Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OKBaby: Rings, Babies and Screens |Part 27

Unread post by chatty »

Title suggestion - Lyanna

Brief summary:

-OK got engaged
-Kyra is pregnant with baby number 3
-Name speculation for baby due to bad blurring in a vlog (popular suggestion is Averie)
-OK are getting their house professionally decorated, room by room
-Kids are still glued to their phone/iPad for large chunks of the vlogs
-Kyra mentioned concerns about her mental health around the birth due to previous experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OKBaby: Rings, Babies and Screens |Part 27

Unread post by Delrey__ »

On the topic of the baby’s name, I thought I was the only one who saw KY instead of AV but didn’t want to say anything lol but we’ll see! I also think they took down the sign so they didn’t have to keep blurring the name each time it was the frame since that can get annoying when editing, not because they changed the name because we don’t know when they decided on the name for sure

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Following

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Delrey__ wrote:On the topic of the baby’s name, I thought I was the only one who saw KY instead of AV but didn’t want to say anything lol but we’ll see! I also think they took down the sign so they didn’t have to keep blurring the name each time it was the frame since that can get annoying when editing, not because they changed the name because we don’t know when they decided on the name for sure

We could always be like kyras creepy fans on Twitter and beg and plead like crazy for them to tell the names they picked and then decided not to go with lol

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Kyra posted a few Instagram stories making excuses for the lack of videos. There are two things I cannot STAND about OK and that is the amount of screen time their kids get and their lame EXCUSES for not getting videos up regularly and on a schedule.

They legitimately have one of the easiest jobs in the world. I don’t understand what is so hard about spending 3 hours a day cutting clips together!? And why is editing is solely down to Kyra? She’s 7 months pregnant, Oscar pick up the slack ffs!

If it’s too hard for two stay at home parents to edit (eye roll) then why don’t they hire an editor? They were trying to get that kid Elliot to film and edit with them over the summer, I’m sure there’s plenty of people in Utah that could do the job.

I just don’t understand their piss poor work ethic. They should be prioritising work at the moment because YouTube will not last forever. They will not be earning the absurd amount of money they do from videos at any future job they get.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Thanks for the title!
lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

Oscar is annoying as hell. The last two vlogs all he does is complain about time and waking up early “we had a to drive blah blah hours away” like WHO CARES. It’s not like he has something important to do! Your rock climbing can wait.

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

The shots for Kyra and the baby are too expensive but Oscar acting like a big kid skydiving and rock climbing constantly are ok??

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

chatty wrote:Kyra posted a few Instagram stories making excuses for the lack of videos. There are two things I cannot STAND about OK and that is the amount of screen time their kids get and their lame EXCUSES for not getting videos up regularly and on a schedule.

They legitimately have one of the easiest jobs in the world. I don’t understand what is so hard about spending 3 hours a day cutting clips together!? And why is editing is solely down to Kyra? She’s 7 months pregnant, Oscar pick up the slack ffs!

If it’s too hard for two stay at home parents to edit (eye roll) then why don’t they hire an editor? They were trying to get that kid Elliot to film and edit with them over the summer, I’m sure there’s plenty of people in Utah that could do the job.

I just don’t understand their piss poor work ethic. They should be prioritising work at the moment because YouTube will not last forever. They will not be earning the absurd amount of money they do from videos at any future job they get.

There's really no reason they shouldn't be able to edit themselves. I think it comes down to Oscar being too lazy to vlog or edit. And Kyra probably knows people think he's annoying so she tells him not to vlog and edits him out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Stopped watching as soon as they mentioned she’s STILL not on the progesterone. How fucking stupid. And she thinks it’s no big deal to have a baby at 31 weeks? The NICU mom in me cannot.

Hey, Kyra, yes the odds are good that the baby will survive. The odds are also good that the baby COULD have a lot of complications. Regardless, a long NICU stay and needing assistance breathing and being tube fed (the very least the baby would need at this gestation) is not fair to your infant all because you won’t pay for the damn shots.

Belle722
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Belle722 »

So they're complaining that the shots are 1,000 a piece but if this baby is early I'm sure they'll regret it once they see how much the hospital bill is gonna be. No excuses to not pay for the shots with the amount of money they make

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I feel like they have a preconceived idea of what a NICU stay is like because Levi spent a day or two in there. A couple days vs. months is not the same whatsoever.

Unread post by Guest »

I am NOT expecting a name reveal anytime soon. What a joke they don’t even know what “busy” is.... they put up 2 videos a week. MAYBE.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It is stupid. I agree they have no clue what a real premature baby goes through. She had been complaining about contractions on IG. I bet this kid does come early. It’s ridiculous that you won’t spend the money to save your baby. To many young people think nothing bad will happen to them. Levi did fine so they think this baby will. Well what if she comes now. That is a lot earlier then Levi.

CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

I have a feeling this baby is coming well before her scheduled c-section. I cannot believe they decided NOT to get the shots.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not to mention this is her third c section in a short time. I can imagine that also puts you more at risk for premature labor. My sisters cervix was thin after the second and the doctor told her if she had another the chances of premature birth are higher. 31 weeks is way to early. They are really delusional. Do they realize how stupid it is that they spend money on stuff like skydiving but not to protect their baby. I bet she is put on bed rest soon.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

"I'm 31 weeks if I deliver now it would be okay"

This woman is so ignorant. She has no idea. Yes the child may be alive but with poor prognosis.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone on the comments really nailed it. The baby would be on life support at 31 weeks. She is a RN.

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Her not taking the shots just proves she only has kids for the views...I can just imagine one of them saying"maybe we shouldnt get the shots...just think of all the awesome NICU videos we could make. And the sick baby clickbait"

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RylansMama18 wrote:Her not taking the shots just proves she only has kids for the views...I can just imagine one of them saying"maybe we shouldnt get the shots...just think of all the awesome NICU videos we could make. And the sick baby clickbait"

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

I don’t think that at all. I really think it is them being naive. They think because Levi was a premie this baby would be fine at 31 weeks. 35 weeks and 31 weeks is a big difference. They need to go spend time in a NICU and their mind would change.

I also think she is scared and maybe mad at not taking them from the beginning. Her saying it will be ok is her trying to convince herself but deep inside she knows it could go bad.

I hope the doctor tells her no more kids after this one.

A baby born at 31 weeks is going to cost a hell of a lot more then those shots.

Return to “OKBaby”