Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Thread Title - :D Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Phil and Alex | Part 4

Title Credit - haterade

Continued from Part 3 - viewtopic.php?f=255&t=13573

Never to early to make a title suggestion for Part 5 - viewtopic.php?f=255&t=14136

I've graduated y'all up to the main pain! :D
I'm in the process of moving all P&A related threads over to the new sub category. Having trouble finding Part 2, and I'll keep looking for it but if any of you know where it is, feel free to send me a link. I'm a bit suspicious that Part 1 & 2 may have been merged into 1 thread but I'm not sure. LOL.

Carry on....
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Just saw on Phil’s Instagram story how truly horrible the shiplap they’re doing looks. If they want to sell the place, this was a bad move. It looks atrocious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

Veruca_Salt wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:05 pm Just saw on Phil’s Instagram story how truly horrible the shiplap they’re doing looks. If they want to sell the place, this was a bad move. It looks atrocious.

I can't figure out why they wasted time and paint to paint the wall behind the ship lap when all they did was cover it all up lol It's not like you can see the wall behind it.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Shark,

I started the Phil and Alex thread part 1, once we were in need of a new thread after #2 got filled the two were accidentally put together so there really isn't a part two anymore. I hope this helps.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

eab424 wrote:Shark,

I started the Phil and Alex thread part 1, once we were in need of a new thread after #2 got filled the two were accidentally put together so there really isn't a part two anymore. I hope this helps.
Yes it does actually! I'll see if I can seperate them back into 2 parts. It doesn't really matter at this point I suppose, but I personally love the aesthetic of lots of threads on a snark board.. You know, for when a YT or minion find their way here, lmao. :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, for what it's worth, I started a new thread for title suggestions for Phil and Alex. The link to that thread is in the very first post of this thread. I've found that using a seperate thread to manage the title suggestions makes starting new threads much easier and moves the process along pretty quickly when it's time to start a new one. :)

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Also, for what it's worth, I started a new thread for title suggestions for Phil and Alex. The link to that thread is in the very first post of this thread. I've found that using a seperate thread to manage the title suggestions makes starting new threads much easier and moves the process along pretty quickly when it's time to start a new one. Image

Update... I was able to separate the thread back into two and gave it back the name it appears to have had originally. :). It's locked, so it really isn't a huge deal, but it sure does wonders for my OCD, LOL

Happy snarking! If you have any questions, comments or concerns (about the thread or even about the board as a whole, please don't ever hesitate to shoot me a private message. I promise I'm super nice! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

My question: Do they sell their home to live from the money or to buy another home ?
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Amcco191 wrote:Just saw on Phil’s Instagram story how truly horrible the shiplap they’re doing looks. If they want to sell the place, this was a bad move. It looks atrocious.

So so terrible. It looked much better before. I’m honestly not the biggest shiplap fan in general, but I especially don’t like it in that gray color. They’re doing the fake cheapy version and it shows. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Those flimsy fake boards are warping from the paint. And there’s paint globbed into some of the cracks. This is likely going to be the first thing to come off if someone is willing to buy their place. What an inconvenience for the new owners.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

I could honestly never put my finger on what rubbed me the wrong way about this couple until I stumbled across this thread. They really are so obsessive over having a bio child. I can understand having a HUGE desire for one, but you would think that as “Christians” after so many attempts and hundreds of thousands spent on trying to conceive they would be able to rest in the fact that it’s not “God’s will for their lives.” As someone who is a Christian myself I’ve had many things I’ve wanted with my whole heart but realized it wouldn’t happen, and I had to rest in the fact that it wasn’t God’s plan. Even if you don’t believe in Christianity or God, accepting that this is the hand that’s been dealt to you is vital. They need to come to terms with reality and take a break for a bit. If it’s meant to happen, it will happen.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Why are they doing all this shiplap stuff if they are selling? Buyers have their own tastes. When you sell, sure it's good to paint walls, fix things like the broken window, stage the home, etc. But super trendy renovations? Um no. Years ago the equivalent would have been doing wallpaper. Come on. Everyone knows people have their own tastes. Wallpaper, back then, you'd put in when you moved in and then take it down before moving to maximize the value, as a general rule. Plus the shiplap is more like shitlap. Sorry.

Also they got a taste today of what driving hours and hours with the girls is like. Everyone was going nuts esp Alex. They are 2 and 3. They are high energy girls and not accustomed to being strapped in a car seat for hours and hours. Maybe they will drive REALLY slow but I doubt it. I still think they are nuts and will probably reevaluate once they get going and see how it's not working out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Jdmamato5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jdmamato5 »

I noticed that the church that they are sad to be leaving is not the church in which Phil was a pastor. Hmmm...
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Yep this I stagram post says they've only been at this church the past year. Also there is comment saying that the person heard they are hitting the road for ministry. So maybe love multiplies is going to die now and their mission is going back to ministry work. Major eyeroll.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 945890.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

If I were looking to buy a unit where they live, and saw that shiplap on the walls, I would negotiate my price way down or not even bother to make an offer. They are decreasing the value putting that crap on the walls. My first thought would be that if I bought that unit, I would have to tear all that crap down and then what kind of condition is the wall behind the shiplap? Why are they putting that up? What was wrong with the walls? As a buyer, I would be thinking that.

I feel so bad for those girls to be strapped in car seats for hours at a time. I can't believe they plan on doing this full-time. Having small kids, 5th wheeling should be for summer vacations, it should not be their permanent home. Where is the money coming from for them to live, from the sale of the condo? from love multiples donations?

I wonder what made them decide to do this now? Right before Thanksgiving, they were doing a cleanse so that Alex would have healthy eggs. They talked about doing an egg retrieval, testing the eggs this time. Then out of the blue, selling the condo, getting rid of their furniture and hitting the road. How many family vacation vlogs with Alex screeching and Phil preaching can you really listen to?
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I don't feel like these two give even 2 seconds of thought to the things they do.

They have this nice condo. Alex has a good job. They have stable life for themselves and for their children. They are planning for another IVF cycle. And then suddenly they decide to sell their condo and take off on the road and live in RV with their two small children. I just don't understand how they can possibly think this a good idea and can end anyway but disaster.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

So they bought a giant truck and a 5th wheel. Interesting
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Re: Phil’s latest insta stories about how “have you ever had a day where plans changed and hope turned to frustration,” he said he had a day like that but was still buying crap for more shitty shiplap, beaming about God and being as happy as ever despite whatever repercussions of their bad decisions that have started to hit.

I think it has to be acknowledged that if these two wing bats didn’t have such strong, unrelenting faith, they would’ve burnt it all down by now because their lives are just an absolute dumpster fire.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I still want to know how they are justifying traveling the country with their kids in car seats. Maybe they should have gotten the RV that doesn’t hitch to a truck... but I swear they don’t think.

Alex is gonna quit her job? Bad move. New hospitals will google her and say no in the future.

Y’all are right about that horrific “shiplap” they’re putting up. Why in the world do it?!

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Shiplap is a joke for that area. Might as well put in dusty rose carpet and paint the walls mint green.

So traveling around with kids in car seats as my esteemed poster above mentioned...that'll be comfortable. I gave myself two blood clots from traveling/driving and not taking as many breaks to get out and walk as I should have. Hopefully with her training she will know to let the girls (and themselves) out every few hours. I personally can only think of a few places worse than being stuck in a vehicle with Phil and Alex.

Return to “Phil and Alex”