Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Locked
User avatar
cupcakezzzzz
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 1572 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by cupcakezzzzz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:10 pm

Alex better watch out... One more miscarriage and I think that marriage is done for.

They're rarely in the vlogs together anymore. Alex is always somewhere spitting her delusions to the camera while Phil obsessively works on this RV trying to hide the fact that his wife is steadily going insane

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

User avatar
cupcakezzzzz
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 1572 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by cupcakezzzzz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:11 pm

Watching them is like walking the early minutes of a Lifetime movie. Right before the wife kidnaps a pregnant woman and steals her baby.

I feel bad watching Alex because it's basically watching her slowly go insane but she's such a bitch and it's such a shitshow that it's hard to look away!!


Scoobs212
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 174 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Scoobs212 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 pm

cupcakezzzzz wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:10 pm
Alex better watch out... One more miscarriage and I think that marriage is done for.

They're rarely in the vlogs together anymore. Alex is always somewhere spitting her delusions to the camera while Phil obsessively works on this RV trying to hide the fact that his wife is steadily going insane

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
I can't remember which vlog it was, but several months ago in the aftermath of their miscarriage, they made a comment about how they never have to worry about divorce because if they can make it through this, they can make it through anything. That's dangerous ground they're treading. Marriage is constantly changing and evolving, and you never get to a checkpoint where you're "safe" and no longer have to work at it. That miscarriage might not break them, but Alex needs to quickly wake up and realize what she's doing by putting her family on the back burner for a baby they may never have.
I don't think divorce will ever be on the table for them because of their belief system. But I've seen plenty of Christian couples settle into an icy coexistence because their marriage doesn't work and divorce isn't an option. Alex's insistence on IVF could very well land them in that territory.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 427 times
Been thanked: 306 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by eab424 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:50 pm

So here is my take on “IVF Cancelled”


She’s on the phone and again she’s complaining acting like she really has gone through what the average couple with IF has. Which is laughable. Because they’ve had it easy. Most couples don’t have two daughters while going through ART. And for 100% of that time, they’ve been the parents of at least 1. 

There’s a disconnect with Alex as many of us have said. Her mothering instinct is just not there. It’s like we’re watching someone babysitting. We say we haven’t seen her really cuddle with the girls, and then we see one where she has Callie on her lap. When my nieces were Kinsley and Callie’s age they were constant cuddlers. 

She’s said in the past she has PCOS so this could be part of the reason she has an egg issue. Although she hasn’t mentioned it recently.

Can you imagine what it would be like if they did have a bio child? That child would be favored and she’d parent the child differently than she does the girls. It’s very very sad. 

Then Phil suggests a family day, and Alex is acting as if she was told IVF would never be an option. And how many couples have that option of “family day” when they have “not yet” appointment at the fertility office? Sorry Alex but you guys aren’t the poster children for families going through this. 

As far as hoping it works, she has some issues she needs to deal with mentally before she does this again. Perhaps it shouldn’t happen for the reason I stated above. And only in the last minute, she talks about their success (meaning the girls) which we all know wasn’t sincere. 

As far as the drugs yes that’s how much they cost. I’ve used good RX and that’s how much in all ($5K) was in the protocol for me. This was if we were doing IVF from scratch and not FET. FET via donor embryo is a lot cheaper. And depending on the clinic you don’t have to pay adoption fees that can pad $6K more than you have to spend. As far as preaching, it’s not preaching. He loves giving annoying “live your best life now” speeches more like an inspirational speaker but nothing they’ve ever done on their vlogs beyond them saying that Phil was a pastor leads me to believe their Christian. Charltons yes. 




Tiger- I absolutely loved your post. 1000% on the money. If they wanted to adopt they would. And I pray another bio mom isn’t scammed into giving them a baby. That’s one reason why I started this thread so others might come upon them and not see their serious underlying (or since they lie a lot overlying issues). As far as CA, I can understand (this one thing only) why they’d want to move. I don’t think it’s right though. They want lots of kids. Phil said 6 and Alex said 9.


