Aspyn Ovard

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard

Unread post by Terelynne »

tictacsss wrote:This girl does not like to pause for even a second between sentences. And I hate how she has to sing out every last word of her sentence. Once you become conscious of it, it’ll drive you crazy.

Cove’s head is a weird shape for sure

I watched her IG story and heard the singing lol ImageImageannoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I'm trying to fathom as a mother how you can find your baby face down crying in spit up AND covered in poop and your first thought is to take a picture to put on the internet for millions of strangers to see. My first reflex would've to clean her up and make her comfortable, and I would feel so guilty. I would not be putting her most uncomfortable and vulnerable moments on Instagram stories for people to laugh at. So exploitative. I really think she's been putting on an act and she doesn't have an empathetic nurturing bone in her body.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:30 am I'm trying to fathom as a mother how you can find your baby face down crying in spit up AND covered in poop and your first thought is to take a picture to put on the internet for millions of strangers to see. My first reflex would've to clean her up and make her comfortable, and I would feel so guilty. I would not be putting her most uncomfortable and vulnerable moments on Instagram stories for people to laugh at. So exploitative. I really think she's been putting on an act and she doesn't have an empathetic nurturing bone in her body.
These influencers never think ahead to their children growing up. They only think about what will get them views/likes.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Shes complaining because cove is teething.... dude it sucks but that's something you can't opt out of. She's lucky she hasn't gotten sick yet, that's even worse.

I don't know she's acting like she knows everything about motherhood but in the same breath she is asking the dumbest questions on how to deal... shes annoying

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She probably got a lot of positive feedback for her "motherhood is hard" rant and therefore she's trying to be more relatable...but leaving your baby unattended and dealing with a mess because you left your baby without a diaper on just isn't all that relatable to me. She says she walked "two feet away" but their kitchen trashcan is on the other side of the house from their bedroom. She's lucky her baby didn't roll onto a nightstand or a piece of furniture on her way down.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:She probably got a lot of positive feedback for her "motherhood is hard" rant and therefore she's trying to be more relatable...but leaving your baby unattended and dealing with a mess because you left your baby without a diaper on just isn't all that relatable to me. She says she walked "two feet away" but their kitchen trashcan is on the other side of the house from their bedroom. She's lucky her baby didn't roll onto a nightstand or a piece of furniture on her way down.
I'm just shocked at how nonchalant she was about cove falling off the bed. Regardless If her bed is low to the ground or not, I would've been freaking out. I have a 7 month old who never stops moving, should I ever leave him unattended, I would be in big trouble. He would've fallen off the bed multiple times, off the change table so many times like..... isnt it common sense not to leave our kids. Especially on beds or in bathtubs unsupervised.

hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hisshissbich »

wonderwall99 wrote:Shes complaining because cove is teething.... dude it sucks but that's something you can't opt out of. She's lucky she hasn't gotten sick yet, that's even worse.

I don't know she's acting like she knows everything about motherhood but in the same breath she is asking the dumbest questions on how to deal... shes annoying

It’s cause they never seem to leave their peachy beige house. Image Cove’s world only consists of the ground floor of their house and the occasional trip to Target.
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

Love how she got the cheapest highchair possible, paid 20 bucks than got over 200 dollars worth of things sent for her to pimp it :D
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

If they dont stop fighting there won't be a bang number 2 for awhile...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her complaining about the $2,000 present she bought her husband being “ruined” by the coronavirus outbreak and the NBA canceling their season is so unbelievably tone deaf. This global recession is about to hit her hard whether she realizes it or not- marketing departments are going to be slashing budgets and her online sales are going to be affected as well. She’s going to look back on her video bragging about spending $4,000 in one week and shake her head. There are people dying and people losing their jobs, but she takes that moment to complain about the money she spent on NBA tickets. $2,000 is not an expensive present to someone who regularly blows $4,000+ a week.
sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

Its so much more work to use onesies?! Seriously? 3 buttons is so much work? Shes such a spoiled brat. And she will raise another spoiled brat for the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

Hi there! I just read your latest comments and I had ti say something. This girl annoys the hell out of me. She's such a spoiled brat who things she knows everything. Her video about how much does have a baby cost. What? Really? A new mom who's bank account is way bigger than most of must, who's what 23,24? Wants to teach you how much it's costs? She knows shit. Oh and apparently cove started speaking now. Such a golden child omg. Seriously I can't stand them. They have no clue about anything. Crib sheets? Oh I just have a cheap one from ikea and a 76 dollar one that I use all the time. Seriously? That's all you bought? What? It's ridiculous. The whole thing.. And I believe she's pregnant again I heard that people from her city saw her a while ago and believed she was. Plus right now it's pretty much obvious when someone is trying to hide a bump, just look at her pictures and insta TV or whatever, she barely shows herself. I could go on and on and on about her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

Aw, and let's not forget, most of the things were GIFTED.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Yea shes been extra bitchy to her husband lately I bet she is pregnant.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she for sure misses the attention she got while pregnant. In her mind it will give her a reason to pass on more responsibilities to her husband and the assistant. It's going to be hilarious to see her squirm with two young kids. Right now she can hand the baby off to her husband whenever she wants, which frankly seems quite often, considering she admitted that she can't even handle bedtime. I also noticed that she mentioned that she "loves baby-led weaning" because they don't have to sit there and feed her. (I wonder if they're even watching her while she eats in case she chokes on something.)

