Fight for Together- Crawford Family

Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Fight for Together- Crawford Family

Post by Missy1393 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2WgH ... ahB0CNENkg

Yet another big, fundie (Hebrew roots movement?), unschooling, family making highly questionable parenting decisions.

Highlights/questionable choices:
-Through hiked Appalachian Trail in 2018 with all the kids including 2 year old

-Reported to CPS while on trail based on flicking the 2 year old in the mouth because he was crying in freezing temps

- They don't believe in healthcare or health insurance- In fact they said that people buy health insurance because of fear and that its a bad investment...

-Ben (dad) said Eden was 'hard to love' in her 15th birthday video... you know while everyone else was listing things they like about her... He continues to speak negatively about this particular child

-Ben was in a documentary "Holy Rollers" (2012) about card counting Christians. I believe this is where their money came from. They seem to live off investments now.

-Their oldest son is names Seven... Just Seven. Thats a number, not a name. :-o

They totally come off as the type of people that "don't care what people think" while also trying so hard to be cool. Let me know what you think!
jellybean953
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fight for Together- Crawford Family

Post by jellybean953 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:21 pm

I’ve been watching them for about two years now. They aren’t completely bad people. I definitely don’t agree with everything they do (I.e medicine/doctors, insurance, etc) nor am I interested in their religious talk (I’m not religious). However, I do admire how they do things as a family. I thought it was pretty cool how they do marathons together and completed the AT. The dad (Ben) can be too preachy sometimes and they are too candid about sex.

Return to “A-H”