JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

beth wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 am
Viewingsince2010 wrote:So she just dropped +10k to fix her body, but can't bothered to do something about her skin. Her acne is really bad! Even when she doesn't have bad breakouts her skin is dry af. But priorities I guess...
What site are you getting this from. I am Cunfused how she's up subs but down with veiws. I wonder if this surgery stuff will end up catching her up to what she was before.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
I think this is going to take a long time to heal, so until this is healed (it'll keep changing as it does) and Jess changes her lifestyle, I doubt she's going to get her 2008 figure back. Although the improvement is mostly in her back and her skin. We're not going to see her chest.
Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

What is the black machine next to her bed in the video? Looks like a drink machine
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Captain Smooth wrote:
beth wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 am
Viewingsince2010 wrote:So she just dropped +10k to fix her body, but can't bothered to do something about her skin. Her acne is really bad! Even when she doesn't have bad breakouts her skin is dry af. But priorities I guess...
What site are you getting this from. I am Cunfused how she's up subs but down with veiws. I wonder if this surgery stuff will end up catching her up to what she was before.

I think this is going to take a long time to heal, so until this is healed (it'll keep changing as it does) and Jess changes her lifestyle, I doubt she's going to get her 2008 figure back. Although the improvement is mostly in her back and her skin. We're not going to see her chest.
Oh I'm sure we will she will be wearing skimpy bikini and low cut shirts before you know it since she thinks she will be 17 again .

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Girl29 wrote:What is the black machine next to her bed in the video? Looks like a drink machine
It maybe something for the drainage.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I cant believe how much skin they removed. I mean, i know she had some loose skin....but that shit looks like something that came off of someone after they had weight loss surgery and lost 100+lbs and is now havinh the extra skin removed. Dang!!! The fukkkkk???

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

With this whole tummy tuck she remind me of a wannabe kate gosselin.

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

With as much as she is tagging and praising her Dr I wonder if they gave her a discount she's been pretty pushy with the links. Also Apprently her fans told her she couldn't shower after surgrey but she basically called them out and said it was bs which is kinda rude in my opinion but its crazy because you think water would get into the drainage tubes.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

beth wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:20 pm
Captain Smooth wrote:
beth wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 am What site are you getting this from. I am Cunfused how she's up subs but down with veiws. I wonder if this surgery stuff will end up catching her up to what she was before.

Oh I'm sure we will she will be wearing skimpy bikini and low cut shirts before you know it since she thinks she will be 17 again .

Maybe, but the scars are going to be quite visible.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Captain Smooth wrote:
beth wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:20 pm
Captain Smooth wrote: I think this is going to take a long time to heal, so until this is healed (it'll keep changing as it does) and Jess changes her lifestyle, I doubt she's going to get her 2008 figure back. Although the improvement is mostly in her back and her skin. We're not going to see her chest.

Maybe, but the scars are going to be quite visible.
True I don't think her tummy will be perfect like she wants it between the scars and tattoo its going to look bad untill 1.the scars fade 2.she fixes the tatoo.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

beth wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:09 pm With as much as she is tagging and praising her Dr I wonder if they gave her a discount she's been pretty pushy with the links. Also Apprently her fans told her she couldn't shower after surgrey but she basically called them out and said it was bs which is kinda rude in my opinion but its crazy because you think water would get into the drainage tubes.

Wouldn't be the first youtuber to get cosmetic surgery, because of a big social media presence. But hey, nothing proven.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Captain Smooth wrote:
beth wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:09 pm With as much as she is tagging and praising her Dr I wonder if they gave her a discount she's been pretty pushy with the links. Also Apprently her fans told her she couldn't shower after surgrey but she basically called them out and said it was bs which is kinda rude in my opinion but its crazy because you think water would get into the drainage tubes.

Wouldn't be the first youtuber to get cosmetic surgery, because of a big social media presence. But hey, nothing proven.
Yeah its defiantly not proven but kinda makes the brain ponder.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Yes,she didn't show all of the appt,so who knows what was said.I wonder if it's possible the center reached out to her instead? This sure was done quickly!
As far as the hotel,the center prob. has a deal w them,and they likely have a certain block of rooms just for their pts.Pregnancy termination centers will a lot of times do that as a package deal,I believe.Not that i'm for or against termination,just saying
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Yes,she didn't show all of the appt,so who knows what was said.I wonder if it's possible the center reached out to her instead? This sure was done quickly!
As far as the hotel,the center prob. has a deal w them,and they likely have a certain block of rooms just for their pts.Pregnancy termination centers will a lot of times do that as a package deal,I believe.Not that i'm for or against termination,just saying
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

Was it always her plan to get her boobs done? She did get them done right? Lol I’m so confused so I’m sorry if it’s already been asked
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1a67dd.jpg[/IMG]

I love Addie with Janell. Strolling through Walmart eating Cheerios with her hair down in pjs. So much better than antennas and overdone outfits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

what was she talking about in her ig stories when she was going on about her bellybutton?

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

beth wrote:
Girl29 wrote:What is the black machine next to her bed in the video? Looks like a drink machine

They’ve shown a water dispenser in their room before, if that’s what you’re talking about. Apparently it’s because they drink a lot in the middle of the night and can’t bother to walk downstairs. Again, didn’t see the picture so not sure if that’s what you saw!

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

It's in her bedroom and I'm pretty sure she's said it's a water dispenser so when she's editing she doesn't have to go downstairs for water

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

beth wrote:

It's in her bedroom and I'm pretty sure she's said it's a water dispenser, so when she's editing she doesn't have to go downstairs for water.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

beth wrote:

It's in her bedroom and I'm pretty sure she's said it's a water dispenser, so when she's editing she doesn't have to go downstairs for water.

Return to “JesssFam”