"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - "Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42
TITLE CREDIT - schnitzel94

Continued from Part 41 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13993

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=450

Carry on...
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: "Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Morning Glory wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:03 am Hey, folks. I took a screenshot of a comment on youtube but I can't figure out how to add it here. I tried "insert image" but even though my screenshot gave me the option to copy, it would not paste. Help?

Morning Glory....I'm quoting this from the last thread since it's locked now and I can't reply there. Are you trying to post photos through tapatalk or the desktop version? Let me know so I can help walk you through the next step! :)
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I happened to catch some of the live feed and Evie comes in and says she doesn’t like any of her toys in the basement... she’s got a toy store down there! Then apparently one of them (Evie claims she did it) goes in to the office and shreds all the bills he had just paid. If my child did that, I wouldn’t be smiling and laughing, that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

You guys! Ashley is SO busy and exhausted she can never get on the lie feed with Tyler. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d5234a.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c92334.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

During the lie feed Tyler said they are going to Montreal, Greece, Disney Land, Disney world, and a Disney Cruise this year. He said the girls will be going with them, Sydney was the only exception. We'll see what happens. I think after taking the girls to Disney world they will have their fill of traveling with them.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ead39b.jpg[/IMG]

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:09 am
Morning Glory wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:03 am Hey, folks. I took a screenshot of a comment on youtube but I can't figure out how to add it here. I tried "insert image" but even though my screenshot gave me the option to copy, it would not paste. Help?

Morning Glory....I'm quoting this from the last thread since it's locked now and I can't reply there. Are you trying to post photos through tapatalk or the desktop version? Let me know so I can help walk you through the next step! :)
Bless you, Snarkadoodle! I am using my desktop (I don't have tapatalk).
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

This edit is just scary. The girls look possessed. Creepy![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 07f406.jpg[/IMG]

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

ears wrote:During the lie feed Tyler said they are going to Montreal, Greece, Disney Land, Disney world, and a Disney Cruise this year. He said the girls will be going with them, Sydney was the only exception. We'll see what happens. I think after taking the girls to Disney world they will have their fill of traveling with them.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ead39b.jpg[/IMG]

So they’re gong to both Disney land and Disney world? I bet you they booked Disneyland and then realized the senegence trip was at Disney world... whoops!

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re:

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

ears wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:58 am During the lie feed Tyler said they are going to Montreal, Greece, Disney Land, Disney world, and a Disney Cruise this year. He said the girls will be going with them, Sydney was the only exception. We'll see what happens. I think after taking the girls to Disney world they will have their fill of traveling with them.

I imagine the flight to Greece from Utah is about 12 hours so i'd be surprised if they took the girls . I hope they don't go when i do :|
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re:

Ld5 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:18 am
ears wrote:During the lie feed Tyler said they are going to Montreal, Greece, Disney Land, Disney world, and a Disney Cruise this year. He said the girls will be going with them, Sydney was the only exception. We'll see what happens. I think after taking the girls to Disney world they will have their fill of traveling with them.[

So they’re gong to both Disney land and Disney world? I bet you they booked Disneyland and then realized the senegence trip was at Disney world... whoops!

Yep they really are that stupid
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

There's a huge wide world out there why 3 disney related trips
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

ears wrote:During the lie feed Tyler said they are going to Montreal, Greece, Disney Land, Disney world, and a Disney Cruise this year. He said the girls will be going with them, Sydney was the only exception. We'll see what happens. I think after taking the girls to Disney world they will have their fill of traveling with them.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ead39b.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t believe for a minute they are taking the girls on all these trips. Disney____ (land, world, cruise) I can see maybe doing one, but not taking the girls on all three. Maybe Montreal, though I wish we could keep them out of Canada.
Have I missed something? This is the first time I’ve heard Greece mentioned, trying to get attention? trying to generate interest to get views up?
Meh, it will just be the parents fat heads and nothing of the girls, except the occasional glimpse to keep the KADs happy. Sorry if this is disjointed, it was a short night and an early morning.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I would like him to answer how long it has been since they had "hand-made" items and when it was they started sending everything to their "manufacturer" (which we all know is in China). Yes items that are specially made are usually associated with something made in China. Too bad the miracle didn't shred cash. The way they throw money away, maybe it wouldn't even matter.

