Aaryn Williams: I arranged frosting | Part 21

herebcofbritney
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: I arranged frosting | Part 21

Post by herebcofbritney » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:23 pm

samanthalr1991 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Boymomma wrote: I just went to the dentist and I have 4 small ones. When I was pregnant I missed my dentist appointment (I didn’t get a call or a reminder) and it wasn’t in my calendar. Anyways, I hadn’t been to the dentist in a year and my dentist said my teeth weren’t that bad having been pregnant and all. She just put a watch on some of my teeth and she said she’d just fix the small ones starting and I should be good to go! But yeah that’s disgusting Erwin. Go to the dentist. You only get one set of teeth, take care of them! With all the advancement in dental you shouldn’t be scared to go to a dentist.

She only seems to freak out about her health when it’s really affecting her. That is, she won’t go to the doctor, scratch that hospital when she’s in dire need of meds and attention. What will it take? Your teeth to start rotting? It’s not something to mess with. Like someone said above, plaque on your teeth isn’t good for your heart. Plus you could like film yourself going to Starbucks in your Navi going to the dentist Image Dipshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was me that said the plaque sitting on your teeth is bad for your heart. And she also admits to having bleeding gums that is really not good! If you forget to go to the dentist for a year that's not a big deal at all to me by her not going for several years on end his not good either. Plus the amount of sugar that she consumes in A-day is outrageous!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I wonder if her gums bleed all the time or just when pregnant. I’m pregnant with my second and with this one and my first my gums started bleeding at like 8-10 weeks, my dentist said it’s a pregnancy side effect. It sucks but fortunately, last time at least, it stopped within days of giving birth. Hopefully the same thing will happen this time, because when mine bleed it makes me feel like I need to brush/floss more which just makes it worse Image

This happens to me too. Mine stopped and I’m 24 weeks. In the beginning they bled weekly though. With my first they bled the whole time and stopped after birth. So I’m almost positive yours will go away too.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:59 am

Is Adeline walking yet? She seems like a very lazy baby.

Cinderella777
Informer
Informer

Post by Cinderella777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:13 am

chloe6124 wrote:Is Adeline walking yet? She seems like a very lazy baby.

I wondered about that too but I reckon it's because she gets plonked into a car seat or stroller so much ... I don't think they
work with her to encourage her to walk... I am not familiar with that pink 'bike' type thing that they have for her but she def is strong enough to pull herself up against things etc.
If Airhead can stay out of the shops and bucks for a few days and just spend some time at home with her, she will probably be walking soon.. but we all know the shopaholic won't do that. :-)
herebcofbritney
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by herebcofbritney » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:20 am

More like AARYN is a lazy mom.
Cinderella777
Informer
Informer

Post by Cinderella777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:24 am

herebcofbritney wrote:

More like AARYN is a lazy mom.
Couldn't agree more... Did anyone notice on IG yesterday... Adeline was so close to that open fire! It made me so nervous because Lazy Ass Airhead sits with
the camera... and her kid is so close to the fire. Anyways, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this broad. I cant wait to see her with 3 kids... what a shit show.
Hale27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hale27 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:29 am

No she's not. She probably would if she wasn't sitting in her car seat/ stroller a lot. They are always out running "errands". I highly doubt Aaron is on the floor with her encouraging her. So it's Aaron that's lazy. She would rather put her on that bike.
Manda33556
Informer
Informer

Post by Manda33556 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 am

Hale27 wrote:

No she's not. She probably would if she wasn't sitting in her car seat/ stroller a lot. They are always out running "errands". I highly doubt Aaron is on the floor with her encouraging her. So it's Aaron that's lazy. She would rather put her on that bike.

It’s like she doesn’t even know she is supposed to try to walk .. and yes it’s Aaryns fault.

kristieanne87
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:33 am

She is a product of her environment.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by MiloandMax » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:34 am

I have a son around Adelines age and hes not walking either, he's a fast crawler and I think walking would be easier for me. But all of my kids walked later (although I did try), I have a friend who's daughter went from sitting up to walking, all she did before that was army crawl. Some kids are just late walkers.

