This Is How We Clickbait | TIHWB | Part 2

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: This Is How We Clickbait | TIHWB | Part 2

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:03 am

SqueakyWheel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote: They have no idea what worst fears are. I just can’t with these people who have no idea how good they have it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My daughter's stepbrother had osteosarcoma, and had part of his femur removed and replaced with titanium, and had to go through chemo. He's 6 years out now, so he's considered cured but it was awful when he was going through it, and every scan after the chemo to check for mets was nerve wracking.
They have no idea at all what it means to have your "worst fears realized" as a parent. I only know from the sidelines. Having to pick my kids up on their dad's "time" because their step brother was sick and their stepmom couldn't fix dinner or because they were coming down with colds which would have killed their stepbrother because of the chemo-- I got a front row seat.

They talked about "karma". Maybe they should be more careful with the clickbait...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I’m 5 years into my cancer battle and fighting for the third time. I’m a single mom of 3 teenagers. Two with autism. I’ve always hated their clickbait but this actually makes me angry. It’s very insensitive to anyone who has actually had their worst fears realized.

I'm sorry you're struggling! I will keep you in my prayers!

This is exactly what I mean. They basically live a charmed life, and don't really know what it is to struggle.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 am

So Branden's eye is infected? Did Mindy wash her hands before she took out the stitches?
That's what happens when you don't have a medical professional take out your stitches, you are more concerned about filming than sterile technique.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:43 am

lmmomSD wrote:So Branden's eye is infected? Did Mindy wash her hands before she took out the stitches?
That's what happens when you don't have a medical professional take out your stitches, you are more concerned about filming than sterile technique.

Probably didn’t help either that she used random scissors from a drawer, that they looked like they touched the ointment container to the skin when they applied it or that he kept touching it constantly.

Such a dumb call for the doctor to make. Why would you let anyone with zero medical background do a procedure like that!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:44 am

Also, anyone happen to notice that she blows in the gloves to put them on!? What!? Who does that? I’ve been a nurse for 10 years and I’ve never blown in a glove before putting it on. Way to introduce the germs from your mouth onto the glove.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:21 pm

JD386 wrote:Also, anyone happen to notice that she blows in the gloves to put them on!? What!? Who does that? I’ve been a nurse for 10 years and I’ve never blown in a glove before putting it on. Way to introduce the germs from your mouth onto the glove.

Well, there you go. That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of! The doctor didn't give her a kit to take out the stitches?
Random scissors from a drawer, plus blowing in the glove-- let's just spit on the incision, and see what happens!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Night lady » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:33 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Having a positive strep test was their "worst fear realized"?
Wow.

They wouldn't know worst fear if it bit them in the face. Worst fears are watching your 12 year old nephew get diagnosed with bone cancer then fight it 2 more times. Then gets radial neuropathy from the radiation therapy. Hes now 15, has a small tumor in his good arm and off to Boston children's hospital for a less invasive treatment so hopefully he can "save" his good arm.
These Utah mormon vloggers have no idea what worst fear is. Fuck all ya'll!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Post by Decode2018 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Night lady wrote:
Wow.

They wouldn't know worst fear if it bit them in the face. Worst fears are watching your 12 year old nephew get diagnosed with bone cancer then fight it 2 more times. Then gets radial neuropathy from the radiation therapy. Hes now 15, has a small tumor in his good arm and off to Boston children's hospital for a less invasive treatment so hopefully he can "save" his good arm.

Yes absolutely! It really makes my blood boil how ignorant these people are and their overdramatic use of clickbait!
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:32 pm

Night lady wrote:
Wow.

How awful!

Bone cancer is nasty. My kids' step brother (whom they both refer to as "my brother", leaving off the "step" qualifier) was so lucky. They caught it soon enough that just taking part of his femur and chemo got rid of it. Makes going through airport security interesting though!
Hope everything works out for your nephew.
I just can't deal with these people in their little bubble. The grandmother on the Leroys just passed away, and the mom filmed telling the kids! Obviously, it wasn't _her_ mom. It was her MIL. And I am betting that if it had been her mom, she wouldn't have filmed it. It was just awful. The poor kids. What makes their priority shift from being parents to being vloggers and putting the channel and views first?

