Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Noturavemom wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Y’all are gonna kill me but I’m liking how Landon is now being included into things and how Keren is treating him much better . I still don’t like her but she’s treating him much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will all go back to normal as soon as the Shorty Awards voting stops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yesterday was the last day so we’ll seee

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

staceymj wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
tippytip7 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:46 pm Didn’t landon just get this for his birthday?? of course it’s in king Js room
I just came here to say this, after watching their vlog... I was so pissed to see it in King J's room! Landon was having sooo much fun with it, but OF COURSE, King J gets it! Even though it was Landon's present. That child is so selfish, and his parents enable his selfishness. :x
Jackson is selfish because of his parents. All kids that age are selfish and don’t want to share, it is up to us as parents to TEACH kids how to share and that the world doesn’t revolve around them. KK have never even tried to teach Jackson how to share and how to play Landon or other kids, they don’t pull him up when he does the things that all little kids do but shouldn’t (like when he ripped Levi’s artworks out of his bag that Levi was trying to show his mum and dad). That kid has no hope and it’s not his fault he is the way that he is. All kids his age who are spoilt and put up on a pedestal by their parents and not taught how to share and how to behave behave the same way, most people put effort into raising their children though.

What video is this that I keep reading about?

notachan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notachan »

at one point in that pirvacy rant they talked about how viewers tell them to go do things with the kids (zoo, aquarium, museums, whatever) and they don't because people will show up. plenty of youtubers with the same privacy concerns easily go do new things just without announcing where they are going. the only reason this is an issue for them is because they only go to the same 3 places every week, so of course (like the 11 y/o girl at hotpot) their stans are gonna show up
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

notachan wrote:at one point in that pirvacy rant they talked about how viewers tell them to go do things with the kids (zoo, aquarium, museums, whatever) and they don't because people will show up. plenty of youtubers with the same privacy concerns easily go do new things just without announcing where they are going. the only reason this is an issue for them is because they only go to the same 3 places every week, so of course (like the 11 y/o girl at hotpot) their stans are gonna show up
That is a dumb excuse. Nobody would know until the next day when it is in the vlog. Not like that have to announce it ahead of time. They are just terrible parents. Also proof they read here.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... cb3208.jpg[/IMG] I already knew Keren photoshopped but this is just more proof lol Keren copies everything Corinna does so if she photoshops than so does Keren!
tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

yoashleydawn wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:57 am
staceybrax wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
I just came here to say this, after watching their vlog... I was so pissed to see it in King J's room! Landon was having sooo much fun with it, but OF COURSE, King J gets it! Even though it was Landon's present. That child is so selfish, and his parents enable his selfishness. :x
Jackson is selfish because of his parents. All kids that age are selfish and don’t want to share, it is up to us as parents to TEACH kids how to share and that the world doesn’t revolve around them. KK have never even tried to teach Jackson how to share and how to play Landon or other kids, they don’t pull him up when he does the things that all little kids do but shouldn’t (like when he ripped Levi’s artworks out of his bag that Levi was trying to show his mum and dad). That kid has no hope and it’s not his fault he is the way that he is. All kids his age who are spoilt and put up on a pedestal by their parents and not taught how to share and how to behave behave the same way, most people put effort into raising their children though.

What video is this that I keep reading about?

It's from yesterdays vlog, very beginning clip when she's talking to the King in his room
freyador
Amateur
Amateur

KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

Unread post by freyador »

I got told, eh?! Also, I’m wondering how long it will take until my comment gets deleted...

Last edited by freyador on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

Amanda-L wrote:
tippytip7 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:46 pm Didn’t landon just get this for his birthday?? of course it’s in king Js room
Not surprised at all. They should go back to having the playroom, getting rid of it made absolutely no sense. With those big beds in both of their bedrooms it always looks packed and messy. Better to go back to having the playroom, that way the boyd aren't playing separately and the mess is mostly contained and easier to tidy up. Sadly, it'll never happen. Not it that house, anyway. I forget what they changed the play room into. Some ugly waiting area type of thing wasn't it? Do they use it, or has it gone the way of the mud room Keren had to have?
Honestly I think it would be awesome if Landon and Bratson shared Landon’s bedroom and they could turn King J’s room into a playroom. All the toys are already in his room and they could keep the playing and sleeping separate.

freyador
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freyador »

freyador wrote:I got told, eh?! Also, I’m wondering how long it will take until my comment gets deleted...

Sorry for the double post. Here’s the pic I meant to post. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bcee7b.jpg[/IMG]

squishygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by squishygirl »

This. Right here. This is a 12 year old girl. She does not need to be worried about what she looks like compared to what Keren looks like. These are the comments that Keren it needs to address. This is so dangerous![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 84676c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

notachan wrote:at one point in that pirvacy rant they talked about how viewers tell them to go do things with the kids (zoo, aquarium, museums, whatever) and they don't because people will show up. plenty of youtubers with the same privacy concerns easily go do new things just without announcing where they are going. the only reason this is an issue for them is because they only go to the same 3 places every week, so of course (like the 11 y/o girl at hotpot) their stans are gonna show up
"People will show up" who does she think they are? Beyonce and Jay-Z?
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

notachan wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:01 am at one point in that pirvacy rant they talked about how viewers tell them to go do things with the kids (zoo, aquarium, museums, whatever) and they don't because people will show up.
It's complete bollocks, they're a pair of lazy arses using any excuse they can to sit at home and do nothing. "Fans" showing up at places doesn't ever stop them from going to target, starbucks, the restaurant or any other take out place we all know they go to daily. All they need to do is go through the week, between the hours of 9 and 3 when the types of little weirdos that'd want to try and track them down are busy in school.

They're not famous and could easily go wherever they wanted undisturbed. No need to make some grand announcement of their plans for that day, no need to keep instagram up-to-date with pictures of Jackson enjoying whatever activity they're all doing together. Just keep off social media completely and enjoy some much needed quality time together as a family doing something fun.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Faat18 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:41 pm
"People will show up" who does she think they are? Beyonce and Jay-Z?
It would be such that their "stans" would be there at the same time and would've said hi and these people make it sound like they would've been there for them.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

freyador wrote:
freyador wrote:I got told, eh?! Also, I’m wondering how long it will take until my comment gets deleted...

Sorry for the double post. Here’s the pic I meant to post. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bcee7b.jpg[/IMG]

They are so deluded, it literally the point of those posts. Hey I was x weeks postpartum here. She’s intentionally being vague.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

alikruz wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
Not surprised at all. They should go back to having the playroom, getting rid of it made absolutely no sense. With those big beds in both of their bedrooms it always looks packed and messy. Better to go back to having the playroom, that way the boyd aren't playing separately and the mess is mostly contained and easier to tidy up. Sadly, it'll never happen. Not it that house, anyway. I forget what they changed the play room into. Some ugly waiting area type of thing wasn't it? Do they use it, or has it gone the way of the mud room Keren had to have?
Honestly I think it would be awesome if Landon and Bratson shared Landon’s bedroom and they could turn King J’s room into a playroom. All the toys are already in his room and they could keep the playing and sleeping separate.

Umm exCUSE you? King Jackson share?? With the MIDDLE ONE? That's a violation of his basic human rights.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread!!!! ImageImageImageImageImage

KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser | KKandBabyJ | Part 53
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”