Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

Unread post by Coco_ »

squishygirl wrote:
sneakysam wrote:Khoa seemed super weird at the beginning of Keren’s bridesmaids video, like when she said “can you believe it?”

Her sister Mary is so naturally pretty!

And honestly I think Taylor being their paid nanny is so weird if they’re such good friends that she’s her maid of honor. Like I don’t think I could have that relationship with my best friend where she also works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wondering how did we ever find out she pays Taylor? I can't remember

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Because Taylor has done two q&a videos on her channel and the question was what is her job and she said nanny and youtuber so job to me means getting paid and she’s OBVIOUSLY the kids nanny they’ve never said she is but they ALWAYS leave the kids with her plus who the f would nanny 3 kids from 7am to noon for free that’s just ridiculous
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Not surprised Jackson cried and Landon was the one to love soccer lol sweet little Landon!
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Coco_ wrote:Not surprised Jackson cried and Landon was the one to love soccer lol sweet little Landon!
Yep it's already been talked about before...Landon will be the one to shine when they get older. Funny that even Kenny realizes the only way J will play is if he's comfortable due to his little bro showing him the way! Says volumes about their socialization. Landon has been forced to adapt his whole life while J has been given all. Landon will be having fun with his peers while J is forced by their mom to be allowed in on the fun.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Aussiemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aussiemama »

tippytip7 wrote:Didn’t landon just get this for his birthday?? of course it’s in king Js room
He would have room for it if he had a smaller bed. Why does a 2 year old need such a big bed? He could at least have some room for toys with a single bed.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Keren: "I never ask for help. I just do everything myself!"
Keren 30 seconds later, after she makes a mess: "Khoa, can you fix that?"
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

Unread post by Coco_ »

KKand3boys wrote:Keren: "I never ask for help. I just do everything myself!"
Keren: * asks anyone available * “can you help me & watch my kids while I go shopping?”
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

teahathspilleth wrote:Is this the ring she got Taylor for maid of honor? It looks like it. I think Mary got the Same one and idk what Bianca/Kyra/Corinna and Jackie got - I think a silver band plain one. Still crazy to get. I wonder why she picked black?! Are the bridesmaids wearing black? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 096e4d.jpg[/IMG]

I also really liked the bridesmaid video. I think keren is a good friend to have and seems like she would do anything for them. I think her relationship with Taylor and Bianca are genuine since they’ve been friends for so long but I think it’s crazy that Corinna is getting grouped into that
Just for clout ( I think if Corinna wasn’t asked to be a bridesmaid she would cut Krusty off) . She hasn’t even been your BFF for over a year. Kyra and her seem genuine friendship but I guess it’s hard with YouTube friends bc you kinda do use each other.
WOW she gave all of them rings around that pricetag 1200$?
When I took my two kids to Florida 8 yrs ago I took 1000$ with me and that was all we had for 2 weeks.

They need a wake up call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Leena_x wrote:Also, this is DISGUSTING. And she puts those nasty nails in her infant son’s mouth.
IMG_1055.jpg

Yep I just mentioned this when she was trying to show his first teeth. That is so gross. Poor baby

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

KKand3boys wrote:Keren: "I never ask for help. I just do everything myself!"
Such a strong independent boss woman
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

Twentysomething wrote:Bianca’s reaction made me kind of sad? She was so excited to open it probably thinking she’d be MOH and her reaction when it said bridesmaid seemed a little :|

I agree, I got that feeling. Idk it was her tone of voice and her face dropped but she began screaming and being excited. Idk I got major vibes Bianca feels left out and like she’s trying to keep herself in Kerens life for the sake of the kids but they’re just on different paths Image

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

I don't for a second believe that they've taken the kids to activities and just not vlogged it. Their reaction was waaayyy over the top and this is absolutely the first time they've done something like this with him. OF COURSE they would have talked about it if they did anything with them.

I'm so glad that they're trying to find a place where Landon can play too. It'll be fun for them to play together although I do think that Landon would do so well without Jackson. Jackson is the one who will benefit from being with Landon.
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

Coco_ wrote:
squishygirl wrote:
sneakysam wrote:Khoa seemed super weird at the beginning of Keren’s bridesmaids video, like when she said “can you believe it?”

Her sister Mary is so naturally pretty!