I love how many trips they are going to take the girlsess on this year. I can't imagine how exhausted they will be, or what a shit show wherever they travel. Someone should take one for the team and see how everything goes at Disneyland next month. I wonder if they will get special VIP treatment so they don't have to wait in any lines. I'm willing to bet they will because Hod forbid, they have to be like all us peons who have to wait in line or pay for fastpass. They could also get a wheelchair for Tylard so they can go to the front of the line just like Dylan Chatwin did when they went to DW, with no thought given that it takes away from those who really need one. Although, I bet with all the walking, Tylard will be constantly out of breath.

I loved the look on his face when someone asked him if he was on KETO and he had to think about all the trips coming up and the eating involved, before he answered KETO is hard. I will be willing to bet now, the only way he will lose substantial weight is to have surgery. He doesn't know what sustained hard work or sacrifice is.

And all you Kads sending these girls so many toys, you heard it out of the horses mouth.....she doesn't like any of her toys. It has been said before, they haven't been taught to value anything It's always on to the next thing to be enjoyed for a hot second and then discarded, only maybe to be seen again for "show and tell" at school.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Do I need to be following on IG in order to watch the lie feed? (I am on a computer and I haven't been able to see it)
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

gram3 wrote:Do I need to be following on IG in order to watch the lie feed? (I am on a computer and I haven't been able to see it)
I found I needed to have an account with Instagram in order to see stories or feeds. Image so I set on up, and just use it to follow, or creep profiles (I can see the Greeds feeds, but don’t actually follow them). I hope that makes sense

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

gram3 wrote:Do I need to be following on IG in order to watch the lie feed? (I am on a computer and I haven't been able to see it)
I found I needed to have an account with Instagram in order to see stories or feeds. Image so I set on up, and just use it to follow, or creep profiles (I can see the Greeds feeds, but don’t actually follow them). I hope that makes sense. You can do it from the app or from Instagram.com on the computer. You just need an account.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Who are they going to drag along on the other trips? They are already going with an entourage to Disneyland, are they going to haul a new group on the other trips? MamaMimi and the Colonel will probably be called up for duty for at least one of the trips. The Dumbsters can't even take care of themselves at home or on a trip without the cats. How can they possibly travel with the odds and survive? They are announcing this shit now to try and drum up interest. Good luck with that. They don't even do good travelogues as we've seen in this boring Australia trip. Oh, and I doubt it's a coincidence he wants his lie attention when the BigBangs are topping 500k.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re:

tg910 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:45 am
ears wrote:During the lie feed Tyler said they are going to Montreal, Greece, Disney Land, Disney world, and a Disney Cruise this year. He said the girls will be going with them, Sydney was the only exception. We'll see what happens. I think after taking the girls to Disney world they will have their fill of traveling with them.

I don’t believe for a minute they are taking the girls on all these trips. Disney____ (land, world, cruise) I can see maybe doing one, but not taking the girls on all three. Maybe Montreal, though I wish we could keep them out of Canada.
Have I missed something? This is the first time I’ve heard Greece mentioned, trying to get attention? trying to generate interest to get views up?
Meh, it will just be the parents fat heads and nothing of the girls, except the occasional glimpse to keep the KADs happy. Sorry if this is disjointed, it was a short night and an early morning.

i just watched the live and i noticed he said the kids will be going on most of them so not all of them
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

My guess is they go to DL and then she goes on the Senegence DW trip without them. Greece will for sure be without them. Montreal they’ll drag them along but not want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Asswipe and Amanduh are having a live sill (sale) Monday so you can get great dills (deals). She said Seneshit is poent (her pronunciation of potent). I bet it is especially when it burns the hell out of your lips and requires a chisel to remove it. She uses every product in the skin care line. Hmm...they why the need for Botox? Why do you still break out? Why do you have horrible dark circles under your eyes? Yeah, let’s spend a small fortune for crap that doesn’t even work. On was top of that you really do look like the joker. Whoever posted that (not me) was spot on. She taught esthetics in school? Right. How about teaching your children some manners? Or teaching them how to be individuals? Or teaching them colors and numbers? The list goes on and on. Maybe teach your lazy husband how to support his family. Or how NOT to talk to little girls privately. Or how to dress better. How not to be a controlling, pervy douche bag. She says that she loves to educate people on the products, loves to see people buy the products, see them work for you, and seeing the emails and private messages from people saying how Seneshit changed their lives. Sure you do. I’m thinking you just love that you don’t have to work a real job and can lay around 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”