With that said I do think Aaryn believes that the walker toy (the push one) and then other things she pushes are her helping her walk. I have seen Nick hold her by her hands and walk with her.
She's also setting it up so if they have a boy he's a genius cause she will encourage him to walk at 8 months. M
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:35 am

Look the girls are up and out the door by 10:30. She must have read here. Or the nanny had an opening so she's heading to drop them off.
Cinderella777
Informer
Informer

Post by Cinderella777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:50 am

MiloandMax wrote:Look the girls are up and out the door by 10:30. She must have read here. Or the nanny had an opening so she's heading to drop them off.
Or maybe she just wants her Bucks fix sooner... or there is something she wants to go buy... Like an Apple watch or something LOL!!!
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:52 am

Cinderella777 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Look the girls are up and out the door by 10:30. She must have read here. Or the nanny had an opening so she's heading to drop them off.
Or maybe she just wants her Bucks fix sooner... or there is something she wants to go buy... Like an Apple watch or something LOL!!!
Haha! For her other bucks trips I think she leaves them in pajamas. So its definetly dance or the mall.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:57 am

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:
jazieg wrote:Her BB friend Amanda Zuckerman introduced her new Au Pair from Brazil today... Wonder how Aaryn feels about that?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Oh lordy, next thing we know Airhead's babysitter will be promoted from nanny to Au pair.....

She's so ridiculous lol
It's not often Airhead knows a new word & the meaning of it all at the same time!!! Yeah the babysitter is definitely getting a new title lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Cinderella777
Informer
Informer

Post by Cinderella777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:58 am

MiloandMax wrote:
Cinderella777 wrote:
Haha! For her other bucks trips I think she leaves them in pajamas. So its definetly dance or the mall.
HAHAHA!! This broad is so predicatable hey! :-)
Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:00 am

My son is about 5 weeks younger than Adeline and has been walking since he was 10 months old. We spent a lot of time encouraging him and showing him which I think helped a lot. I think Aaryn purposely doesn’t help Adeline learn how to walk because we all know once a baby can walk, it’s a different ball game. Aaryn is too lazy and doesn’t want to be chasing Adeline around the house.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dahell » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:11 am

MiloandMax wrote:I have a son around Adelines age and hes not walking either, he's a fast crawler and I think walking would be easier for me. But all of my kids walked later (although I did try), I have a friend who's daughter went from sitting up to walking, all she did before that was army crawl. Some kids are just late walkers.

With that said I do think Aaryn believes that the walker toy (the push one) and then other things she pushes are her helping her walk. I have seen Nick hold her by her hands and walk with her.
She's also setting it up so if they have a boy he's a genius cause she will encourage him to walk at 8 months. M
I agree some kids are naturally “later” and it’s just a variation of normal. I think some kids could be stunted a bit if they are plonked into things like seats etc. Crawling is actually an extremely important developmental stage. Apparently it’s important for reading and other things. Am I crazy? I know I’ve read about that but I’m not sure of the sources. Anyway, I’ve had walkers by 11 months and walkers closer to 13 months and mine are constantly played with and encouraged. Aaryn with her stupid phone and recording all the time is ridiculous. Even if it’s just here and there it’s a major interruption to their lives. Imagine her recording and then playing around with words/filters etc. All that fragmented interaction with her kids isn’t healthy. She suffers. ADD or whatever? This makes it so much worse.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:11 am

snagglesnoogle wrote:Airhead Williams - blowing up, one pink drink at a time

Enter Erin on screen looking like a wet dog, straggly hair and all (A-I-R-H-E-A-D)) and Earwig is her name-o. Princess Skyla is talking up a storm (you can hardly understand her), and she tells us that it's been “so-long” since i’ve done a video about what I eat in a day. The girls split a banana whiles she get’s the otherr stuff ready - meaning she opened up a yogurt for Skyla, gave Adeline a yogurt pouch, and she “made” some Mickey Ego Waffles #sodisney I cannot believe how much effort you put into brekky Erwin, you really outdid yourself. Did you notice that there wasn’t enough sugar present? Don’t worry Skyla is having pink lemonade for breakfast and Adeline is having milk. The girls “slept in today” so Erwig was able to shower, so amazing guys. Airhead is also eating Mickey Ego’s but she is melting butter onto hers. Earwig Williams, my four hundred pound life.

