Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | Part 52

TITLE CREDIT: kayjay

Previously on KKandBabyj:

Keren and Khoa are on another vacay without the kids! (I mean, what kids, right?) This is the second hotel stay in less than 4 days. This one, however, is a whopping 10 miles away from their home. Wow, they’re soooo adventurous!! The kids are with their real parents Nonnie and Taylor and so is Corinna’s dog! You know, the dog KK promised to watch while Corinna’s in London to score brownie points and hopefully gain entry into the VLOG SQUAD! Their ultimate life goal!

Keren is still posting ridiculously photoshopped half-naked pictures to get her thirst quenched by all the little preteens on IG. She is far from #goals but don’t tell her that bc she like, “really doesn’t care!” Just like she “doesn’t care” about this “channel relaunch” which has been a total flop. Like everything else she does! Hello, anyone remember the blog? Image

Khoa is STILL a single parent. He’s still raising the kids, editing the vlogs and pretty much doing everything else around the house while Keren is busy staring at her pancake ass in the mirror. Run Khoa, run!

The kids are still there. Pretty sure we see them more than Keren does. Landon is still everyone’s favorite but Sutton isn’t too far behind. There’s another kid too, I think? Or is it a parrot? Jk! It’s not Jackson’s fault his parents allow him to act like a complete asshole. Supposedly he wants to start school....no one saw this coming after Kyra signed up Levi, right?

Will Keren ever spend a full day with her kids? Will Khoa FINALLY get the courage to ask for his balls back? The wedding is now only 4 months away, do they go through with this shitshow? Find out now on Kkandbabyj.

Continued from:
KkTheyWontRememberAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 51
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
arizona87
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | KKandBabyJ | Part 52

Unread post by arizona87 »

Why does she need white bikinis for her honeymoon....? I don’t get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
forumluver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by forumluver »

rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: KK-SaggyTits&KidsThrowingFits | Part 52

TITLE CREDIT: kayjay

Previously on KKandBabyj:

Keren and Khoa are on another vacay without the kids! (I mean, what kids, right?) This is the second hotel stay in less than 4 days. This one, however, is a whopping 10 miles away from their home. Wow, they’re soooo adventurous!! The kids are with their real parents Nonnie and Taylor and so is Corinna’s dog! You know, the dog KK promised to watch while Corinna’s in London to score brownie points and hopefully gain entry into the VLOG SQUAD! Their ultimate life goal!

Keren is still posting ridiculously photoshopped half-naked pictures to get her thirst quenched by all the little preteens on IG. She is far from #goals but don’t tell her that bc she like, “really doesn’t care!” Just like she “doesn’t care” about this “channel relaunch” which has been a total flop. Like everything else she does! Hello, anyone remember the blog? Image

Khoa is STILL a single parent. He’s still raising the kids, editing the vlogs and pretty much doing everything else around the house while Keren is busy staring at her pancake ass in the mirror. Run Khoa, run!

The kids are still there. Pretty sure we see them more than Keren does. Landon is still everyone’s favorite but Sutton isn’t too far behind. There’s another kid too, I think? Or is it a parrot? Jk! It’s not Jackson’s fault his parents allow him to act like a complete asshole. Supposedly he wants to start school....no one saw this coming after Kyra signed up Levi, right?

Will Keren ever spend a full day with her kids? Will Khoa FINALLY get the courage to ask for his balls back? The wedding is now only 4 months away, do they go through with this shitshow? Find out now on Kkandbabyj.

Continued from:
KkTheyWontRememberAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 51
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Epic recap ImageImageImageImage

hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

OMG. THE TITLE. SCREAMING. KayJay it's hilarious.
GriseldaOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GriseldaOne »

Following

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Following

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

arizona87 wrote:Why does she need white bikinis for her honeymoon....? I don’t get it

She is in the desperate need of feeling pure and Holly after her wedding (even though she gave her fiancé of 4 years 3 kids already) ImageImageImageImage Wouldn’t be surprised she makes no mention of her three blessings during their honeymoon
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

UsedToCould wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bc4c4e.jpg[/IMG]

Looks shopped af

And I love for much she twists to pose and look like this. Cause she does NOT look like this Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f25397.jpg[/IMG]

I bet after she took the second pic she was like omg yes I look like Corinna finally!!

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

arizona87 wrote:Why does she need white bikinis for her honeymoon....? I don’t get it

Because she thinks she’s pure

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Wearing white on your honeymoon is just something people do
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

If she’s going to photoshop her body she might as well be consistent. Her stomach in the white bikini looks different in each pic. Then when compared to her body in the red bathing suit, looks like a completely different person.
And her legs aren’t that skinny.

Videos don’t lie Kernal. This isn’t anyone I’d take fitness or nutrition advice from.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

NeVeR MiNd

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

"Vay cay still workout every day" Why do I feel like that was her attempt at a contribution for a new thread title :lol:
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote:If she’s going to photoshop her body she might as well be consistent. Her stomach in the white bikini looks different in each pic. Then when compared to her body in the red bathing suit, looks like a completely different person.
And her legs aren’t that skinny.

Videos don’t lie Kernal. This isn’t anyone I’d take fitness or nutrition advice from.
Wtf
She makes herself look like she’s got a major thigh gap when she clearly doesn’t lmao. Yikes.

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

Following

LeybournesWife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LeybournesWife »

Gain I stopped watching when they left the kids... I get so angry that they care so little for those poor kids!

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

hisshissbich wrote:OMG. THE TITLE. SCREAMING. KayJay it's hilarious.
Thank you ladies for picking my title! Now let's wait for the string of selfies with cleavage to prove the loser bitches wrongImage

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

I die inside when I watch keren walk in heels... she should have just worn her new Gucci slides to dinner and not embarrassed herself.
ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

So...how long until they need another getaway? Or another child? The fitness craze is almost up, she will have to do something for views and attention. Her friends are having babies and getting married so she’s gotta follow right behind them. We always talk about Jackson’s parroting, but kerens is far worse!!

GureenBooberries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GureenBooberries »

This is for blehhh question on the last thread about if Kernal has to photoshop c section scars : they are super low so you really shouldn’t have to photoshop them unless maybe you’re in like stripper super super low cut underwear (this is based on my two CS)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”