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Night lady » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:56 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Night lady wrote:
Wow.

How awful!

Bone cancer is nasty. My kids' step brother (whom they both refer to as "my brother", leaving off the "step" qualifier) was so lucky. They caught it soon enough that just taking part of his femur and chemo got rid of it. Makes going through airport security interesting though!
Hope everything works out for your nephew.
I just can't deal with these people in their little bubble. The grandmother on the Leroys just passed away, and the mom filmed telling the kids! Obviously, it wasn't _her_ mom. It was her MIL. And I am betting that if it had been her mom, she wouldn't have filmed it. It was just awful. The poor kids. What makes their priority shift from being parents to being vloggers and putting the channel and views first?

Thank you ImmomSD! Image
2 nights ago we lost a legend in our hometown. He was my best friend's brother whom I was extremely close to. We all went to high school together.
Car accident right down the road from me.
We are all so devastated, he leaves 2 small children behind. 6 and 18 months old. Image

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Aussiegal2017 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:22 pm

My friend just lost her 16yo daughter to cancer after a 2 year fight and the last year in hospital they have no idea what can really happen to people . They are living in a bubble

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 3momstrong » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:14 pm

SqueakyWheel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote: They have no idea what worst fears are. I just can’t with these people who have no idea how good they have it.

My daughter's stepbrother had osteosarcoma, and had part of his femur removed and replaced with titanium, and had to go through chemo. He's 6 years out now, so he's considered cured but it was awful when he was going through it, and every scan after the chemo to check for mets was nerve wracking.
They have no idea at all what it means to have your "worst fears realized" as a parent. I only know from the sidelines. Having to pick my kids up on their dad's "time" because their step brother was sick and their stepmom couldn't fix dinner or because they were coming down with colds which would have killed their stepbrother because of the chemo-- I got a front row seat.

They talked about "karma". Maybe they should be more careful with the clickbait...

I’m 5 years into my cancer battle and fighting for the third time. I’m a single mom of 3 teenagers. Two with autism. I’ve always hated their clickbait but this actually makes me angry. It’s very insensitive to anyone who has actually had their worst fears realized.

That’s a lot, Squeaky Wheel. So sorry for you. Stay strong. Prayers. Image

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Post by Decode2018 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:29 am

My absolute thoughts and prayers are with you too SqueakyWheel! I am sincerely so sorry of your hardships you have been experiencing!

This is why I have absolutely no empathy for people such as the Binghams who believe that no one else has experienced anything worse! It is only a reflection of their own ignorance and arrogance!
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakyWheel » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:03 am

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the good wishes. <3

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:17 am

SqueakyWheel wrote:Thank you everyone. I appreciate the good wishes. <3

Big hugs coming your way. I wish there was more I could do. Words just seem so futile.

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Post by Decode2018 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:16 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote:Thank you everyone. I appreciate the good wishes. <3

Big hugs coming your way. I wish there was more I could do. Words just seem so futile.

Yes absolutely! Words just seem to not do justice!
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Post by Decode2018 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:24 pm

I will never understand why people spend money during YouTube live videos so they can have a "shout out" from the YouTubers! Several people again today did this on their live!

Imagine all the money which could be spent on helping those in need instead! However, if I commented this anywhere on their vlogs I would be told to stop being a hater!
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Night lady » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Decode2018 wrote:I will never understand why people spend money during YouTube live videos so they can have a "shout out" from the YouTubers! Several people again today did this on their live!

Imagine all the money which could be spent on helping those in need instead! However, if I commented this anywhere on their vlogs I would be told to stop being a hater!
I totally agree with you. Did you see mindy say 'Yes' and do that motion with her hand when someone gave $100? I think the person who gave the money said they can use it in Hawaii. Like, dude, they DON'T NEED ANYTHING! It really pissed me off that mindy did that like they don't have any spending money for the trip or something.
Hmmm.... this makes it think this is why they're doing live YouTube videos on sundays now..... instant cash.... SMH
Greedier and greedier.