Also, she knows you guys have been asking about “the girls” Amazon Freetime pads in her last video so she is going to tell you ALL about them. Basically, they have “like everything designed just for kids” and there “specifically for kids and relatively cheap so they decided to just get the girls both ones.” Bitch knows Adeline will require more attention as a toddler, so she is already mapping out her screen time. And there “relatively” cheap ($100/each) thats nothing for ERWIG and NICKY. Putting parental controls on the ipad would have been above Aaron’s skill level so she just decided to buy something so she wouldn’t have to figure out how to go to settings on an ipad. Nick is worried about safety and inappropriate videos slipping through the algorithm on YouTube Kids (a scandal that happened a year or so ago) although I am not sure how that would be different on a YouTube kids app on an amazon tablet, but okay. The Amazon tablets were Nicky’s idea, guess he also likes to waste money.

After Erwin is done is giving us the shtick on the tablet, she returns to Cryla who repeatedly says “do you like ice-cream” and Erwig says “yes I do” over, and over, and over again. It's a song, I am surprised Aaryn knows this and her singing voice is as awful as her taste. I guess Skyla doesn’t know the rest of the lyrics because she only asks about ice cream … maybe she is being oh-so-sensitive to her mom’s #boycravings for ice cream or maybe she be dropping a hint that bitch better give her some blue belle. Nope, Aaryn remembered to make up “yucky” food combination and then Skylla screetches “NOPE, YUCKY!” (turn your volume down ladies, it’s awful). Well, since Earwig has already told you about the Amazon Kid’s pad now she is going to sell … I mean share, her kids vitamins, she makes sure to tell us that the kids get 1 vitamin every single day (wow, is that how that works - one vitatmin a day?). She decides to focus some attention to Adeline and is still encouraging her to walk … she hobbles uncomfortable on a pink balance bike, her time is cut short by Scyllla shouting “I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it” over-and-over-and-over again, at the top of her lungs. Can someone teach that child about inside voices? She is going to struggle when she goes to school … no rules or boundaries at home, how will she ever learn? Aaryn gives Cryla some brief aknowledgment and encourages Adeline to come with her to “make mama’s bed.” Is Adeline becoming the new favorite? Nahh. Since she is showing us what she eats in a day she lets us see a 5 second clip of them at Chiptole. Aaryn had barabcoa tacos with everything on them, “I always load them up” and the girls had quesadillas, white rice, pinto beans, and mandrid oranges on the side.

Next clip is of her in the laundry room, she tells us that she is filming in the laundry room because she is “doing laundry.” Thank you captain obvious, I couldn’t tell from the loud noises those machines were making. I am so happy you felt it imperative to share this part of your day. So the purpose of this clip was just to show us that Airhead knows what a laundry machine does? It was a pretty pointless clip.

Now earwig is talking hair and is saying, “this is so bad, it’s so bad, it’s so bad. I have an appointment tomorrow to get highlights. I am going back to my blonde.” So are you saying the orange oompa loompa hair is so bad? Your ends are so bad? Or you’re so bad in general? Without transitioning she then talks about how they went to Starbucks after Chipotle and she got a trenta dragon fruit refresher with coconut milk, she doesn’t know but it might be called a “violet drink” or Airhead might just call it that, but she doesn’t know for sure. Airhead also got 2 pink cake pops - one for Skyla, and one “just in case” Adeline saw Skyla’s and got jealous. So that means that Adeline only gets one if she see’s Skyla eating one and gets upset, and shows jealousy … love that your putting your two young children against each other, that’s a great look for you. At that age couldn’t the babies just share a cake pop?

Airhead is going to start tracking her food again on “my fitness pal” her trainer Amber that helped her get back in shape with Skyla, and during her pregnancy with Adeline is going to help her get on a healthy plan. “I won’t shove it down your throats this time … I guess I shouldn’t say that I won’t do it because I probably will.” Aaryn that goes on to say that she isn’t working out, the extent of her working on is “carrying Adeline up and down the stairs” Pause for kisses with Adeline, she didn’t make any yucky faces this time - it appears she is making an effort to appear more matronly to her children. She gives Adeline a snack of a Horizon Organic String Cheese. Erwin used to be afraid that Adeline would take big chunks, and is so surprised that she knows how to eat appropriately.