Divorce can absolutely happen. It's very rare to find a church where divorce doesn't happen. Their belief system is watered down, Alex herself is a child of divorce. Phil may love Alex but if she doesn't get help, I am sure eventually he will get to a point where something has to be done. I don't think if it came down to his daughter's well being and their marriage he'd choose the girls. Alex will choose Alex. It was extremely lame she did her pity party for the majority of the vlog but her "joy" the girls, were the very last not even a minute it was an afterthought. Bitch.
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2446
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 4693 times
Been thanked: 7903 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Haulnarse » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:58 pm

There are multiple medications that increase your egg count if you have PCOS. I have both PCOS and endometriosis, I was extremely lucky to conceive on medication alone.

Why dont they retrieve the eggs she got this cycle and do another egg retrieval cycle in another few months, fertilize the lot and pick from them. I didn’t watch the vlog - refuse to give them views so only going by whats said on here.

Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 662
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 4413 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Here_2_talk » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:58 pm
There are multiple medications that increase your egg count if you have PCOS. I have both PCOS and endometriosis, I was extremely lucky to conceive on medication alone.

Why dont they retrieve the eggs she got this cycle and do another egg retrieval cycle in another few months, fertilize the lot and pick from them. I didn’t watch the vlog - refuse to give them views so only going by whats said on here.

That’s a valid option but Alex’s major problem is her entitlement: she’s suffered enough, she’s gone through more than her fair share of heartache, she’s god Damn due this bio baby, like yesterday!!! She wants it and she wants it now!!! Not next month, not later this year.... now! Now! Now!!!

What is she?! A toddler Ariana Grande?!? 🙄
rd_valo
Talker
Talker
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:33 am
Has thanked: 606 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by rd_valo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:15 pm

jenneroni wrote:
cupcakezzzzz wrote:I think Alex needs to realize she might be desensitized to miscarriage but Phil is also losing babies and feels the high and low. It's also a loss for him too.

He's getting excited that you're pregnant and he's daydreaming just like you are and then he's hitting the loss just as hard as you are.

It's a lot of highs and lows in a short time frame. And they're all elective highs and lows. This is basically controlled loss at this point. You're jumping into it with nothing new hoping it'll work. Just running head first into a brick wall hoping to run through it.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
I feel bad for him sometimes. He’s half of the parental unit, but she just sees it as her being pregnant so she can have her precious bio baby. He’s just the sperm donor at this point, and she doesn’t care how hard it is for him to go through everything, especially when she complains 24/7 about her injections and whatnot.

Can’t imagine what her reaction would be if he ever stood up for himself...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alex behaves so similarly to my own mother. I think it really won’t be pretty if he stands up for himself, she’ll play the victim card and everything will be turned around and twisted to make her look like a saint. Seen it so many times with my neurotic maternal unit. I feel bad for those girls. Its a complete mindfuck to grow up with a parent that displays the behaviours Alexs does.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 427 times
Been thanked: 306 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by eab424 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:36 pm

Minniemickey23- Perhaps she sees how nutso Alex is and does that to protect her future kids. Who knows.


Someone mentioned Alex reminds them of a woman who kidnaps a woman’s baby on life time. Look up Bobbie Jo Stinnett. Her killer had the same behaviors Alex has exhibited. I’m not saying she’s at the same degree but still its disturbing. 

As far as the “miscarriages” she’s had one. Just one. The circumstances this fall wasn’t a miscarriage. She’s admitted she lies and the circumstances of her lies were about her pregnancy and later on she faked a positive pregnancy test. With Phil standing right next to her when she admitted that she lies and stretches the truth for sympathy.

As far as the medications, they don’t always work for everyone. I also have PCOS and I know which ones work for me and which don’t. But that doesn’t mean it won’t work for another PCOS patient. But their issues are more than just her eggs and his sperm. Dr. Quack needs to be firm with them but maybe she just likes getting their $$$ and doesn’t tell them what the truth they don’t want to hear because she knows Alex will go elsewhere. If you say what Princess Alex doesn’t want to hear you are on her poop list. Just like the second opinion doctor. And the medical professional who told her between 6 and 7 weeks that the pregnancy wasn’t viable (because it was obvious even then)
User avatar
cupcakezzzzz
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 1572 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by cupcakezzzzz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:11 pm



These girls play in the bushes outside of their condo because they don't have a yard to play in.

