KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkTheyWontRememberAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 51

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I don't understand why Karn never buys clothes that fit her kids. In the birthday vlog, she rolled the waist of Landon's pants and kept pulling them up. They're not very tall kids just buy the right size.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b09d8f.png[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 53832a.png[/IMG]

Taylor is not pregnant, she attended a birthday party Saturday night and was drinking in both photos.
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

KkTheyWontRememberAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 51

Unread post by telle0x »

I don’t think she is either. Just like how Keren bought brand new play mats, rockers and swings for Sutton despite just having 2 baby boys...she probably wants to buy all new stuff for this trip away from Sutton
1) because she has a spending addiction, as we all know, and
2) to her delusional minions she thinks it will make her look like “such a good mom” who wanted Sutton to have “the best” while she was away/ trying to do damage control for those who criticize her leaving him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

You know, I was honestly surprised to see no one drinking alcohol at Landon's party... unless I missed it somewhere... usually they have alcohol served for the adults, which I find absolutely ridiculous at a kids party. If you can't stay sober for a few hours, to celebrate a child's birthday... you have issues. Or serving alcohol at her baby showers... Any excuse to drink I guess.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

teahathspilleth wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b09d8f.png[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 53832a.png[/IMG]

Taylor is not pregnant, she attended a birthday party Saturday night and was drinking in both photos.
ImageImageOh thank you for that! I retract my pregnant statement!

I still feel it’s weird that she’s letting keren set up a whole nursery in her house for 14 days tho.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b09d8f.png[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 53832a.png[/IMG]

I still feel it’s weird that she’s letting keren set up a whole nursery in her house for 14 days tho.

Stupid right? Why doesn’t taylor just stay at there place for the two weeks? Or take her own fucken kid away for two weeks. Khoa clearly has no balls, no one in their families clearly have... someone needs to tell her what its like
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Haulnarse wrote:
Mylifenolimits wrote:

Stupid right? Why doesn’t taylor just stay at there place for the two weeks? Or take her own fucken kid away for two weeks. Khoa clearly has no balls, no one in their families clearly have... someone needs to tell her what its like
I can understand why Taylor would watch Sutton at her house, I’m sure it’s easier for her and probably nicer for her to stay in her own home. But as someone else said, NORMAL parents just take a pack and play and some toys for the babysitter/family member to use not deck out an entire nursery. That’s so OTT and bizarre.

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

The way they zoomed in on Landon blowing out his candles so you couldn’t see Jackson doing it for him :/ they 100% see how much of a selfish brat they have made Jackson and are trying to hide it

granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

YouDunnoMe wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:51 pm You know, I was honestly surprised to see no one drinking alcohol at Landon's party... unless I missed it somewhere... usually they have alcohol served for the adults, which I find absolutely ridiculous at a kids party. If you can't stay sober for a few hours, to celebrate a child's birthday... you have issues. Or serving alcohol at her baby showers... Any excuse to drink I guess.
bucket of wine bottles probably in ice , on the counter next to Landon while he was being served birthday cake.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

granola wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:11 pm
YouDunnoMe wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:51 pm You know, I was honestly surprised to see no one drinking alcohol at Landon's party... unless I missed it somewhere... usually they have alcohol served for the adults, which I find absolutely ridiculous at a kids party. If you can't stay sober for a few hours, to celebrate a child's birthday... you have issues. Or serving alcohol at her baby showers... Any excuse to drink I guess.
bucket of wine bottles probably in ice , on the counter next to Landon while he was being served birthday cake.
I missed that... smh that's so stupid... you don't serve alcohol at a kids party.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I don't understand why Karn never buys clothes that fit her kids. In the birthday vlog, she rolled the waist of Landon's pants and kept pulling them up. They're not very tall kids just buy the right size.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Perhaps to hide how underweight and malnourished they may appear. After all what wholesome meals does she prepare for her kids to ensure their growth?
She likes to size up their clothes as she does their diapers..

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ae50b1.jpg[/IMG]
Top comment is mine in red. I don’t think I’ve ever commented on the vlogs before and tried to be gentle so I wouldn’t get blocked.

Unread post by Guest »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
I missed that... smh that's so stupid... you don't serve alcohol at a kids party.
I don’t see anything wrong with that. Image it’s not a rager, it’s just a glass of wine. It’s not like they’re giving it to the kids lmao

marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
I think it’s pretty normal to have alcohol at a kid’s party, actually. I don’t really find that alarming.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Lol Jackson deadass sang happy birth to Jackson stfu kid

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Side not id never let my kid open that many toys at once only teaches them to be ungrateful she forces him to stop plaguing with the vacuum so he can keep
Opening presents

GriseldaOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GriseldaOne »

Following

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

I am DYING at Quasimodo having to explain to the little boy who was hovering during present opening that it was Landon’s birthday, not Jackson’s. Poor bubba doesn’t even get one day a year in the spotlight.
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

YouDunnoMe wrote:You know, I was honestly surprised to see no one drinking alcohol at Landon's party... unless I missed it somewhere... usually they have alcohol served for the adults, which I find absolutely ridiculous at a kids party. If you can't stay sober for a few hours, to celebrate a child's birthday... you have issues. Or serving alcohol at her baby showers... Any excuse to drink I guess.
Uhm it’s pretty normal to serve alcohol at a kids party, it’s for the adults (obviously) and they are not the first and only to do it lol pretty much everyone does it.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”