Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by Ld5 »

In the vlog today, she buys a ‘fancy’ white dress from a sweatshop that smells like mildew to wear to church... but Rachelle.. I thought it was a come as you are church where you wear ripped jeans for your daughter’s dedication ceremony?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Ughhhh I literally can't stand her! The freaking clickbait! No, your baby did not have a scary "reaction". It's called gagging, you dumbass. I totally get being a first time mom. That's understandable. But to make it the title of your boring video to get more clicks and money is just gross. I hate all these family vloggers.

And holy hell, she is so controlling of Justin!!! Even he knows it but is too scared of her. It's easier to kiss her nasty ass. She was so nice to give him the power to choose a salty snack, but still couldn't let him be a big boy and pick out his snack. What a life for that guy! He's going to be treated like a child for the rest of his life. Unless he snaps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

What’s going on with Snark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Vlog Recap:
Justin just happens to have the camera and stumbles upon Rachelle in the bathroom with Emma and she tells him she needs help... intro starts.

Rachelle is in the car and reminds everyone that Emma is 6 months old. She's going to (shocker!) Target to get Justin a card and something for Emma for V Day. She decides to make her own card for Justin with a quote from The Office.
She buys Emma a book and a huge plastic LeapFrog toy that's colorful and noisy.
She records herself doing self checkout.

Justin returns home from school and tells Emma he missed his little redhead while Rachelle talks over him and tells us Justin had some tests at school.
They show Emma's #OOTD, which is mismatched and hideous.
Rachelle makes a point of telling us Justin is jealous because whenever he holds Emma, she reaches for Rachelle. She asks Justin "does she do that to you?" and then takes Emma to show that she didn't reach for Justin.

She shows us Zarabees medicine that her stalkers recommended for Emma's mucus. Eww.

She shows her SheIn (sp?) order. Says it's "very cheap".
She ordered a sweater with hearts all over it, a white dress with lace sleeves that she says is for church, and another sweater which has bell bottom looking sleeves and is cropped. She says the clothes smell musty.

Justin comes in and they awkwardly talk lovey dovey to each other and tell each other they have gifts for V Day.

Cut back to the giving Emma medicine scene. Rachelle claims Emma threw up when she gave her the medicine. Justin is now on camera and says Emma had "a bad reaction" because she projectile vomited all over the blanket after having the medicine. Rachelle gave it to her immediately after feeding her butternut squash.
They talk more about throwing up. And how Rachelle did the Nose Frieda after and what that produced. Eww again.

Rachelle proceeds to lift/toss Emma up in the air and bring her back down quickly right after she projectile vomits. And at the top of the stairs.

Rachelle asks for tips on how to clean a fake fit blanket, tries to show where Emma projectile vomited but there's hardly anything there. She runs her fingers and hands over the puke spots asking how to clean it.

They go to the store to get snacks for small group and argue over which kind of snacks to get. They buy Doritos and packages cookies and complain that the cashier was rude.

They end the vlog in the parking lot because it's raining.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

I especially love the perfect grammar from this former teacher in the vlog description today.

"We decided to give Emma some baby cough syrup for her cough and unfortunately she reacted bad to it."

My god, they're so uneducated.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here's my tip for the fir blanket. Throw that thing in the trash. It's HIDEOUS!!! and whats even more disgusting is that the thing can not be washed? I never thought about that, but that's gross. They use that thing all the time and it's never been washed? Um no thank you. I'm seriously grossed out.

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

The way she was rubbing the package all over Justin's face made me cringe. If someone did that to me I would slap them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 425673.jpg[/IMG]

So, I showed this zoomed in pic to my coworker because I kept saying ew about it. He goes “oh my god she has a weird face!”

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

AliCat91 wrote:What’s going on with Snark?

Hope everything is okay with her! She’s a great moderator.

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

prbeca wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 425673.jpg[/IMG]

So, I showed this zoomed in pic to my coworker because I kept saying ew about it. He goes “oh my god she has a weird face!”

Holy five head

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:Vlog Recap:
Justin just happens to have the camera and stumbles upon Rachelle in the bathroom with Emma and she tells him she needs help... intro starts.

Rachelle is in the car and reminds everyone that Emma is 6 months old. She's going to (shocker!) Target to get Justin a card and something for Emma for V Day. She decides to make her own card for Justin with a quote from The Office.
She buys Emma a book and a huge plastic LeapFrog toy that's colorful and noisy.
She records herself doing self checkout.