Erwin shows us her closet that is “kinda cleaned out.” Is that a chair I spy in her master closet? It’s hidden behind excess.. She is down to the “very last box.” She knows that most people must think they’re “crazy” but she swears “that there is just so much to get done on a regular basis.” Weird, you should ask other people how they managed to move - maybe give your BFF Tara a call and ask how she managed to get her new home set up and organized within a month of living there. You seem to copy everything else she does, do a collab with her #gottahavethatcontent. Maybe if you stopped buying so much shit you would be able to properly unpack. She admit she's feels ridiculously behind especially after watching Tara … guess she likes to play the comparison game. We all know she likes to play the one-up game, probably the only reason she is now going to start decorating. She also notes that the nanny put some stuff up to get it out of the way … how sad is that, my nanny put things away for us because she is such a lazy slob. Erwin wishes that she could paint, but there aren’t going to do that until they move to something more permanent. Upon opening the last box she finds the infamous Disney Tinkerbell Ugg, Brand New Hunter Boots (do people still wear those? I know there were in style a couple of years ago - prob around the time she got them), random pair of chubby’s (sweatpants) ,,,. So basically three items in one box? That was a good use of space. Anyone else notice the “What to Expect during The First Year” book on her bed? Since she is a mom of 2, with a third on the way I am surprised she would still reference a book. Actually, I have a hard time believe that she referenced a parenting book at anytime. AW is now showing us that she is leaving her phone plugged in upstairs to spend time with the kids, uninterrupted and give them quality time - walking around talking to a camera, and shoving it your kiddo’s face apparently accounts for quality time.

There are some clips of Erwin playing with the girls - no clue what Skyla is saying but she is going on and on. Adeline is blowing on a toy that makes noise … and EWin is teaching the girls how to model their OOTD, Skyla has on a minnie mouse shirt from Gap, Ralph Lauren leggings and Adeline has a hand me down dress from Skyla and Burberry leggings #soextra. Skyla is now crying because she “wants Adeline’s cup… and also a snack” Instead of Aaryn doing parenting of any sort she just lets Skyla have Adeline's cup and gives her some pirate’s booty. Adeline apparently recognizes the Starbucks bag and starts whinining so she ended up eating her C-A-K-E-P-O-P too. The amount of junk food she feeds her young children is crazy. There playing in the overcrowded play room, and Aaryn “randomly” decided to organize Adeline’s closet (nothing to do with Tara’s organization videos i’m sure). She also cleared out a tub and is starting to set aside items that baby #3 might use since it “may” be a girl. The gender disappointment is going to be real if she has another girl.

Dinnertime and she is feeding the girls Macaroni and Cheese, she gives them water in good-to-grow cups “the girls really love it!” IE: Ewin really loves it. Nick is on his way home and he is picking up chick-fil-a so aryan don’t have to cook (you mean so nick doesn’t have to cook, we know you don’t do anything bich) …She puts Adeline to bed and tells us that Skyla is playing on her ipad in the master bedroom (didn’t she just make a big deal about the IPad’s being unsafe at the beginning of the vlog, do you remember what you say? Oh I know, must be because your 8 week #pregnancybrain, you already forgot that you said the ipad was unsafe). Aaryn practically has an orgasm over chicken nuggets and sweet sriracha and garden ranch and her “delicious diet lemonade.” We see her take her prenatals and brush her teeth.

Now she is going to answer her “truth or dare” which is really just a Q&A and is sure to say “I showed you everything that we ate today.” The sheep asks her if she plans to do anything differently with baby #3, and what will she do with baby #3 that she did with Skyla and Adeline. AARYN has a hard time answer because she is such a shining beacon to the mom community but finally relents that with the third baby she isn’t going to give them solids until 6 months), she gave them to Skyla at 4 months (wasn’t her fault though, the pediatrician told her to!) She rambles on and on during this portion and none of it is interesting. And she is going to continue to be low-key, non anxious to the third baby like she was with Adeline - she believes this is why Adeline is “so-chill.” She also thinks that Skyla is more difficult because she was constantly anxious, worried and up-tight with her. And thats the end of the vlog. It was boring, she ate like shit, she played mom for a bit, and talked a lot about herself. The video ends with her initials AW over some flowers. THE END.

