Chloe6124

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Chloe6124

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I know I'm not the only one annoyed by this grandma, because I've seen more people state their opinion about her on different threads and mods always tell those people (incl me) to take it to the boxing ring, so here we are.

It's okay to state your opinion, but this girl always needs to ass-kiss and finds some explanation for even the most dumb behavior.

Buuuut: when somebody tells her about it, she waits until another user sticks up for her and than reacts and acts like the victim.

O and, chloe ass kissers can fuck off if they read this cause y'all suck too.

This might be immature and I might get hate for it, but somebody needs to do it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
babynumberfour
Talker
Talker

Re: Chloe6124

Unread post by babynumberfour »

I think Chloe is annoying as hell. She does nothing but kiss ass. What is a “boxing ring” though? I’m newer to the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

babynumberfour wrote:I think Chloe is annoying as hell. She does nothing but kiss ass. What is a “boxing ring” though? I’m newer to the site

I don't know exactly but I think it's a seperate place/topic where you can "fight" idk lolImage im sick of ppl sticking up for chloe left and right

babynumberfour
Talker
Talker

Unread post by babynumberfour »

Faat18 wrote:
babynumberfour wrote:I think Chloe is annoying as hell. She does nothing but kiss ass. What is a “boxing ring” though? I’m newer to the site

I don't know exactly but I think it's a seperate place/topic where you can "fight" idk lolImage im sick of ppl sticking up for chloe left and right

im ready to fight Chloe lol

Return to “Boxing Ring”