Aaryn Williams: Girl mom to Cryla, Afterthought and Disappointment | Part 22

Unread post by Brighton »

Thought we needed a fresh new topic!
Boymomma
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Girl mom to Cryla, Afterthought and Disappointment | Part 22

Unread post by Boymomma »

I am laughing so hard right now I can’t stop giggling. Love the title!

I love how she’s trying to make it seem like she’s the shit. Oooooh it got “leaked”.

The baby is going to look like nick. She will probably get the 3D ultrasound done and compare

This is going to sound mean but Erwin doesn’t deserve a boy. If the only reason you wanted to have a boy was so you could name it after your father, I’m sorry you’re an idiot. I’m glad she’s not having a boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Girl mom to Cryla, Afterthought and Disappointment | Part 22

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Bahaha this title and this photo!! Epic epic epic. I’m deceased as our girl would say. My popcorn is ready. I’m loving the start to the absolute shit show. I cringed at Tara’s fake shoutout to her on IG. She knows how disappointed and jealous Aaryn is.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Bahaha this title and this photo!! Epic epic epic. I’m deceased as our girl would say. My popcorn is ready. I’m loving the start to the absolute shit show. I cringed at Tara’s fake shoutout to her on IG. She knows how disappointed and jealous Aaryn is.
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

HAHAHAHA ANOTHER GIRL!!!! Karma always finds a way one way or another. She is boiling in envy over Tara. Now she will have 3 brown eyed mini Nick’s! Lolololol. She was even pissed in the video.
Aryan, sweetie. You should know this by now. When you lie about miscarriages for publicity, have a 90 second pity party with new Lululemon leggings and are in general a lazy sociopathic sloth - this is what happens. You don’t get your way.

spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

i LOL'd at this title. I didnt want it to be a girl soley because i didnt like her girl names so sorry future reese or taya

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

You know Tara is honestly so happy Aaryn isn’t having a boy - people are bored watching Aaryn “mother” girls. Tara gets to pull in more viewers as a first time boy mom. True friendships right there!

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

spicycat wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:41 pm i LOL'd at this title. I didnt want it to be a girl soley because i didnt like her girl names so sorry future reese or taya

SAME! I hate her girl names. She should have just named Adeline Georgia after her father and stopped having kids there. She could still name this one Georgia instead of the ugly options she currently has, although naming Adeline Georgia would have been more perfect for obvious reasons.
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Yes, Erwin you aren't upset with anyone...except you are since Blair had to delete his stories...girl, sit in your bath tub get that bath and read the comments here all night, cause we all know you are miserable and empty with emotions....on to the next purchase to find happiness for 5 minutes.
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

I don’t think the purchase of a private jet could even help at this point
Ungrateful. Ungrateful. Ungrateful.
Aryan, when will you be BEYOND humbled??

spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

Yeah? So why did she block one of the users on here who shared the picture on twitter?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d74d7c.jpg[/IMG]

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Yikes, that was such an awkward gender reveal, I feel bad for the people who attended. No love/affection between Nick/Aaryn, and both were so visibly bummed. I think Aaryn legit convinced herself it was a boy, and was going for a Tara 2.0 reaction to post on Youtube.

I will say, it was smart of her to get that video out ASAP.
MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

Let me correct Aaryn

THANKS NICK!!!!!! <3 :D :P
Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

I still can’t get over her reaction. I also find it funny how in the thumbnail it looks as if she was absolutely ecstatic but in reality, she walked away when she realized it was pink confetti.
mdnight
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mdnight »

Nick seemed to take it really well and looked happy regardless, but Aaryn was another story completely. "Are you kidding me? How is this even a thing?" She's got a smile on her face, but I bet she had tears in her eyes. Sickening that so many women out there can't have children and wouldn't care what gender it is and she's disappointed about it.

Does Nick have a brother or is it all sisters? If he's the only boy, Aaryn is even more likely never to get a boy since the gender can be influenced by the parents genetics.
Orangeorchid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Orangeorchid »

Well well well.. another girl aka miniature Nick on the way. Turns out googling/faking boy symptoms and calling your belly Baby George won’t make your baby
grow a penis. I seriously can’t believe how hung up on the gender she was after suffering two losses. I actually feel so bad for the zygote (is it even a fetus yet?). Better start saving Erwin huuunnnniiiieeeee! You’ve got 3 princess dream weddings to pay for in about 25 years time! I would also add university tuitions but let’s be realistic here.. they’ll probably inherit their Mother’s intelligence and work ethic.. poor darlings
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I love how Tara said she's happy for Aaryn. Of course she is. She's got her boy. I would have loved to see Tara's face when she got those test results. I bet her and Adam were secretly cackling like hyenas.
Morethescarier

Aaryn Williams: Girl mom to Cryla, Afterthought and Disappointment | Part 22

Unread post by Morethescarier »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... b06de8.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Morethescarier on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I think nick took it like a Man. I mean Skyla was even happier than aaryn lmao.
Aaryn could get anything in the world that she so desires EXCEPT A BOY
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

I was among the first people to say she was having a girl
And boy for Tara..chinese gender chart was accurate..

After 2 MC as she claims, she should be happy even if was a monkey..shame on her..

Return to “Aaryn Williams”