EWEin Williams Calories Count for the Day: (not one thing is home cooked, all take out, all processed)
2 Mickey Ego Waffles: 180 calories
Butter: 80
Chipotle 3 taco meal w/everything is approx 1390 calories
Chic-fil-a nuggets: for 12 nuggets is 390 calories
Ranch Dipping Sauce: 140 calories
Siracha Calories: 45 calories
Trenta dragon fruit refresher: 180 calories w/out coconut milk
Lg Diet Lemonade: 35 calories
Total Calories (guesstimate): 2,440
I'm not sure if you use other social media platforms like twitter or Instagram but you really need to post your recaps on there!! They are way too good not to share!!! Lol Plus I'm sure Earwig would appreciate it!!! She probably sees red and has smoke coming out of her cauliflower ears when she reads your AMAZING recaps!!! Lol ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Cinderella777
Informer
Informer

Post by Cinderella777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:13 am

Adhbrh91 wrote:My son is about 5 weeks younger than Adeline and has been walking since he was 10 months old. We spent a lot of time encouraging him and showing him which I think helped a lot. I think Aaryn purposely doesn’t help Adeline learn how to walk because we all know once a baby can walk, it’s a different ball game. Aaryn is too lazy and doesn’t want to be chasing Adeline around the house.
Totally agree, it's to keep her life as easy as possible... Poor Adeline - I can't help but feel sorry for her :-( She is always eating because its Airheads way of keeping her quiet/content... and she isn't encouraged to reach milestones.
Little angel seems really sweet! :-(
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:16 am

If she has to vlog I don't understand why she can't use her tripod more? Then she can play with them in the playroom but have footage. Its just montages anyway! She had a lot of views on her q&a but hasn't done another since. She doesn't have a business mind at all but pretends she does.
Cinderella777
Informer
Informer

Post by Cinderella777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:18 am

MiloandMax wrote:If she has to vlog I don't understand why she can't use her tripod more? Then she can play with them in the playroom but have footage. Its just montages anyway! She had a lot of views on her q&a but hasn't done another since. She doesn't have a business mind at all but pretends she does.
She seems really lazy and like everything is a major effort... She seems to have lost interest in Youtube but likes the money it generates I guess... So bizarre how she only perks up on the we when Nicky boy is home to help out...
Very strange behaviour.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SerendipitySusan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 am

That open fireplace with no grate freaked me out, too. Kids are so fast. Any sudden movement and she could have ended up touching it. I remember the first house I had had this giant fireplace and my husband wanted to make a fire almost every night and I would never let him if the boys were up. Kids usually learn what the word “hot” means the hard way.

Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Post by Boymomma » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:40 am

I guess Sherwin is hiding today?

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kristinn281 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:58 am

Boymomma wrote:I guess Sherwin is hiding today?

Hey guys the other day I was looking through her Instagram and I noticed that on one of her pictures it looks completely photo shopped her leg. This is like a 2 months after she had Skyla and she was also at a hotel when she filmed this video and her legs look absolutely nothing like the picture it's guaranteed photo shopped I'm gonna post a picture of her working out in the hotel which is during the same time she posted the picture of her and skyla in matching outfits and you can tell her leg is photo shopped. Go back and watch the video and you will totally be old is see how big her legs were and you can totally see the photo shop job that she tried to do on her leg making it look extremely skinny for the picture. Lmfao [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 7c78a2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3b8dc6.jpg[/img]

Manda33556
Informer
Informer

Post by Manda33556 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:33 am

kristinn281 wrote:

Hey guys the other day I was looking through her Instagram and I noticed that on one of her pictures it looks completely photo shopped her leg. This is like a 2 months after she had Skyla and she was also at a hotel when she filmed this video and her legs look absolutely nothing like the picture it's guaranteed photo shopped I'm gonna post a picture of her working out in the hotel which is during the same time she posted the picture of her and skyla in matching outfits and you can tell her leg is photo shopped. Go back and watch the video and you will totally be old is see how big her legs were and you can totally see the photo shop job that she tried to do on her leg making it look extremely skinny for the picture. Lmfao [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 7c78a2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3b8dc6.jpg[/img]

Every since she posted that throw back pic I’ve thought it looked weird ! It doesn’t even look like her, especially right after she had Skyla.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kristinn281 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 am

Manda33556 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

Every since she posted that throw back pic I’ve thought it looked weird ! It doesn’t even look like her, especially right after she had Skyla.

I know ! When she posted the throwback I looked at it and then I remembered the video she did while at the hotel and I thought oh my God she photo shopped her leg completely didn't notice it back then! She definitely was not that skinny you can tell by the video

Return to “Aaryn Williams”