KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by remre1017 »

Can someone explain kerens family to me? Sisters and everything? I know her dad isn’t around but I haven’t been watching long enough to know anything about her family other than her mom who lives with them lol.

Also that calligraphy/cursive was ATROCIOUS. She should’ve just had someone else do it it write it in normal handwriting. It’s like she just didn’t really put effort into the inside and only did the outside for looks because the outside was actually somewhat cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by remre1017 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Looking at Mary you can see what Keren could really look like if she groomed herself better.

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I'm going to give Kern the benefit of the doubt and hope she asked all of her sisters to be in her wedding and only sent the box to the one who said she would like to be a part of it. Maybe the others said no because they want to stay as private as possible and don't want to be caught up in the vlogging crap or having their pictures photoshopped and filtered to death on Kern's insta, or maybe the dates didn't work for them or the pregnant one decided that'd be too much at the moment, who knows. I'm probably wrong but I don't want to be....for her sisters' sake.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Wait, what... am I taking crazy pills? Keren seems like a good friend? She's the most selfish, bitchy, fake kind of friend anyone could have. She expects them to drop everything for her at any given moment, but I've never seen her do anything to reciprocate the same friendship. It honestly blows my mind that she has any friends at all.
Aussiemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aussiemama »

I'm actually glad they aren't saying anything about where Jackson is playing, especially if people are showing up at there house. Some of their fans seem a little intense.

Why do people think its ok to go to Youtubers houses.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

java33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by java33 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
roxyroller wrote:
java33 wrote:Anyone watch her latest insta story? The sponsored shampoo and conditioner story? By the bottles she’s holding up you can tell she’s used it only maybe once or twice. Definitely not enough to know if it’s a good product for her hair.. but she loves money so she will recommend anything to her followers smh

I wouldn’t be surprised if she never even used it and just made it look used.. sounds like something Kerenna would do

I have the same product just different things that I want for my hair and even after once use my hair is popping lol...
but for someones hair who’s always looks greasy she probably never uses it lol

Same. That shampoo did wonders for my hair. And I only washed three times a week.

Yeah I didn’t say the product was bad just that she didn’t use it enough to recommend it to all her followers and have a proper opinion.

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Aussiemama wrote:I'm actually glad they aren't saying anything about where Jackson is playing, especially if people are showing up at there house. Some of their fans seem a little intense.

Unfortunately if you live in the area, just by the pictures they posted, it’s very easy to tell where they’re at/super obvious too 🤷🏼‍♀️ my brothers all did soccer there as well

sneakysam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysam »

Khoa seemed super weird at the beginning of Keren’s bridesmaids video, like when she said “can you believe it?”

Her sister Mary is so naturally pretty!

And honestly I think Taylor being their paid nanny is so weird if they’re such good friends that she’s her maid of honor. Like I don’t think I could have that relationship with my best friend where she also works for me.

squishygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by squishygirl »

sneakysam wrote:Khoa seemed super weird at the beginning of Keren’s bridesmaids video, like when she said “can you believe it?”

And honestly I think Taylor being their paid nanny is so weird if they’re such good friends that she’s her maid of honor. Like I don’t think I could have that relationship with my best friend where she also works for me.

Just wondering how did we ever find out she pays Taylor? I can't remember

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Might be going out on a limb here but I feel like Nonni said to fill the boxes with popcorn like the packing supplies, and dumb Keren sent them all actual popcorn

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Twentysomething wrote:
Aussiemama wrote:I'm actually glad they aren't saying anything about where Jackson is playing, especially if people are showing up at there house. Some of their fans seem a little intense.

Unfortunately if you live in the area, just by the pictures they posted, it’s very easy to tell where they’re at/super obvious too Image my brothers all did soccer there as well

Yup, there’s only really like two places you can play at that age around here. Ones a church and the other is well if you know you know.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

I can’t wait for the minions to start showing up at their wedding. That might be why they stopped talking about it so much, weird kreepy minions were probably messaging them saying see you on your wedding day with a crazed twinkle in their eye

Also who is gonna watch Landon and Sutton on their wedding day??? Obviously the festivities are going to interfere with their nap times and the nanny is the maid of honor so I’m assuming nonnie. Poor Nonnie won’t even be around the wedding/brunch after because her shift will start
java33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by java33 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Might be going out on a limb here but I feel like Nonni said to fill the boxes with popcorn like the packing supplies, and dumb Keren sent them all actual popcorn Image

Likely ImageImageImage

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

sneakysam wrote:Khoa seemed super weird at the beginning of Keren’s bridesmaids video, like when she said “can you believe it?”

Well they were friends before she became their nanny sooo it seems she’s her friend first then her employee or whatever you wanna call it so it’s not that weird. Clearly they can have that relationship, not everyone is the same.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Keren is a “good friend?” Maybe to Corina bc she literally wants to be her! I mean, Cartier rings, first class plane tickets to come visit, all expenses paid while she’s there, etc.

I know Taylor is J’s “godmother” but I doubt she would even be around as often as she is if they weren’t paying her. She has a whole different life outside the ugly yellow house. Interesting friends she travels and socializes with. How many times has K been to her house in the last year? Mitchell’s bday and NYE to show off her ‘Internet famous’ BFF? Didn’t she show up to M’s bday party barefoot?

What about Bianca? She was #2 BFF (after T bc she’s the nanny) until she decided to move away and their friendship hasn’t been the same since. Does anyone remember when Bianca came to town last year? Instead of seeing HER family first, she rushed over to the ugly yellow house only to be refused entry by the wicked witch. “It’s past bedtime” she bitched annoyingly. Bianca, sweet as can be, “please! just 5 minutes! I miss the boys so much!” “Absolutely not! We have a routine B! You would know that if you were around more” the angry bitch yelled as she slammed the door barely missing B’s face. (Ok, I added that last part in but I still don’t think she’s a great friend)

BTW, all the shit for a SUNDAY MORNING wedding!! Girllll!!
Last edited by RottieMama on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Wow it actually kills Keren when anybody compliments Landon.

Khoa mentions that Landon is so athletic, he understands the game and he’s just awesome and Keren OF COURSE “yeah, yeah I know. Jackson did really good too”
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DANGER wrote:Wow it actually kills Keren when anybody compliments Landon.

Khoa mentions that Landon is so athletic, he understands the game and he’s just awesome and Keren OF COURSE “yeah, yeah I know. Jackson did really good too”
I haven’t watched today’s vlog yet but that is awful. She does do it a lot. That poor child can’t do anything right. How does she not see that when watching the vlog. Jackson will be the C student in school and will be praised a ton. Landon will be the A student and they will say why didn’t you get a A+.

notachan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notachan »

when is kyra's due date vs kern's wedding?? seems awfully close to be near/very close after due date do fly across the country and be in a wedding
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

notachan wrote:when is kyra's due date vs kern's wedding?? seems awfully close to be near/very close after due date do fly across the country and be in a wedding
Kyras 32 weeks pregnant the baby will be like 2 months old by the time the wedding comes

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

notachan wrote:when is kyra's due date vs kern's wedding?? seems awfully close to be near/very close after due date do fly across the country and be in a wedding
April.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”