MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

She's on a vacation now in Florida! During a pandemic. These people cannot possibly be any more selfish.... can they? Not to mention her upstairs now looks like a Barbie funeral parlor with that pink table...
sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

speaktruth2 wrote:She's on a vacation now in Florida! During a pandemic. These people cannot possibly be any more selfish.... can they? Not to mention her upstairs now looks like a Barbie funeral parlor with that pink table...
Lmao thank you for saying that! Its absolutely hideous but barbie funeral parlor is absolutely perfect name for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinaki_t »

She is so fake...awful make up ,1980 hairstyle, shallow character...I stop watching after she moved to the new house !
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Yep. All youtube moms are fake. And now we're supposed to believe that Meg is a kind person who's helping out Amanda from This Crazy Life because she's been down a while with her broke foot and ear infections? Meg doesn't help ANYONE! She's as selfish as a person can get. People were asking and pleading with her to give away some of her cleaning products at the beginning of this pandemic and she flat out rejected them! Amanda, I sense, is all soft and she has allowed Meg a place for her trample all over her. Amanda is star-struck right now and it's really sickening. This is just a game to them. One day it's all gonna blow up in their faces. And last I saw, Amanda did just fine her last cleaning video with her walking boot. Grow up, you guys!
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

She sure puts a lot of sugar on & in everything for someone who is on weight watchers. Most of their dinners just have loads of unnecessary added sugar. Not to mention 2 x sugar cubes & a sugar stick in tea?

Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

Cassygreen3 wrote:Am i the only one who thinks her kids should not be in a backless booster? The seatbelts were basically cutting off their necks. Just because they might be of age, doesn’t mean they should.

Nope I totally agree! & went searching to see if anyone commented just this! If the seatbelt is sitting on their necks then they’re too small for the seat. A back booster with correct belt positioning is safest. Those kids could be seriously injured or worse in a car accident. I bet it’s because back boosters would make the car interior look ugly though Image can’t possible have my outlandish car looking hideous with child seats that others can SEE. (But put crayon al through it, gross)

You’re also not supposed to use WD40 on child seats

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Way too much sugar. She won't lose any weight with that diet! Why does she drink wine when going on an airplane? Isn't that illegal? You know, like drinking and driving?
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Has anyone else noticed that her "ultimate collab" with Amanda has very little views? Way to make Amanda look bad! Nobody wants to view Meg's videos!
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Meg has been tellingly quiet through all of the recent happenings...

penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

I came to say the same thing. Shes been super quiet. Not one word about anything to do with the situation anywhere.

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

So why is Amanda having a video on Meg's channel?? Amanda had a broken foot back when Meg did it to her channel, but there is no specific reasoning for Amanda having to do this FOR Meg. Is Meg on her bed days again? Is there a bigger situation going on? Or is she just being lazy? Or does Amanda just want to get it over and done with so she doesn't have to deal with Meg hounding her? I still don't grasp the draw towards Meg. The more I see her, the more I can see her changing definitely for the worst. How does anyone aspire to be like that?? :o
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Late to the game on this one but, this one is batshit crazy. Her house reminds me of a house I created on SIMS once. She kind of reminds me of the SIM I created. It's all fake. And, she doesn't post much at all. That house of cards is going to come crashing down sooner rather than later.
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinaki_t »

She do Christmas celebrations and decorations in July...why? What is wrong with her?
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Tinaki_t wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:04 am She do Christmas celebrations and decorations in July...why? What is wrong with her?
And, she couldn't just put up one tree and a few decorations. She had to put up every single ugly ass tree, move ornaments around so they were symmetrical, and dig out those ugly stockings. All of this to take everything down 24 hours later. The entire video reeked of desperation.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Christmas in July? Yuck. No thanks!

Is she also doing Youtuber Headline channel? Her voice sounds SO much like that person's and even in her latest video, you can hear dog walking around in the background noise. We know Meg LOVES her dogs!
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

I actually don’t mind Meg. I agree she is vain and shallow but she doesn’t try and pretend she’s anything else. I respect that she stopped at two children instead of popping out more for views like most other YT moms.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

charliema16 wrote:I actually don’t mind Meg. I agree she is vain and shallow but she doesn’t try and pretend she’s anything else. I respect that she stopped at two children instead of popping out more for views like most other YT moms.
Didn’t she get her tubes tied pre-YouTube because they were too poor for more kids? Or am I thinking of someone else?

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

snarkaholic wrote:
charliema16 wrote:I actually don’t mind Meg. I agree she is vain and shallow but she doesn’t try and pretend she’s anything else. I respect that she stopped at two children instead of popping out more for views like most other YT moms.
Didn’t she get her tubes tied pre-YouTube because they were too poor for more kids? Or am I thinking of someone else?

That may be part of the reason. I remember her saying there was a medical reason for not having more children. Something with her body not doing well in pregnancy or maybe it was arthritis related...

I am happy to see them not popping them out for YT regardless of the reason. It is refreshing haha.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Why with the bold blue and pink . That house looks like crap. Hate it . It does not flow.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Why am I the least bit surprised she has taken an international vacation during a global pandemic? Talk about tone deaf. :?

Return to “I-P”