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Post by Decode2018 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Night lady wrote:
Decode2018 wrote:I will never understand why people spend money during YouTube live videos so they can have a "shout out" from the YouTubers! Several people again today did this on their live!

I totally agree with you. Did you see mindy say 'Yes' and do that motion with her hand when someone gave $100? I think the person who gave the money said they can use it in Hawaii. Like, dude, they DON'T NEED ANYTHING! It really pissed me off that mindy did that like they don't have any spending money for the trip or something.
Hmmm.... this makes it think this is why they're doing live YouTube videos on sundays now..... instant cash.... SMH
Greedier and greedier.

Yes it is beyond disgusting that these people are taking advantage of their followers (subscribers)!

And why the hell do you spend money in order to receive a "shout out" from strangers who you have not even met?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Branden’s brothers will be on Shark Tank tonight.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Decode2018 wrote:
Night lady wrote:

Greedier and greedier.

Yes it is beyond disgusting that these people are taking advantage of their followers (subscribers)!

And why the hell do you spend money in order to receive a "shout out" from strangers who you have not even met?
And they're not even celebrities. I wouldn't even give $100 for George Clooney to give me a shout out, unless it was for charity. And I love him. Maybe Amal Clooney. She's a righteous babe. But she wouldn't do that, except for charity.
These people have no talent (except that Branden does know how to edit and get pretty drone footage). All they do is yammer into a video camera, film their kids running around, slap some sound effects and movie clips in, and upload it. And people worship them. They're no better than anyone else. And in some ways they're worse than others. They're accepting money from people whose financial situation they don't know about for a freaking shout out! And Branden and Mindy encourage it! Sick.
But we're the pathetic ones who have no life? At least I'm not throwing $100 of my hard earned money at these losers in exchange for them saying my name on a live stream. Or spending at least that in stuff that they don't need and shipping to get them to acknowledge me. The irony is amazing.

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Post by Decode2018 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:54 am

OMG!! I am so sick of the monotone "Thank you we love you" that they now say at the end of every live stream! There is absolutely no emotion in it at all!

And they do not even know us, let alone love us! All they love is the useless junk that subscribers send to them, YouTube views, as well as the "Super Chats" that people spend money on so they can receive a "shout out!"
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Snarkadoodle Doo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:51 am

AS A REMINDER
YTMD will be OFFLINE
beginning Wednesday 1/16/2019
for 2 - 3 days
as the site undergoes upgrades

More information can be found here...
viewtopic.php?f=139&t=13940

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Decode2018 wrote:OMG!! I am so sick of the monotone "Thank you we love you" that they now say at the end of every live stream! There is absolutely no emotion in it at all!

And they do not even know us, let alone love us! All they love is the useless junk that subscribers send to them, YouTube views, as well as the "Super Chats" that people spend money on so they can receive a "shout out!"
YES!!! I loathe that. And I hate it when they say "We love you guys so much!" at the end of regular vlogs. They don't love any of us. They don't know us. They love the lifestyle our views and subscriptions provide them. And all the crap the minions send them. If they were half as "good" as they pretend to be, they would shut down the PO box, or at least tell people that any gifts will be promptly donated and not opened on camera, but that letters and drawings are welcome.
It's just annoying AF.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 3momstrong » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:AS A REMINDER
YTMD will be OFFLINE
for 2 - 3 days

Snarkadoodle Doo ... should we just keep checking back to see when it’s back up? I registered for the other one, but will come back here!

Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Snarkadoodle Doo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:52 pm

3momstrong wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:AS A REMINDER
YTMD will be OFFLINE
for 2 - 3 days

Snarkadoodle Doo ... should we just keep checking back to see when it’s back up? I registered for the other one, but will come back here!

I'm hoping I will get updates while the sitte is down. Will be keeping people posted over there is I hear anything!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Q-Z”