Fake teen mom, Alyssa.

YoungTeenMomma

Fake teen mom, Alyssa.

Unread post by YoungTeenMomma »

I don't know if y'all have heard of this little weirdo, but her name is Alyssa. She faked having a premature daughter. The baby ended up being her older sister's. She told her boyfriend the baby died. It was ridiculous. I thought you guys might like to gossip a bit.

Previous (now deleted) YouTube channels:

ToBeMommy1
KennleysMommy61412
KennlysMommy14

Current channels (from what I can tell) :

alyssaamburgey
Un3xpectedPerfection

Anyone of you heard of her?
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fake teen mom, Alyssa.

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I've seen some of her tobemommy1 videos and a few weeks ago I saw a girl on YouTube call her out. Thanks for her new videos I will go check her out.
YoungTeenMomma

Bob'sBurgers wrote:I've seen some of her tobemommy1 videos and a few weeks ago I saw a girl on YouTube call her out. Thanks for her new videos I will go check her out.
I think that was HayleeandBaby. Welcome! I just think its really, really, weird.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lol, she said she was 2 weeks pregnant. xD when I saw her tobemommy1 videos I thought she definitely got preggo on purpose but creepy to find out she was faking it. O.o I thought it was weird that she would only email pictures of the nursery and it set my hinky meter off.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

So let me get this right....a girl claimed to have a premature baby and told the daddy that it died, but really it was her older sister's baby that died? Is she now pregnant again? So confused ha.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think it goes: she faked the pregnancy with only YouTube and her boyfriend. The baby really belongs to her sister and the real baby is alive. She told her boyfriend the baby died because naturally he would expect her to have a baby if she claims she was pregnant. I don't know if she told YouTube the baby died or not, I didn't watch any videos after she said it was a girl and unsubscribed. From the video of the girl calling her out it sounds as if she was pretending she had an alive baby with her YouTube viewers and her story wasn't adding up. OP let me know if I have that right.
YoungTeenMomma

Bob'sBurgers wrote:I think it goes: she faked the pregnancy with only YouTube and her boyfriend. The baby really belongs to her sister and the real baby is alive. She told her boyfriend the baby died because naturally he would expect her to have a baby if she claims she was pregnant. I don't know if she told YouTube the baby died or not, I didn't watch any videos after she said it was a girl and unsubscribed. From the video of the girl calling her out it sounds as if she was pretending she had an alive baby with her YouTube viewers and her story wasn't adding up. OP let me know if I have that right.

I'm pretty sure you do! Haha, I didn't get to watch her for too long. She creeps me out too much, plus her quality was horribe. :shock:
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

Her boyfriend was that stupid? Did he not know that her sister was pregnant and such? I mean I can see her fooling those on youtube because they aren't with her everyday all day, but how could you fool your boyfriend like that? It just seems to creepy.
YoungTeenMomma

whoa wrote:Her boyfriend was that stupid? Did he not know that her sister was pregnant and such? I mean I can see her fooling those on youtube because they aren't with her everyday all day, but how could you fool your boyfriend like that? It just seems to creepy.
I don't think it was her full sister, so maybe he didn't know about her. I'm pretty sure she has half sisters, or step sisters, or something. But, she did it. Maybe he was a ditz. :wink:
KaiisonKrack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaiisonKrack »

Anyone have any new info on this weirdo? LOL

Unread post by Guest »

KaiisonKrack wrote:Anyone have any new info on this weirdo? LOL
I saw a video she did just the other day, still claiming she has a baby.

Yep...
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

I've never heard of her, but I just watched her If You Really Knew Me video and the math just isn't adding up (it's also late at night and pregnancy brain is kicking my butt today so maybe it's just me)
So she's in 11th grade now, was bullied in 6th grade, and in April 2006, two days before her 10th birthday, her mom was killed.
- Aren't 6th graders usually 11-12, not just turning 10 at the END of the year?
- If she WAS finishing up 6th grade in 2006, shouldn't she be a senior now, not a junior?
THEN, she contradicts herself and says she was in 4th grade when her mom was killed.
- This adds up a lot better!
She changed schools, met "the love of her life" (*pft*) They were together for 3 years...and 7 months later she got pregnant
I'm thoroughly confused :roll: but good luck to her, her imaginary baby, and new fiance (who could at least get her a cheap, fake, department store ring that FITS ;) )
Bunny

Unread post by Bunny »

She's a truly horrible person if all that are lies. Karma's coming for her.

Unread post by Guest »

Bunny wrote:She's a truly horrible person if all that are lies. Karma's coming for her.
I believe Hayleeandbaby has done a video on her explaining the entire situation.

But you can just see from her videos she's so full of it. I don't think she ever had a baby.
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

I just watched the "busted" video...this girl is MESSED UP! This almost tops that crazy Katie girl from a few years ago. Why is there always one loopy ass teenager that decides to fake a pregnancy (or three, lol) on YT?!
secretstrawberry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by secretstrawberry »

Haylee supected she was fake and Simone asked more questions about the NICU and birth and did the maths, the ages and dates of the baby which was never shown in a single video was all off like the get to know me vid. She was outed as afake and quickly deleted that channel. I mean even most mums without a preemie known what actual and adjusted age means and she did not!
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CountryLove »

This is just disgusting. She seriously has some mental issues to be claiming to have a child who was premature or died.

My son was premature and was in the nicu. I dont wish that exspirence on anyone. Its probably the hardest thing i had to go through besides the pregnancy complications. Its physicaly and emotionaly exhausting. Idk how someone could LIE about that?? Why? Its sick and disgusting and I hope shes getting mental help. How did people find out she was lying? And how stupid a girl could be to go on camera and lie like this and not think people would find out the truth. Does the sister and boyfriend know?
Full time mommy & part time student
please excuse grammar and spelling errors, I'm using my cell phone.
mymarineman

Unread post by mymarineman »

CountryLove wrote:This is just disgusting. She seriously has some mental issues to be claiming to have a child who was premature or died.

My son was premature and was in the nicu. I dont wish that exspirence on anyone. Its probably the hardest thing i had to go through besides the pregnancy complications. Its physicaly and emotionaly exhausting. Idk how someone could LIE about that?? Why? Its sick and disgusting and I hope shes getting mental help. How did people find out she was lying? And how stupid a girl could be to go on camera and lie like this and not think people would find out the truth. Does the sister and boyfriend know?
The stepsister does according to Hayleeandbaby's video so I doubt they and her family do not know, its sickening to me since my daughter was in NICU for her first 48 hours thanks to meconium and I thought I was gonna lose her, why lie about that, I will never understand. And apparently she tripped herself up on videos and her stepsister and boyfriend got talking to haylee.
YoungTeenMomma

I have a legitimate question.

If she'll go through all that trouble to prove her mother's death, why won't she simply do the same to prove Kennley is hers?

It would be so simple. Just show Kennley, show her nursery, or show a picture of her during or right after labor. That seems very easy compared to all the trouble she went through to prove her mother's death. :roll:
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

Is she still doing videos? I heard about her through Hayleeandbaby but I never did try to find her channel, if she still has one, does anyone have a link?
I had fun once, it was awful.

Return to “Other”