KkTheyWontRememberAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 51

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by telle0x »

I wonder what the real-life gossip is amongst their friends and family, especially regarding how much they (but especially Keren) leave those kids.
I highly doubt the sentiment is “she’s such a hardworking mother of 3, she deserves the occasional ‘me time’ away!”
And more like “her poor mother (Nonnie) has those kids 75% of the time she isn’t at work...” “....she has a nanny when they both work from home and still have a babysitter multiple times per week..??”

like that extended family has to be judging her. How she can ask for help THAT much without feeling guilt is beyond me

I ask my parents to watch my daughter once a week for 3 hours so I can go to a workout class and run errands and I feel bad even about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkTheyWontRememberAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 51

Unread post by Whateverumean »

roxyroller wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:28 am think they will ever announce Suttons godparents? Almost every video they get asked? How hard is it too say we haven’t decided yet????

She told on her IG live that she asked the godmother and khoa is yet to decide the godfather. I don't get the deal of godparents though. Just like kern telling you're my best friend.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lavenderlillacs25 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:38 pm Imagine your friends seeing your mom's ass out in a Youtube video. I feel embarrassment for Landon, Sutton, and Jackson. Keren needs to act like a 26 year old and not a 16 year old.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
She'll probably flirt with them, call herself a MILF and says she's a cool mom. Lmao
Kellie11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellie11 »

Whooaaaaa can I get a recap of what Keren said when she was on here?! I didn’t know she commented as a viewer, I thought I was just as a YouTuber

Edit* - someone mentioned that she talked about kyra is what I am referring to lol I want details if anyone has them!!

Last edited by Kellie11 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramamamas »

Whateverumean wrote:
lavenderlillacs25 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:38 pm Imagine your friends seeing your mom's ass out in a Youtube video. I feel embarrassment for Landon, Sutton, and Jackson. Keren needs to act like a 26 year old and not a 16 year old.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
She'll probably flirt with them, call herself a MILF and says she's a cool mom. Lmao
Lol ImageImage
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Kellie11 wrote:Whooaaaaa can I get a recap of what Keren said when she was on here?! I didn’t know she commented as a viewer, I thought I was just as a YouTuber

Edit* - someone mentioned that she talked about kyra is what I am referring to lol I want details if anyone has them!!