I don't think they're going to be able to afford a nanny given the way the economy is headed. She may still do it and just drain their resources. I don't see Aspyn adapting well to a change in income. She comes across as incredibly insecure (the comments about weight, the plastic surgery, bleaching her hair within an inch of its life, etc.) and she counters this by convincing herself and others that she's so much better than everyone else. Her superiority complex hinges on making more money than other people.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Aspyn is the type of girl who should never have had a baby, and should never have another. She has an "I am a princess" mentality... She can't handle the stress of a baby doing anything but being a good little baby, and letting her dress it up like a doll... as soon as the baby actually does anything remotely baby-like... she can't deal. That, is not a mother... that's more of a sister. Just my thoughts on it. Hubby needs to keep it wrapped.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Wipes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wipes »

I really can’t stand how she always says “MY baby” this and “MY baby” that, never “our”. Like she’s so possessive and territorial, poor Parker. I know it’s a small thing, but it annoys me so much how she makes everything about her, and her alone lol. It’s karma that cove looks JUST like Parker hahah
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is no way that baby is comfortably fitting in a size 2 diaper at almost 8 months. My daughter is 7 months and in the 20ish percentile for weight and 60ish percentile for height. She's been in a size 4 for quite a while. I learned it's better to size up and pull the tabs a little tighter around the waist than put a baby in a too small size. She must have a diaper explosion up her back every time she poops. I can't tell if Aspyn is just a moron who can't figure out her baby's diaper doesn't fit, or of she's so hung up on keeping her "little" forever.

She seems fixated on baby #2 being another girl. She's clearly annoyed that her first born is a spitting image of her husband and she thinks she deserves a do-over because a second girl just has to be a mini Aspyn. I'm predicting any future daughters continue to look like Parker and Aspyn will get a baby that favors her side if she has a boy. Or maybe not, her husband's family has some strong genes.

Wow, I can't believe how upfront she's being about how easily overwhelmed she is by her baby and how she needs to pass the baby to her husband the second she fusses and doesn't sit there quietly while Aspyn messes around on the computer. And she wants more? My hot take is that Aspyn wanted a prop but doesn't have the patience or the compassion to deal with the fact that babies require constant attention and engagement.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:10 pm There is no way that baby is comfortably fitting in a size 2 diaper at almost 8 months. My daughter is 7 months and in the 20ish percentile for weight and 60ish percentile for height. She's been in a size 4 for quite a while. I learned it's better to size up and pull the tabs a little tighter around the waist than put a baby in a too small size. She must have a diaper explosion up her back every time she poops. I can't tell if Aspyn is just a moron who can't figure out her baby's diaper doesn't fit, or of she's so hung up on keeping her "little" forever.
It must be different for different babies. My almost 10-month-old is in size 3 and has only been in a size 3 for...2 or 3 months, maybe? I have also found that it's better for the diaper to be a bit too small rather than a bit too big, because I tried to put her in size 3's when they were a little too big and it was disastrous. I don't see why a parent would be motivated to put the wrong size diaper on their baby on purpose. It just creates more work for the parent.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:41 pm
HashtagBlessed wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:10 pm There is no way that baby is comfortably fitting in a size 2 diaper at almost 8 months. My daughter is 7 months and in the 20ish percentile for weight and 60ish percentile for height. She's been in a size 4 for quite a while. I learned it's better to size up and pull the tabs a little tighter around the waist than put a baby in a too small size. She must have a diaper explosion up her back every time she poops. I can't tell if Aspyn is just a moron who can't figure out her baby's diaper doesn't fit, or of she's so hung up on keeping her "little" forever.
It must be different for different babies. My almost 10-month-old is in size 3 and has only been in a size 3 for...2 or 3 months, maybe? I have also found that it's better for the diaper to be a bit too small rather than a bit too big, because I tried to put her in size 3's when they were a little too big and it was disastrous. I don't see why a parent would be motivated to put the wrong size diaper on their baby on purpose. It just creates more work for the parent.
We do the Kirkland's brand from Costco. In my experience you have to ignore the weight range given for each size. When her diaper started leaking, we knew it was time to size-up. Our daycare actually only uses size 4 from Costco for all babies. It's some sort of magical one size fits all. She says that she needs to change her clothes after every poop, which tells me her diaper is too small. It changes a bit when they go from exclusively breastfed to eating some solids, but in my experience you want plenty of room in the crotch to catch everything and a lot of coverage up the back, as long as you can pull the tabs snuggly across the waist. I haven't had a single blow out since, except once when she was in her high chair and her position in the seat kind of compressed the diaper lol

Return to “A-H”