JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Previous part: viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13941
Title credit: nineteenninety3

Previously:
-In Hawaii: Caden got stung by a jellyfish, the "fam" went snorkeling and swimming with dolphins, participated in a luau, and had an "emergency evacuation" from their hotel
-Chris is finally having his vasectomy checked to see if it took
-Jess talked about and had her "life changing" surgery involving fixing her diastasis recti, getting a tummy tuck, and getting a boob job
-Janell's birthday was celebrated
-Lilia and Addie are now roommates

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I’m still not sure why everything was so rushed?
Although I hate that they baby Addie, that poor kid isn’t going to know what hit her when she gets home.
Tossed out of the only bed she’s known and not allowed to shove her hands down her mothers shirt. I foresee many tantrums but can understand why. She’s going to be so confused.
beth
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beth »

Her boobs do look humungo even for having ice packs in their. I think its funny in the video she said he didnt pay me to say this usally when people say those kind of things its the opposite or why even say it?

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

And the fact she's prasing him when she said she hasn't even seen her stomach yet is cunfusing.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

beth wrote:And the fact she's prasing him when she said she hasn't even seen her stomach yet is cunfusing.

She probably got to see it today at her follow up, but she won't see the full results for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I think she will regret the boobs down the line. They were unnecessary plus all the scars and they will most likely cause medical problems or need to be replaced when she can no longer afford it.

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

prettyll wrote:I think she will regret the boobs down the line. They were unnecessary plus all the scars and they will most likely cause medical problems or need to be replaced when she can no longer afford it.

She wants to talk about back problems from her stomach try having really big boobs that is bad on the back.

I hate that her follows are saying oh it was a medical necessity maybe the hernia and the separation part but they leave out the boobs job part its anoying af

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

She thinks she has a high pain tolerance and will be fine with whatever pain all of this nonsense causes down the line. The reality is that her back pain must be super mild if she is physically able to drive long distances, do flips, jump on trampolines etc.

She's trying to solve a minor problem with a tonne of unnecessary surgery that is likely to cause real, long-term pain. She's super likely to end up worse off than when she started.
countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

Now that she’s singing praises to her doctor, it’s going to be hard to blame him when she has a problem that was her doing (eg getting an infection from poor hygiene, lifting things/Addie too early, etc.)

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

countrygirl wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:17 pm Now that she’s singing praises to her doctor, it’s going to be hard to blame him when she has a problem that was her doing (eg getting an infection from poor hygiene, lifting things/Addie too early, etc.)

She would still blame him... she'd just throw shade at him and act all innocent.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

I literally don't think I knew Addie could talk lol! How nice was it to hear her cute little voice singing nursery rhymes?! Janelle is so good for those kids.
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

Just watched Jess's insta story and I had no idea her plastic surgeon was Dr. Sweat. His office is next door to my ENT. How crazy.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

cocogogo wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:45 pm I literally don't think I knew Addie could talk lol! How nice was it to hear her cute little voice singing nursery rhymes?! Janelle is so good for those kids.

It caught me off guard too! I didn't think she could talk either other than basic words like mom, dad, cat.
Super cute! And it's so nice for a change not seeing her in over the top outfits and hair pulled tight.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

beth wrote:Her boobs do look humungo even for having ice packs in their. I think its funny in the video she said he didnt pay me to say this usally when people say those kind of things its the opposite or why even say it?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d95564.jpg[/IMG]
She tagged him and he tagged her back and put her video on his stories. They probably did work out some kind of discount or something for it.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:07 am
beth wrote:Her boobs do look humungo even for having ice packs in their. I think its funny in the video she said he didnt pay me to say this usally when people say those kind of things its the opposite or why even say it?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d95564.jpg
She tagged him and he tagged her back and put her video on his stories. They probably did work out some kind of discount or something for it.

I'm kind of convinced now, that they made some deal involving soical media presence.
cocogogo wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:45 pm I literally don't think I knew Addie could talk lol! How nice was it to hear her cute little voice singing nursery rhymes?! Janelle is so good for those kids.
A few vlogs back she started talking a little more and it's the cutest thing <3
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

It’s amazing what a little nurturing does for a child.
Janell is actually interacting on an appropriate level. Messss would just be screeching and pointing stuff out in a baby voice.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

From my understanding with watching TV shows most people wish they'd gone bigger because they think the swelling size is the result then they shrink. What you see now I bet is a couple laters of bandages and probably ice packs.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I think wanting to go bigger is because you adjust to your new size and it becomes the new normal so you feel like you could still do bigger.

I had mine done a long time ago and it was horrendous, but I can't take pain meds so that was with nothing. You can't lift anything for 2 weeks and your whole chest feels so stiff and sore. Then there's the fact you can't lie down flat for a while so your sleep is shit and everything feels worse when you're exhausted. It took about 3 weeks for me to feel normal again. I'm having to get mine redone but i've been a stomach sleeper since I injured my spine so it's going to be hell after. Jesss has extra weight on her so she probably went over the muscle and it won't be that sore. A lot of women get extra anaesthetic in around the implants now so it keeps the initial pain off too.
fleekcucumber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fleekcucumber »

Jess is not obese. Why would she go over the muscle?

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

wasteoftime wrote:I think wanting to go bigger is because you adjust to your new size and it becomes the new normal so you feel like you could still do bigger.

I had mine done a long time ago and it was horrendous, but I can't take pain meds so that was with nothing. You can't lift anything for 2 weeks and your whole chest feels so stiff and sore. Then there's the fact you can't lie down flat for a while so your sleep is shit and everything feels worse when you're exhausted. It took about 3 weeks for me to feel normal again. I'm having to get mine redone but i've been a stomach sleeper since I injured my spine so it's going to be hell after. Jesss has extra weight on her so she probably went over the muscle and it won't be that sore. A lot of women get extra anaesthetic in around the implants now so it keeps the initial pain off too.
And on top of that she has the tummy tuck recovery too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”