Sorry to clog up everyone’s feed with this lol but here it is copied and pasted

Hi My name is keren.
Although all of you know that already..
Im going to do something that probably no other youtube has ever done and actually comment on here with my name not a fake name or any fake stuff cause I am probably the realest person on youtube at this point. Lets get to the point. I know this is a gossip site, and sadly enough its run by a 36 year old....which I find to be very very sad. AnywayI understand that everyone want to gossip at some point exactly how I found myself on here and I won't lie Ive read other you tubers pages and got caught up in the drama myself. Now The point to this isn't to yell at anyone for saying hateful things about me or my family. Im not an idiot I know people don't like me and thats okay with me 100% but I also found that a lot of you continue to watch me even though you don't like me or don't like certain things I do. which is perfectly fine everyone has their own parenting ways and way they live. I honestly would probably take the so called advice Ive read on here more seriously though if it had come straight to me and in a nicer manor than some of the things said. I can't remember everything I've read on here about me but I think since I put my life on the internet it is my job to answer questions you have even if its in a rude form. So lets start off with my voice being snow white. I will not lie I did laugh at that and I honestly never noticed how soft spoken I was until I started youtube. Now on the other hand I knew how loud Khoa was LOL I literally have to tell him to talk softer probably everyday. But he was raised in a loud family so thats that.. I don't pretend to have a soft voice thats just my voice..so yea. Next thing that Ive read here is that Im getting fat.. yeah I'm pregnant weight gain in necessary for a healthy pregnancy and I have been working out, I thought showing it everyday would be a bit repetitive so I don't. And since Khoa has been working more I haven't wanted to put jackson in the nursery there when he's teething so badly so I've been working out from home. Now I don't want to leave anything out but I weighed between 110-114 ever since i lost my baby weight which is a healthy weight for me. I currently weight 113.. so Idk maybe my face just bloats when Im pregnant I went through the same thing with jackson so theres that.. lets see what else.. oh yes me smelling??? I haven't been able to keep up with kyras blogs lately but apparently from what Ive read oscar said she had cheese or something but what does that have to do with me..I shower daily, I wash my hair every other to every 3 days due to hair loss issues which was recommended by my doctor, so idk thats just being cruel talking about me smelling.. yes there was a blog where I didn't change out of my gym cloths I remember it well. I literally don't sweat at all but I can see where that looked gross so Ill let you guys have that one but I can assure you I didn't smell. But oh well if thats what you think thats what you think..Theres nothing I can do to change that. Um and me showing my shoes, I don't want to give away where I live and idk i kinda liked it so sorry if you don't. um what else.. oh yes jackson always being in sleepers. I honestly LOVE him in sleepers. When we go out I change him into a onsie or something 99%of the time but I don't like rough material on jackson because of his eczema, are pjs not the cutest thing ever invented for babies?! . again its a parenting choice and you all are 100% entitled to your opinion on it but thats just what I like to do with my son. okay referring to Kyra, yes were still friends I still consider her someone I could go to anything with and a best friend. Im not upset she's not moving here and somedays I wish they never came here because of the way people think and compare us now.. it's hard enough making friends over the internet these days and I was lucky enough to meet someone going through what I was going through. Were no way the same person we have different parenting styles and beliefs and thats okay with me. Still will continue our friendship hopefully even when I stop vlogging. And then theres my blogs being boring which I 100% agree with you guys on that Ive even said it multiple times so thats not even a comment thats gotten to me but Im also not a youtube who wakes up in the morning and first think thinks what am I going to do for the blog today!? fly to the moon?? go to disney even though my kid in my eyes isn't ready for it, go on vacation for a year?! no, I wake up and do what every other stay at home mom does.. I take care of my baby and try to keep from going crazy.. to my understanding a lot of you watch daily. And it kinda hurts that you wouldn't come to me directly in the comments or through email about some of the things I read here. Its okay if you don't like me and don't want to speak to me and even if this site is a place where you escape and feel happy. Thats okay with me, and i won't lie Ive been hurt by a lot of you. I am human and I know Ill probably get even more hateful comments after this and thats okay with me too. If it honest to God makes you feel better then thats okay with me. I hope you all know I don't do this for fame and to be someone.. I started this to watch the process of my pregnancy. It turned into so much more, it allowed me to stay home with my son longer than I expected and that is thanks to you guys who watch everyday. I don't make a shit ton but I make enough to pay my car, and anything for jackson so I do thank you for that. I won't be vlogging forever I know I want something more, thats why I have a degree and want to get into real estate with Khoa as well. Not that I will stop youtube forever but daily vlogging won't be my career ever. nor do I want it to be. I actually have come to respect this site Im not going to lie because I know everyone needs to escape.. and Id be lying if I said I would never look at this again I mean common if someone was talking about you wouldn't you want to see it? Its just kinda sad that these questions you have and advice you have couldn't have come through a nicer platform cause I literally spend hours a day responding to subscribers on twitter and email. I understand Im probably not really welcome here because this is a place for you to vent and talk about me so I won't reply again if its not wanted..Anyone is welcome to email me whenever or reply to me here.. Even if you're one of the ones who's hurt me thats okay. I put my self out there I accept the hate. but if you'd rather talk to me about anything than talk shit about me here you can find my email on my page.. hope you all have a good day. bye bye - Love, Pancake Face <3

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

landonsmommy wrote:
Kellie11 wrote:Whooaaaaa can I get a recap of what Keren said when she was on here?! I didn’t know she commented as a viewer, I thought I was just as a YouTuber

