Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by Ld5 »

So if that’s her tattoo for a second child and it’s like three times the size of the one for Brynn... what the heck is she going to look like after four kids?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 372926.jpg[/IMG]

I had to respond... I don’t understand what’s so hard about asking your neighbour respectfully to not park in front of your mailbox. How long until I get blocked?

icp
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by icp »

lavenderlove wrote:
icp wrote:
prbeca wrote:Can someone post a pic of her tattoo

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a7702c.jpg[/IMG]

I'm not just saying this because I don't like her. But honestly, I don't like it. I don't think it looks good, AT. ALL. Sucks to be her.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Same - I HATE it!

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

I don't know if I hate the tattoo itself, but it does not look good with the others. A sleeve, in my oh so humble opinion, should flow. That does not. At all. It looks random together, like a middle schooler's collage.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

If she wanted to do a flower for every child, she should have had that planned out ahead of time. And why give Emm that many flowers? It just doesn’t make sense.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 074477.png[/IMG]

Her legs look SO cold! I’m sorry but if you need to dress your baby in a long sleeved onesie then you definitely need some kind of leg covering. And not even socks?!

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

Ld5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 074477.png[/IMG]

Her legs look SO cold! I’m sorry but if you need to dress your baby in a long sleeved onesie then you definitely need some kind of leg covering. And not even socks?!

Yes. You can see they’re kinda mottled. She would be especially cold if they go through the refrigerated/freezer sections. I always put shorts or pants on my babies if they were to be sitting in a shopping cart. That seat scratches and sometimes pinches little legs. Also, yes, let’s use a shopping cart cover but let the pacifier rob all over everything. Wait. Wasn’t she suppose to be taking the pacifier away?

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

It drives me crazy when people take babies into grocery stores half dressed. Grocery stores are usually cold. Rash never dresses Emma appropriately anyway.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cookiemonster24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiemonster24 »

wonderwall99 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 372926.jpg[/IMG]

I had to respond... I don’t understand what’s so hard about asking your neighbour respectfully to not park in front of your mailbox. How long until I get blocked?

And it’s already deleted Image

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

It’s hilarious that she has a cover over the shopping cart but her soother is directly touching the dirty ass cart Image

Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

She kept saying in the tattoo video that she loved the way the new tattoo blends in with the old one. I don't know what she is seeing, but they do not blend at all. That rose looks terrible and the new tattoo just makes it look worse. The "shadows" that were done on her new tattoo look terrible. If you look at the bottom in that last photo it just looks like smudges of dirt. It doesn't look like shadows at all.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

[/quote]

Yikes....that child is so unfortunate looking. I thought she would grow and become cuter, but I think it’s the opposite.

The tattoo looks hideous with the other one. Rachelle tries soooooo hard to be that successful YouTube/Instagram mom with the hippy white esthetic life but fails MISERABLY. She just ends up looking cheap and trashy and it shows that she tries too hard. Just be yourself and not a damn psychopath Rachelle, christ
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:First of all, NOBODY is trying to have her skin care routine. She looks like she has one foot in the grave every day.

Secondly, STOP SAYING LITERALLY OBSESSED about every little thing! Seriously. Just stop! You sound so immature and uneducated. For someone who is always bragging about being a teacher, she has such a limited vocabulary. Pick up a thesaurus and learn some new words.
Omg I've never noticed that until you said something but she really does say that ALL the freaking time!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

lavenderlove wrote:
icp wrote:
prbeca wrote:Can someone post a pic of her tattoo

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a7702c.jpg[/IMG]

I'm not just saying this because I don't like her. But honestly, I don't like it. I don't think it looks good, AT. ALL. Sucks to be her.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I think the tattoo itself looks ok but the location is awful and does not blend well

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

wonderwall99 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:27 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 372926.jpg

I call bullshit on her claim anyway. People park in front of mailboxes all the time, the mail carrier still has to deliver the mail.
But yes, go to your neighbors house, knock on the door, and kindly ask them to park somewhere else so the mail carrier can more efficiently do their job.
This is the problem with a lot of people their age- they've all grown up communicating via a screen, so many of them don't know how to have mature, face to face interactions.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Haha I just came here to show the same screenshot! I’m from Australia so had to check the weather in Temecula and correct me if I’m wrong, the high was only supposed to be 62 degrees today (17 Celsius)? Just a bit cold to have your baby’s legs uncovered and especially in a supermarket like you all said. Let me guess, TRash was wearing jeans and a long sleeve top?

rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:27 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 372926.jpg

I call bullshit on her claim anyway. People park in front of mailboxes all the time, the mail carrier still has to deliver the mail.
But yes, go to your neighbors house, knock on the door, and kindly ask them to park somewhere else so the mail carrier can more efficiently do their job.
This is the problem with a lot of people their age- they've all grown up communicating via a screen, so many of them don't know how to have mature, face to face interactions.

My husband works for the postal service. They will refuse to deliver your mail, especially if it is a habitual thing

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by prbeca »

rxysm wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:

My husband works for the postal service. They will refuse to deliver your mail, especially if it is a habitual thing

Maul carriers here aren’t suppose to get out of the truck (unless it’s a package that doesn’t fit in the mailbox then they deliver the box to your garage or door), so if something is prohibiting them from getting to your mail box such as snow or a car, they move on and forget you

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah...it was chilly in California today. This just looks wrong. What was rash wearing?? Jeans and a sweater perhaps?

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bundy wrote:

Haha I just came here to show the same screenshot! I’m from Australia so had to check the weather in Temecula and correct me if I’m wrong, the high was only supposed to be 62 degrees today (17 Celsius)? Just a bit cold to have your baby’s legs uncovered and especially in a supermarket like you all said. Let me guess, TRash was wearing jeans and a long sleeve top?

Man I should really read to the bottom of the thread before I comment lol I just said pretty much the same thing as you. Definitely chilly in California today

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”