Justin returns home from school and tells Emma he missed his little redhead while Rachelle talks over him and tells us Justin had some tests at school.
They show Emma's #OOTD, which is mismatched and hideous.
Rachelle makes a point of telling us Justin is jealous because whenever he holds Emma, she reaches for Rachelle. She asks Justin "does she do that to you?" and then takes Emma to show that she didn't reach for Justin.

She shows us Zarabees medicine that her stalkers recommended for Emma's mucus. Eww.

She shows her SheIn (sp?) order. Says it's "very cheap".
She ordered a sweater with hearts all over it, a white dress with lace sleeves that she says is for church, and another sweater which has bell bottom looking sleeves and is cropped. She says the clothes smell musty.

Justin comes in and they awkwardly talk lovey dovey to each other and tell each other they have gifts for V Day.

Cut back to the giving Emma medicine scene. Rachelle claims Emma threw up when she gave her the medicine. Justin is now on camera and says Emma had "a bad reaction" because she projectile vomited all over the blanket after having the medicine. Rachelle gave it to her immediately after feeding her butternut squash.
They talk more about throwing up. And how Rachelle did the Nose Frieda after and what that produced. Eww again.

Rachelle proceeds to lift/toss Emma up in the air and bring her back down quickly right after she projectile vomits. And at the top of the stairs.

Rachelle asks for tips on how to clean a fake fit blanket, tries to show where Emma projectile vomited but there's hardly anything there. She runs her fingers and hands over the puke spots asking how to clean it.

They go to the store to get snacks for small group and argue over which kind of snacks to get. They buy Doritos and packages cookies and complain that the cashier was rude.

They end the vlog in the parking lot because it's raining.
She bought a dress for church but couldn’t be bothered to wear one for her daughters christening. She’s ridiculous.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

And this is why I call them Stalkers, not subscribers.
What. The. Fuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:And this is why I call them Stalkers, not subscribers.
What. The. Fuck.
That is nuts! The stupid thing is Rachelle will totally do it too.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Hope all is well with Snark!

Rachelle and Justin are so fucking awkward I cringe whenever I watch them. In the middle of the vlog he puckers his lips like he’s gonna kiss her and she just ignores him and keeps talking. Sometimes my husband will do the same thing but if I’m in the middle of a sentence I’ll give him a quick smooch then continue on so that I don’t leave him hanging. But no, she literally didn’t acknowledge him. It’s the most cringey relationship I’ve ever witnessed. They act like siblings and it’s kind of creepy.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Speaking of cringy, their instagram posts for valentines day! How is it possible that she's only 24, but she literally used to look like a different person? I wouldn't have ever recognized her in some of those pictures! And Justin saying "out of my league" is like that movie Shallow Hal. Ummmm that's awkward, cuz I'm not seeing what he sees. OK. Glad they found each other then. The only one whose opinion matters should be his, I guess. Still don't see it.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

Can we please talk about how her "cheap" musty-smelling clothes were $60 for the order?! How is that cheap? That dress looks like one of those expectations vs reality things from Ebay

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

lavenderlove wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:30 pm Speaking of cringy, their instagram posts for valentines day! Image How is it possible that she's only 24, but she literally used to look like a different person? I wouldn't have ever recognized her in some of those pictures! And Justin saying "out of my league" is like that movie Shallow Hal. Ummmm that's awkward, cuz I'm not seeing what he sees. OK. Glad they found each other then. The only one whose opinion matters should be his, I guess. Still don't see it. Image

I know she's been through a lot in the last couple
of years, but she looks so different and not in a good way. She's definitely not going to be one of those people that ages well. It really shows in the picture she posted with Emma yesterday, she looks so unhealthy.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Emma does not seem like a six month old baby to me. Maybe four.. it still seems like they don’t do anything with her.

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

My son is 9 months and I’m a FTM but I’m also not stupid, Emma clearly must have just choked on the medicine. My son always hates having to be given any medicine and right away will gag or do something. THIS DOES NOT MEAN ITS A REACTION TO THE MEDICINE! She is such an idiot. Sure she could say oh she didn’t like it but not make it sound like the drug is what caused vomit.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”