Sorry to clog up everyone’s feed with this lol but here it is copied and pasted

Hi My name is keren.
Although all of you know that already..
Im going to do something that probably no other youtube has ever done and actually comment on here with my name not a fake name or any fake stuff cause I am probably the realest person on youtube at this point. Lets get to the point. I know this is a gossip site, and sadly enough its run by a 36 year old....which I find to be very very sad. AnywayI understand that everyone want to gossip at some point exactly how I found myself on here and I won't lie Ive read other you tubers pages and got caught up in the drama myself. Now The point to this isn't to yell at anyone for saying hateful things about me or my family. Im not an idiot I know people don't like me and thats okay with me 100% but I also found that a lot of you continue to watch me even though you don't like me or don't like certain things I do. which is perfectly fine everyone has their own parenting ways and way they live. I honestly would probably take the so called advice Ive read on here more seriously though if it had come straight to me and in a nicer manor than some of the things said. I can't remember everything I've read on here about me but I think since I put my life on the internet it is my job to answer questions you have even if its in a rude form. So lets start off with my voice being snow white. I will not lie I did laugh at that and I honestly never noticed how soft spoken I was until I started youtube. Now on the other hand I knew how loud Khoa was LOL I literally have to tell him to talk softer probably everyday. But he was raised in a loud family so thats that.. I don't pretend to have a soft voice thats just my voice..so yea. Next thing that Ive read here is that Im getting fat.. yeah I'm pregnant weight gain in necessary for a healthy pregnancy and I have been working out, I thought showing it everyday would be a bit repetitive so I don't. And since Khoa has been working more I haven't wanted to put jackson in the nursery there when he's teething so badly so I've been working out from home. Now I don't want to leave anything out but I weighed between 110-114 ever since i lost my baby weight which is a healthy weight for me. I currently weight 113.. so Idk maybe my face just bloats when Im pregnant I went through the same thing with jackson so theres that.. lets see what else.. oh yes me smelling??? I haven't been able to keep up with kyras blogs lately but apparently from what Ive read oscar said she had cheese or something but what does that have to do with me..I shower daily, I wash my hair every other to every 3 days due to hair loss issues which was recommended by my doctor, so idk thats just being cruel talking about me smelling.. yes there was a blog where I didn't change out of my gym cloths I remember it well. I literally don't sweat at all but I can see where that looked gross so Ill let you guys have that one but I can assure you I didn't smell. But oh well if thats what you think thats what you think..Theres nothing I can do to change that. Um and me showing my shoes, I don't want to give away where I live and idk i kinda liked it so sorry if you don't. um what else.. oh yes jackson always being in sleepers. I honestly LOVE him in sleepers. When we go out I change him into a onsie or something 99%of the time but I don't like rough material on jackson because of his eczema, are pjs not the cutest thing ever invented for babies?! . again its a parenting choice and you all are 100% entitled to your opinion on it but thats just what I like to do with my son. okay referring to Kyra, yes were still friends I still consider her someone I could go to anything with and a best friend. Im not upset she's not moving here and somedays I wish they never came here because of the way people think and compare us now.. it's hard enough making friends over the internet these days and I was lucky enough to meet someone going through what I was going through. Were no way the same person we have different parenting styles and beliefs and thats okay with me. Still will continue our friendship hopefully even when I stop vlogging. And then theres my blogs being boring which I 100% agree with you guys on that Ive even said it multiple times so thats not even a comment thats gotten to me but Im also not a youtube who wakes up in the morning and first think thinks what am I going to do for the blog today!? fly to the moon?? go to disney even though my kid in my eyes isn't ready for it, go on vacation for a year?! no, I wake up and do what every other stay at home mom does.. I take care of my baby and try to keep from going crazy.. to my understanding a lot of you watch daily. And it kinda hurts that you wouldn't come to me directly in the comments or through email about some of the things I read here. Its okay if you don't like me and don't want to speak to me and even if this site is a place where you escape and feel happy. Thats okay with me, and i won't lie Ive been hurt by a lot of you. I am human and I know Ill probably get even more hateful comments after this and thats okay with me too. If it honest to God makes you feel better then thats okay with me. I hope you all know I don't do this for fame and to be someone.. I started this to watch the process of my pregnancy. It turned into so much more, it allowed me to stay home with my son longer than I expected and that is thanks to you guys who watch everyday. I don't make a shit ton but I make enough to pay my car, and anything for jackson so I do thank you for that. I won't be vlogging forever I know I want something more, thats why I have a degree and want to get into real estate with Khoa as well. Not that I will stop youtube forever but daily vlogging won't be my career ever. nor do I want it to be. I actually have come to respect this site Im not going to lie because I know everyone needs to escape.. and Id be lying if I said I would never look at this again I mean common if someone was talking about you wouldn't you want to see it? Its just kinda sad that these questions you have and advice you have couldn't have come through a nicer platform cause I literally spend hours a day responding to subscribers on twitter and email. I understand Im probably not really welcome here because this is a place for you to vent and talk about me so I won't reply again if its not wanted..Anyone is welcome to email me whenever or reply to me here.. Even if you're one of the ones who's hurt me thats okay. I put my self out there I accept the hate. but if you'd rather talk to me about anything than talk shit about me here you can find my email on my page.. hope you all have a good day. bye bye - Love, Pancake Face <3

Whoops just realized this may have not been what you were asking for lol. To my knowledge this was the ONLY post by her on YTMD. She does talk a bit about Kyra showering. At least others who haven’t seen it can read it lol.

