Chloe6124

Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! This forum has it's own set of rules. We've created this forum to minimize the arguing that occurs in the regular forums. If you are called out, it is up to you whether or not you respond. The only rules for this forum are...
1. No racial or gender/sexual slurs.
2. No posting of personal information (address, phone number, etc).
3. No flaming or "boxing" with Admin or Moddies.

Unless one of the rules have been broken, reports made about posts in this forum will be ignored.
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Chloe6124

Post by Babbs18 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:17 am

I know I'm not the only one annoyed by this grandma, because I've seen more people state their opinion about her on different threads and mods always tell those people (incl me) to take it to the boxing ring, so here we are.

It's okay to state your opinion, but this girl always needs to ass-kiss and finds some explanation for even the most dumb behavior.

Buuuut: when somebody tells her about it, she waits until another user sticks up for her and than reacts and acts like the victim.

O and, chloe ass kissers can fuck off if they read this cause y'all suck too.

This might be immature and I might get hate for it, but somebody needs to do it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
babynumberfour
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Chloe6124

Post by babynumberfour » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:52 am

I think Chloe is annoying as hell. She does nothing but kiss ass. What is a “boxing ring” though? I’m newer to the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:55 pm

babynumberfour wrote:I think Chloe is annoying as hell. She does nothing but kiss ass. What is a “boxing ring” though? I’m newer to the site

I don't know exactly but I think it's a seperate place/topic where you can "fight" idk lolImage im sick of ppl sticking up for chloe left and right

babynumberfour
Amateur
Amateur

Post by babynumberfour » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:56 pm

Faat18 wrote:
babynumberfour wrote:I think Chloe is annoying as hell. She does nothing but kiss ass. What is a “boxing ring” though? I’m newer to the site

I don't know exactly but I think it's a seperate place/topic where you can "fight" idk lolImage im sick of ppl sticking up for chloe left and right

im ready to fight Chloe lol

Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:54 pm

The BR is basically a place where users can fight it out with different rules than the normal threads.

In short, moderators rarely intervene and you won't get banned for whatever you say as long as you follow the BR rules (copied below). :)

----
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! This forum has it's own set of rules. We've created this forum to minimize the arguing that occurs in the regular forums. If you are called out, it is up to you whether or not you respond. The only rules for this forum are...

1. No racial or gender/sexual slurs.

2. No posting of personal information (address, phone number, etc).

3. No flaming or "boxing" with Admin or Moddies.

Unless one of these rules has been broken, reports made about posts in this forum will be ignored.
#StayPuffy

Return to “Boxing Ring”