No ones investing money into their future because Alex would rather be pumped with hormones like a genetically modified chicken.

Do better sheesh

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

User avatar
cupcakezzzzz
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 1572 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by cupcakezzzzz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:21 pm

Disclaimer Kinda religious: God is clearly telling them no. At least "no" for right now.


She claims she was heartbroken before children: God gave her Kinsley.

Says she feels incomplete because Kinsley has no one to connect to: God replicated the first situation and gave them Callie (literally gave them a child with the same situation so the girls can bond on that level)


He wants her to be grateful for the children she has. (At least for right now) Yet she INSISTS her family is incomplete.

God will make an example out of people: Alex isn't grateful and can't appreciate the two blessings she has > Gods makes an example out of her and gives her no more children.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Angelsong01
Talker
Talker
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:03 am
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Angelsong01 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:04 am

Yesterday's vlog was painful. Alex leaving the doctors, and literally sulking in the car. Poor Phil trying to comfort her. I realise it must have been a huge disappointment for her not to get her own way, but why vlog it? I honestly don't know why I bother to watch this rubbish.

The girls are getting more loud, and to me, irritating. Kinsley really does need a proper hair cut, it is ridiculously long for her age. I wonder if Alex lets it grow to compensate in some way for her own lack of thatch.

I cannot see them coping without the support of either set of parents if they ever go off in the RV. Poor kids living in that boiling pot of stupidity.
your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:41 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by your_illusion » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 am

cupcakezzzzz wrote:Disclaimer Kinda religious: God is clearly telling them no. At least "no" for right now.


She claims she was heartbroken before children: God gave her Kinsley.

Says she feels incomplete because Kinsley has no one to connect to: God replicated the first situation and gave them Callie (literally gave them a child with the same situation so the girls can bond on that level)


He wants her to be grateful for the children she has. (At least for right now) Yet she INSISTS her family is incomplete.

God will make an example out of people: Alex isn't grateful and can't appreciate the two blessings she has > Gods makes an example out of her and gives her no more children.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

This 100%. I have this this before and I will say it again . Alex is ungrateful. I believe in god and his plan. Like everyone else in the infertility community I had to go through disappointment after disappointment, but finally it was in god plan to give me my son. my husband and I are praying that baby # 2 is in his plan for us this summer /fall. If it’s not then we will accept that we were meant to have 1 child . Also does anyone else feel like her dr is probably getting tired of Alex and her bitchiness? She was so rude when she was like “I’m not stressed “ . It’s like okay you don’t have to be rude . Your dr is trying her best . I’m sure she is trying to figure out everything under the sun to get you pregnant . Leave your rudeness at home .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jenneroni
Talker
Talker
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:42 am
Has thanked: 4785 times
Been thanked: 474 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by jenneroni » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:58 am

I totally agree with @eab on Alex being really detached. As a nanny, I spend most of my day snuggling with the kids because they’re all 3 and under and they love physical affection and rough play. Sure, it’s not constant playtime because they need to be able to play independently, but you’d think Alex would want to show herself giving affection on camera bc her kids are actual ~miracle~ adoptions that they didn’t deserve.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 662
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 4413 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Here_2_talk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:11 am

Why isn’t the new ivf protocol video marked as #ad ?!?

They are clearly advertising the pharmacy, even stated that they got a promo code 🤷‍♀️
LumpyDays
Talker
Talker
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:16 am
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 445 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by LumpyDays » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:55 am

I don't watch these guys too regularly because their constant carry on about having a baby in front of their adopted children, seems just so off to me. But I'm sure they said Alex just wants to experience pregnancy and breastfeeding. Okay, fair enough but since IVF seems to obviously not be working, why not do embryo adoption? There are heaps of embryos out there that are healthy and ready to go. and I haven't watched all their stuff but have they ever directly addressed why they wont go that direction?
PinkMoscato
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:16 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by PinkMoscato » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:27 pm

I’m curious about her old protocol because the one she was given this time I identical to the one I used for my retrieval.