And honestly I think Taylor being their paid nanny is so weird if they’re such good friends that she’s her maid of honor. Like I don’t think I could have that relationship with my best friend where she also works for me.

Just wondering how did we ever find out she pays Taylor? I can't remember

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Because Taylor has done two q&a videos on her channel and the question was what is her job and she said nanny and youtuber so job to me means getting paid and she’s OBVIOUSLY the kids nanny they’ve never said she is but they ALWAYS leave the kids with her plus who the f would nanny 3 kids from 7am to noon for free that’s just ridiculous
Actually in one video Karen did say Taylor watched them for however many hours during the week.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I’m so sad for Landon. He was SO HAPPY about that gift, he had so much fun with it and then it ends up in fkn Jackson’s room.

I hate this chick so much. Can Landon not have ANYTHING?

forever_ornot_21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by forever_ornot_21 »

I’m confused on why y’all haven’t talked about her new transformation photos on her kickass page they’re pretty funny

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

sunshineandflowers wrote:Kern going on about how she worries about her child’s safety but posts daily vlogs and public Instagram posts.

Not to mention, in the bathtub, in their underwear, etc. Image

Not to mention their address is all over the Internet, they show the front of their house / neighborhood every day Image my guess they didn’t want to film Jackson’s tantrum at soccer because king j is perfect

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

rottiemama wrote:Ffs, I can’t believe how fucking greedy they are. BOTH of them! Does anyone remember back when they first started doing sponsorships? They made a video claiming they were “so thankful and humbled” for the opportunity and since they didn’t really “need the money,” they were going to find ways to donate it to other people. ALL OF IT! Pretty sure they used the words, “paying it forward.”

*insert massive eye roll* Well, they “paid it forward” once? Twice, maybe? Anyone remember that dumb vlog of them driving around trying to hand money out to random people? It was a massive fail bc everyone looked uncomfortable and unsure what to think about this random dude offering to give them money. Then, there’s Keren pouting like a fucking child in the passenger seat bc she doesn’t understand why they’re doing this. Needless to say, it never happened again.

I’m bringing this up to show just how much they’ve changed. They “love and care about their subscribers!” BULLSHIT!! Then why are you trying to make money off of them by jacking up the prices on your merch? They are the ones who set the price. They have a base amount they have to pay back to Teespring but anything else is profit....to THEM. Just look at these prices.

Those are just the BASE prices. If they sell “x” amount per month, that base price will be lowered. Back when OKbaby released merch, I can’t even tell you how many people tweeted to Kyra saying they wanted something but couldn’t afford it. You know what she did? She had them pm her their address and SHE sent them stuff. For FREE. Has Keren ever done that? Fuck no! Greedy bitch would never!!

THIS is why I don’t like them. Keren blows thousands and of dollars every week, when was the last time she did a giveaway? They could have given out merch or gift cards to their “loyal” subs around Xmas! Did they? Nope! They don’t deserve anything they have and I hope they get a wake up call soon!

Sorry this is so long. I didn’t want to make multiple posts! Image

Also, Khoa was booking his flight to Texas to help the flood victims. Both of them are so pathetic.

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

forever_ornot_21 wrote:I’m confused on why y’all haven’t talked about her new transformation photos on her kickass page Image they’re pretty funny

She posted the same ones on her personal page stories prior I think Image

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Faith06 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:23 am
Actually in one video Karen did say Taylor watched them for however many hours during the week.

Yup. She told 6 hours every day while they "work/get alone time" aka get Starbucks
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

ohanapanda wrote:Y’all are gonna kill me but I’m liking how Landon is now being included into things and how Keren is treating him much better . I still don’t like her but she’s treating him much better

It will all go back to normal as soon as the Shorty Awards voting stops.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

tippytip7 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:46 pm Didn’t landon just get this for his birthday?? of course it’s in king Js room
Not surprised at all. They should go back to having the playroom, getting rid of it made absolutely no sense. With those big beds in both of their bedrooms it always looks packed and messy. Better to go back to having the playroom, that way the boyd aren't playing separately and the mess is mostly contained and easier to tidy up. Sadly, it'll never happen. Not it that house, anyway. I forget what they changed the play room into. Some ugly waiting area type of thing wasn't it? Do they use it, or has it gone the way of the mud room Keren had to have?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”