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Did Keren stop talking to one of us over on dm or did they stop posting here? (Can’t remember who it was)
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Littlechatter11 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:31 am Did Keren stop talking to one of us over on dm or did they stop posting here? (Can’t remember who it was)
that person is the mod of this thread- pineapples. lol She was sick. Has been MIA for a long time. Not sure if she's still in touch with her.
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

That whole thing is cringe go back to being soft spoken girl instead of cackling like a witch and shouting like a manic woman

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Emysere wrote:
emmagraf wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:10 pm
teahathspilleth wrote:

She is at the Lowe’s Sapphire Falls Resort in Orlando. It’s legit 10 minute drive from their house. It’s a nice hotel with a nice pool, too bad it’s colder than usual in Orlando. Idk why they have to constantly go away unless she’s trying to get him to knock her up again. Or with her uncultured swine mentality it might be her next “destination”

Oh gosh, why do they “go away” when it’s literally SO close to them lol might as well just went out to dinner and stayed home ?

They arrived at 1 too, trying to make it look like it was a long drive. Why go to a hotel right beside your house and then arrive late so you don't even get to spend the whole night there?
The hotel they arrived at 1am at was with Corinna in Clearwater. They are gone to ANOTHER hotel last night “for Valentines” and this one was only 10 minutes from them..

Kellie11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellie11 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Emysere wrote:
emmagraf wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:10 pm
Oh gosh, why do they “go away” when it’s literally SO close to them lol might as well just went out to dinner and stayed home ?

They arrived at 1 too, trying to make it look like it was a long drive. Why go to a hotel right beside your house and then arrive late so you don't even get to spend the whole night there?
The hotel they arrived at 1am at was with Corinna in Clearwater. They are gone to ANOTHER hotel last night “for Valentines” and this one was only 10 minutes from them..

It’s probs a sponsorship, they don’t do anything romantic together unless it’s for that lol

Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

Islandbaby14 wrote:That whole thing is cringe go back to being soft spoken girl instead of cackling like a witch and shouting like a manic woman

I actually liked sweet little soft spoken keren! She seemed so genuine and loving towards her family, friends, and kids. She claims she was putting on an act the whole time.... but like can she go back to acting like that? Much better than materialistic and bitchy keren

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ogdumblore wrote:So if aspyn did tell kerny and Kyra she was pregnant, I can only imagine how that made aspyn feel. she’s such a piece of trash. Aspyn and Kyra both have problems of their own but come on...imagine stealing the spotlight from your friends every second you get. I’m calling it. She will get pregnant again soon. Fitness isn’t going to be enough attention for her. She needs another moneymaker and spotlight stealer.

My money is on them getting preggo right after their wedding maybe on their honeymoon. I think shes just trying to get skinny for that

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

“This gym is so cute”
You know what else is cute Karen...
Your 3 kids which you seem to have forgotten about.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Wtf was the point of driving all the way to clearwater which is 2 hours away from them just to take some insta pics on the beach and then go home! Corrinna didnt even do anything but sleep... also how disrespectful they took the dog in when they knew pets werent allowed. Like... they just act like theyre so above the rules and entitled.

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Whateverumean wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 am
Littlechatter11 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:31 am Did Keren stop talking to one of us over on dm or did they stop posting here? (Can’t remember who it was)
that person is the mod of this thread- pineapples. lol She was sick. Has been MIA for a long time. Not sure if she's still in touch with her.
Oh my bad I didn’t realise, I hope she’s okay
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

OT from KK, but a lot of you were asking for one and they made a thread for Aspyn now.
viewtopic.php?t=15217

Figured I would post the link here. Since this thread will close soon I will probably drop it once more in the new KK thread so it doesn't get lost.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Even on “vacay” we work out. Lmao you are closer to a gym than your hotel from your own house. Wtf are you doing. You have a pool at home and someone who watches your kids... idiots
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Lol she hasn't worked out in weeks but maybe once. More like only work out on vacay.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”