It is mind boggling to me that they’re going through with this. I feel like it’s pretty obvious that Phil doesn’t want to. She clearly blames him for their lack of fertility. She basically said he didn’t listen to the doctor and just assumed there was no hope.

But let’s not remember that either her embryos are horribly genetically abnormal or her body just can’t sustain a pregnancy. The genetic abnormalities could come from both of them.

I can’t figure out why she always says she wants to experience pregnancy, but doesn’t adopt an embryo. Like shut up about pregnancy, Alex, we all know you want a bio kid.
marissalasel
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 462 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by marissalasel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:47 pm

I have a 2 y/o daughter and I really don’t understand how they get Kinsley and Callie to sit in the car waiting all of the time. Those poor girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 662
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 4413 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Here_2_talk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:14 pm

marissalasel wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:47 pm
I have a 2 y/o daughter and I really don’t understand how they get Kinsley and Callie to sit in the car waiting all of the time. Those poor girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The girls’ needs come last... I rarely see those children at a playground, in a park, at a beach, in a museum, at a playgroup, gymnastics, music classes, going on a short hike, having a play date at their home with children their age, fingerpainting, searching for bugs, building a den and reading books in a nook , drawing with chalk, riding their bike, colouring in, doing puzzles

There’s so much they could be doing, why wait until they are on the road, why waste these precious days?! start now, start today. Alex just wants to watch them but don’t want to engage with them. They are not paintings, their minds need be stimulated with fun activities.

But for sure we see them going shopping, sitting in the car, being bored in the car park by the RV, getting stuck in a rail cause they are unsupervised 😱

Those lovely girls are wasted on Alex. 😩😩😩
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 427 times
Been thanked: 306 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by eab424 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:56 pm

IVF day 1 & IVF Canceled- CLICKBAIT. Alex: We’re open and honest. Who do you think you are fooling…? It’s postponed which is different than canceled.

As other’s have said that’s why I cannot stand Alex either. Her ungratefulness for her girls is always on full display. Kinsley was still a baby under age 1 when all this started. She’s going to be 4 next month. When you’re so bummed out when someone says not yet for your THIRD child and you spend the majority of the vlog in a woe is me state. But the girls you have and that fake put on is only in the last few seconds. She needs to stop acting like she’s everyone else. She isn’t. 

I’ve known people who go into iIVFso they can give birth to subsequent children and it’s a long road for them. They don’t act the way Alex does. I doubt Alex will ever get it. She literally acts like she’s a childless woman. I know childless women who get bad news and take it much better than Alex does. It’s a not yet not a “not ever”.

And they met with April and Davey. If I were April and Davey I wouldn’t have met with them after what Alex did when they miscarried a few months ago. Not cool.


Lumpdays- They’ve touched on it they (Alex) wants a bio child. And Alex loves wasting money. I believe they addressed it sometime in a Q & A video in summer 2018. I think it was also the video where Alex said she’d adopt if she was also pregnant with a baby coming soon. She has no empathy for families who have been with agencies or have been searching with an attorney for a very long time. She only thinks of herself.

I know the girls are adopted, but to me Alex is the mother of 2 and therefore has more in common with people who have IF issues ttc their third (no matter if they have adopted or birth children prior) Alex doesn’t get that the joy she has her IF counterparts with 0 children don’t have. I think that’s top 3 of the things that Alex pisses people off over. Like her sulking in the bed last mother’s day.


