MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Ugh19
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Unread post by Ugh19 »

I’m confused by her - her only job is YouTube and from what I can tell she really doesn’t put out THAT much content. Her kids are school age and although they’re homeschooled, she has a teacher come in right??? Soooo what does she do all day?? I see a ton of decorating or re-decorating but like what else does she do?? She even gets her groceries delivered... which blows my mind that someone who pretty much does nothing all day can’t go to the grocery store herself.. not even grocery PICKUP.... delivery.... I just don’t get it. Do people really live this way?!
Ugh19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ugh19 »

Also, her Christmas decor does not look or feel like Christmas AT ALL. It feels like being stuck in a never ending game of Candy Land 🤮
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

Ugh19 wrote:Also, her Christmas decor does not look or feel like Christmas AT ALL. It feels like being stuck in a never ending game of Candy Land Image
I like that she does color where as a lot of influencers all do nothing but neutrals only... but yeah she missed the mark. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ChlcGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ChlcGirl »

I just finished watching part 3 of her Christmas decorating videos because I'm an idiot and HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY DID SHE SPEND ON ORNAMENTS AT HOBBY LOBBY??? I'm just thankful she took down all those God awful halloween decorations. So cheap looking and who needs all that shit everywhere?
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Why with that turquoise spray paint on things and the bright pink on other things? She can't decorate at all.She copied Turtle Creek also with the Candyland theme.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:Why with that turquoise spray paint on things and the bright pink on other things? She can't decorate at all.She copied Turtle Creek also with the Candyland theme.

I went and looked and wow she really looks like she did.

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

penny17 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:13 pm
elvisandrocky49 wrote:Why with that turquoise spray paint on things and the bright pink on other things? She can't decorate at all.She copied Turtle Creek also with the Candyland theme.

I’d never heard of TCL but I just checked out her Instagram. That woman is adorable but completely bonkers.
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

charliema16 wrote:

I’d never heard of TCL but I just checked out her Instagram. That woman is adorable but completely bonkers.
You ain’t lyin! Also wtf is wrong with her face? Image

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Ambeezy_5150 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:26 pm
charliema16 wrote:

You ain’t lyin! Also wtf is wrong with her face? Image

Botched eye-lift is my guess.

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

Anyone else super bored of her same like 3 videos? I feel like she is in a rut or something because it is so uncreative/interesting.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

She said a lot of people watch her content to help with depression... the music alone made me depressed. Couldnt even watch a whole video.

penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

Why are more people not here to talk about this woman?! She took a massive PPP loan all the while running to TN, TX, Disney, etc all through the virus... 32,000 of a PPP loan meant for businesses who were STRUGGLING! And shes on a block fest on instagram to anyone who messages and asks her about it. Fuckin bitch! I usually don't use that language and go that hardcore but shes so greedy and cringy. Unbelievable.

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

penny17 wrote:Why are more people not here to talk about this woman?! She took a massive PPP loan all the while running to TN, TX, Disney, etc all through the virus... 32,000 of a PPP loan meant for businesses who were STRUGGLING! And shes on a block fest on instagram to anyone who messages and asks her about it. Fuckin bitch! I usually don't use that language and go that hardcore but shes so greedy and cringy. Unbelievable.

Yup! My parents have run their own small business for about 35 years and now they are close to losing everything due to the pandemic. They were denied 3x. It is awful and makes me so frustrated that all the YTers are going on vacation, buying new homes, cars. Etc. I don't make enough to help them as we barely make ends meet ourselves. I feel helpless and can only imagine how they themselves feel.

penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

letstalkboutsomefin wrote:
penny17 wrote:Why are more people not here to talk about this woman?! She took a massive PPP loan all the while running to TN, TX, Disney, etc all through the virus... 32,000 of a PPP loan meant for businesses who were STRUGGLING! And shes on a block fest on instagram to anyone who messages and asks her about it. Fuckin bitch! I usually don't use that language and go that hardcore but shes so greedy and cringy. Unbelievable.

Yup! My parents have run their own small business for about 35 years and now they are close to losing everything due to the pandemic. They were denied 3x. It is awful and makes me so frustrated that all the YTers are going on vacation, buying new homes, cars. Etc. I don't make enough to help them as we barely make ends meet ourselves. I feel helpless and can only imagine how they themselves feel.

My heart hurts for them. Im so sorry and yes I am so frustrated seeing these people who live a practically luxurious lifestyle get another large amount of money and who knows if they have to pay it back or not. Its just sick.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

She has a thread on The Gossip Bakery which is very active.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Marzipanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marzipanda »

Does anyone else think Meg wrote this? Image

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

New poster to LoveMeg thread. I just came here to ask... Meg is the voice of YouTuber Headlines, right?

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

icant wrote:New poster to LoveMeg thread. I just came here to ask... Meg is the voice of YouTuber Headlines, right?

I honestly don’t know how anyone thinks that. Apart from a Southern accent, they sound nothing alike. I’m not even from the States, and I can pick that they’re two different people. Besides, Meg has issues, but she’s not a complete idiot to make derogatory videos about herself.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Ohnonotme wrote:
icant wrote:New poster to LoveMeg thread. I just came here to ask... Meg is the voice of YouTuber Headlines, right?

I honestly don’t know how anyone thinks that. Apart from a Southern accent, they sound nothing alike. I’m not even from the States, and I can pick that they’re two different people. Besides, Meg has issues, but she’s not a complete idiot to make derogatory videos about herself.

Lol okay thanks for your response. I think they sound just alike but I am no expert Image

shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

Marzipanda wrote:Does anyone else think Meg wrote this? Image

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
YES