TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 14

NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 14

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

TheHandbagOf Glory wrote:Hi, I've lurked for a while but have registered so I can vent about Anna.

I don't know if its already been addressed, but what does Anna need her own room for?

Is the room full of cupcakes Emilia's or is it Anna's room?
I think Anna plans on moving in soon :D They totally seem like the type of couple that sleeps in seperate beds - I mean look how disgusted Anna is with Johnathan if he even attempts to hug her, she recoils from him, lol. Then again, I could have sworn they did not have sex over a year ago and then Emelia turned up somehow so idk...
ImageImage
TheHandbagOf Glory
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

Well, they are always banging on about co-sleeping and then Anna was buying sheets for her new room :? Which is covered in cupcakes?

They certainly don't seem like they are bang at it every night.

And my 4 year old loves that cupcrap room :?
Shhhh, I was never here......
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Gin0915 wrote:Nic also shows concern for others who are trying to conceive, giving them hope through her own story. Pumpkin Poo never displays any emotional connection to other people. The woman is more than just physically isolated. She needs to go amongst people so she can learn some sort of sympathetic response. You cannot have walls like that around you and remain human. Most of the stories she brings up that involve other people are from years back, high school age (14-18), that's almost a decade ago :o.
Anna also longs for recognition. I hope this is the right word. limited english brain is limited :( I mean, she puts up pictures of stuff she does (like labelling boxes that are probably almost empty) almost every day and the minions go completely bananas and tell her she is their role model because she's so organized. I think she's looking for someone who praises and compliments her.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:Nic also shows concern for others who are trying to conceive, giving them hope through her own story. Pumpkin Poo never displays any emotional connection to other people. The woman is more than just physically isolated. She needs to go amongst people so she can learn some sort of sympathetic response. You cannot have walls like that around you and remain human. Most of the stories she brings up that involve other people are from years back, high school age (14-18), that's almost a decade ago :o.
Anna also longs for recognition. I hope this is the right word. limited english brain is limited :( I mean, she puts up pictures of stuff she does (like labelling boxes that are probably almost empty) almost every day and the minions go completely bananas and tell her she is their role model because she's so organized. I think she's looking for someone who praises and compliments her.
It's really funny how things that routine to others are so blown out of proportion by her. Seriously, sorting your bits of makeup into those Glossybox containers. Really, that's the highlight of her day? You're right, she's seeking approval and praise because she's so unfulfilled.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

*that ARE routine---I meant in the above post
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
It's really funny how things that routine to others are so blown out of proportion by her. Seriously, sorting your bits of makeup into those Glossybox containers. Really, that's the highlight of her day? You're right, she's seeking approval and praise because she's so unfulfilled.
approval! thats what I meant to say, thanks and sorry, I am an idiot sometimes :)
she should try my job. she'd be crying on her way home and my job isn't even hard work. I think, she has given herself up.
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

trying to justify why emilias room isnt done in the first 5mins of todays vlog..
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

and those cupcakes look ridiculous.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

That's so nasty that Anna was picking each piece of meat off her pizza individually so the dogs slobber all over her fingers when they take the meat, then she touches the pizza with dog drool fingers to get the next piece. Ewww.

She should have taken all the pieces off first and put them in a bowl. Gross. Not to mention, isn't it really bad to feed your dogs fast food? :-/
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Meringue wrote:That's so nasty that Anna was picking each piece of meat off her pizza individually so the dogs slobber all over her fingers when they take the meat, then she touches the pizza with dog drool fingers to get the next piece. Ewww.

She should have taken all the pieces off first and put them in a bowl. Gross. Not to mention, isn't it really bad to feed your dogs fast food? :-/
Probably not good for them but the bigger issue would be if the meat is hot... hot food makes dogs hurl.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

Meringue wrote:That's so nasty that Anna was picking each piece of meat off her pizza individually so the dogs slobber all over her fingers when they take the meat, then she touches the pizza with dog drool fingers to get the next piece. Ewww.

yep. I bet those dogs have the runniest poop
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:s are so blown out of proportion by her. Seriously, sorting your bits of makeup into those Glossybox containers. Really, that's the highlight of her day? You're right, she's seeking approval and praise because she's so unfulfilled.
approval! thats what I meant to say, thanks and sorry, I am an idiot sometimes :)
she should try my job. she'd be crying on her way home and my job isn't even hard work. I think, she has given herself up.
Please, your English is excellent, I'd not have known you weren't a native speaker.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

thesedreamers wrote:trying to justify why emilias room isnt done in the first 5mins of todays vlog..
Why the hell isn't it done? I can understand it wasn't a priority as the kid co-sleeps and pretty much doesn't need a room immediately but they've been in that house for a week or so, no? They don't have much stuff to unpack, they should have had everything done in 2-3 days. What's Dofus been doing, eating a blabbering?

orangeflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeflower »

It took her two days to make those cupcakes. And she needed her mom to watch Emilia and the dogs so she could make the icing. Why bother, she just shoves Emilia in the swing anyway. What the eff is with the whole "mind the house" and giving them treats before they leave? Why would they when they are getting the treat as soon as they leave rather then when they get back?
And because I want to scar you all for life, I present, the Jofatty "O" face: Image
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

chicken strips, wedges and a pizza.. and popcorn :/
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

This was some feedback they received on their ebay account that they used to sell SacconeJoly merchandise (snigger).

"No t shirt after over 40 days. Unreasonable seller. Bullying emails received"

Why does that not surprise me!

Anyone remember they were also selling teddy bears wearing SacconeJoly t-shirts ahaha. Oh and "Team Anna" and "Team Jofus" t-shirts. They legit think they're in Brad and Angelina's league.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

orangeflower wrote:It took her two days to make those cupcakes. And she needed her mom to watch Emilia and the dogs so she could make the icing. Why bother, she just shoves Emilia in the swing anyway. What the eff is with the whole "mind the house" and giving them treats before they leave? Why would they when they are getting the treat as soon as they leave rather then when they get back?
And because I want to scar you all for life, I present, the Jofatty "O" face: Image
OGODS! :eeek:, well, you achieved the scar factor. The stunted gnome looks like he's melting in his own lard. Blergh.
2 days to make cupcakes, lol. Was she hand-milling the flour? She had to make a point of saying she needed someone to watch E because it makes her look like she has her eye on her at all times.

thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

she didnt even make the witches hats in the end, she posted a photo of normal icing lol

she's eating pigs now. MSD made them something with bacon in apparently :)
laydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laydee »

I feel bad for them, their lives are empty. You can see from the way they focus on material things. House, car, tv, macbook.... couldn't be more obvious that they're trying to fill a void with all that crap and look "successful". It's painful to watch.
What are they gonna do now? There's only so much stuff you can buy to make your life seem more interesting. They have all the typical stuff, all that's left is the car. What have they to look forward to/show off after it comes? Nothing.
They'll still be videoing themselves cleaning up dog poop in their new house and going to tesco in their fancy car. It's sad.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Meringue wrote:This was some feedback they received on their ebay account that they used to sell SacconeJoly merchandise (snigger).

"No t shirt after over 40 days. Unreasonable seller. Bullying emails received"

Why does that not surprise me!

Anyone remember they were also selling teddy bears wearing SacconeJoly t-shirts ahaha. Oh and "Team Anna" and "Team Jofus" t-shirts. They legit think they're in Brad and Angelina's league.
They do think that, don't they :D. I bet they sent the buyer an email saying something like "This is Ebay, you shouldn't expect anything in the mail just because you sent money." or "You are responsible for receiving the merchandize you bought (even if we didn't send it)". Surprised the buyer got any email response at all.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”