sick in bed and not seen on vlogs for a while? (I have a vague recollection of that but am not positive of details. ) Her weight loss is so drastic that I think she may have had gastric bypass.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

The only way the Grubs can placate themselves, rationalize and feel better is to tell themselves anyone who tells them something they don't want to hear is jealous of them. I will never understand that one because what is there to be jealous of? How do these Greedy bags know the background of commenters? They don't and there could be wealthy people commenting as well as 13 year old tweens. They are such ignorant bumpkins.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JD386 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
JD386 wrote: Yep. This. If you even just go to their page or like their posts enough you’ll get a notification that you are a “top fan”. I may or may not have gotten one the other day from a family’s page that lives in the same state that has 5 children of the same age plus maybe 2 older children. Image I’m being vague so as to not admit I interact with anyone at all.

Hahahahaha I love vagueness. It’s like that one episode of Friends “they don’t know that we know they know we know”. Image

And yeah anyone that has anything negative to say about this hypothetical family is insane.

That's my family's FAVORITE Friends quote, we find ways to work it in to so many conversations!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Down to 18,682!

Anyone else think there will be a scattered vlog schedule while they’re gone? There’s no way they have 10 days or however they’re gone worth of vlogs saved up to auto post while they’re gone. And we all know they’re not going to edit while on vacation.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JD386 wrote:Down to 18,682!

Anyone else think there will be a scattered vlog schedule while they’re gone? There’s no way they have 10 days or however they’re gone worth of vlogs saved up to auto post while they’re gone. And we all know they’re not going to edit while on vacation.

I think they may try to go live once or twice to hide the fact that they dont have a vlog ready to post. The question is... Do they try to pretend they are in Utah somehow?

They seem to be posting pretty consistently a week behind. But that doesnt mean they were edited a week ago. They could have edited week old vlog material yesterday or this morning for all we know.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Rileysmomma wrote:Does anyone remember a time in the not too distant past when Mimi was sick in bed and not seen on vlogs for a while? (I have a vague recollection of that but am not positive of details. ) Her weight loss is so drastic that I think she may have had gastric bypass.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Hmmmm ... good point. I seem to recall some discussion of severe headaches.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”