And doing fun things. I’ve not seen them do anything fun with them except for family camp with gloomy Alex, then they went camping which was ruined again by Alex over dramatizing her illness. They took Kinsley to Disneyland for her first birthday. Tickets were gifted and they haven’t been back except for the shopping district that’s free to go in and that was only to meet with people and then they left. They told the girls they were going to Disneyland and they were at a fountain the whole time. Activities to do with kids for whatever reason she posts on her own channel which is stupid. There aren’t many subs on that one and to make their main channel well rounded they should post those kid activities on one channel and forget about Alex’s sub channel. I give Alex a lot of the blame but now that Phil is a stay at home bum too, he has a responsibility in the fact they're not doing fun things with their kids. If they do they don't film it. Ever.
User avatar
Goodgirl
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Goodgirl » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:27 pm

LumpyDays wrote:I don't watch these guys too regularly because their constant carry on about having a baby in front of their adopted children, seems just so off to me. But I'm sure they said Alex just wants to experience pregnancy and breastfeeding. Okay, fair enough but since IVF seems to obviously not be working, why not do embryo adoption? There are heaps of embryos out there that are healthy and ready to go. and I haven't watched all their stuff but have they ever directly addressed why they wont go that direction?
I also wonder why they won’t consider embryo adoption. Carissa & Brian have said the same thing (will do IVF or traditional adoption, but not embryo adoption). I seriously don’t get it. And I don’t mean it to be rude, I’m truly curious as to why it’s not even a consideration.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Klind55
Talker
Talker
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Klind55 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:11 am
Why isn’t the new ivf protocol video marked as #ad ?!?

They are clearly advertising the pharmacy, even stated that they got a promo code 🤷‍♀️
I haven't seen this video yet but I report the ones that are sponsored/ads if they fail to mark it as such. If enough people hit the report then YouTube will take note.
Klind55
Talker
Talker
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Klind55 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:14 pm
marissalasel wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:47 pm
I have a 2 y/o daughter and I really don’t understand how they get Kinsley and Callie to sit in the car waiting all of the time. Those poor girls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Those lovely girls are wasted on Alex. 😩😩😩

I never thought of it that way, it's so true from what she shows us.
Sanemama
Talker
Talker
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 601 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Sanemama » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Goodgirl wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:27 pm
LumpyDays wrote:I don't watch these guys too regularly because their constant carry on about having a baby in front of their adopted children, seems just so off to me. But I'm sure they said Alex just wants to experience pregnancy and breastfeeding. Okay, fair enough but since IVF seems to obviously not be working, why not do embryo adoption? There are heaps of embryos out there that are healthy and ready to go. and I haven't watched all their stuff but have they ever directly addressed why they wont go that direction?
I also wonder why they won’t consider embryo adoption. Carissa & Brian have said the same thing (will do IVF or traditional adoption, but not embryo adoption). I seriously don’t get it. And I don’t mean it to be rude, I’m truly curious as to why it’s not even a consideration.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree it's a little weird and mystifying to me. If someone is open to adoption, one would think they're open to loving and raising a baby not blood-related. Embryo adoption is the same in that it can eventually lead to a baby; one who is also not blood-related.

It's like adoption, but at an earlier point in development than traditional adoption allows For a child, I would think embryo adoption is alot less traumatic .... there's no separation trauma, because the only parents they will ever be with are those who adopted them as embryos.

BTW, I'm not addressing the issue of when life begins with my statements ---- just the result.
Sanemama
Talker
Talker
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 601 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Sanemama » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:46 pm

So I'm confused, but not willing to go back and watch endless hours of their videos.

A few times on here, people have mentioned that Alex admitted she'd lied about something to do with pregnancies or a miscarriage.

What did she originally say? What did she admit to lying about?

Thanks in advance for filling me in.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 427 times
Been thanked: 306 times

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by eab424 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:06 pm

Sanemama wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:46 pm
So I'm confused, but not willing to go back and watch endless hours of their videos.

A few times on here, people have mentioned that Alex admitted she'd lied about something to do with pregnancies or a miscarriage.

What did she originally say? What did she admit to lying about?

Thanks in advance for filling me in.
I can’t get an exact quote but she was saying she lies about the length of her pregnancy and when it was lost because people don’t feel as bad for early losses vs ones lost later. So in a sense, she’s craving sympathy from people. It was a video from sometime in the summer of 2018. That was when they were claiming that she miscarried at 10 weeks. She miscarried at 5. She knew. And continued on the medications that would cause her to retain the pregnancy even when the embryo was dead. I just have to wonder how much money she wasted on those medications she was on.

She also was lying about it being twins.
Locked

Return to “Phil and Alex”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests