Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

Unread post by Night lady »

RolyPoly123 wrote:
Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:35 am
RolyPoly123 wrote:And there's going to be yet another live at 2pm MST let's see how many more young girls he'll speak to today.
Oh god, I'll try to take one for the team if I don't fall asleep first, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
blimey you must be feeling ill :rofl:
I really am... I think I'm becoming delirious, ha ha!!

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Rileysmomma wrote:KH has posted more photos from her baby shower, which reminds me that it does look like Ass wasn't there. I can't imagine that she went and somehow didn't make it in any photos or vlog while there. She'd have made a loud, screechy spectacle. After all A had FOUR babies, and K is only having one. Slacker. K's shower looked lovely. Would love to know if A was invited!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Where are you seeing them? I can’t seem to find them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Ass is on fb live promoting fab fit fun. She said literally, spring and springy dozens of times in the first few seconds. She needs to go back to school.

Do companies use stats to work out what discount codes are being used to work out who to get to promote your business next time?? Cos if minky extended their sale code for another day you have to wonder if it was used at all in the first day.

Hypothetically tempted to compose a letter to all of the companies they work with exposing faddy and all of his short comings. It’s only a matter of time before he’s caught , his behaviour is disgusting for a nearly 40 year old man.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:KH has posted more photos from her baby shower, which reminds me that it does look like Ass wasn't there. I can't imagine that she went and somehow didn't make it in any photos or vlog while there. She'd have made a loud, screechy spectacle. After all A had FOUR babies, and K is only having one. Slacker. K's shower looked lovely. Would love to know if A was invited!

Darn. I think they were on her stories and are gone. I find it a little odd and also checked the IGs of the 2 gals who I think threw it (KH tagged them) and don't see anything there, even though one is a party planner type. Now I'm starting to doubt myself because Chantelle recently went to a shower. But I don't think I'm mixing them up. If I see anything else I'll get SS.

reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:41 am
RolyPoly123 wrote:
Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:35 am Oh god, I'll try to take one for the team if I don't fall asleep first, lol.

blimey you must be feeling ill :rofl:

Just chiming in to say that I hope you feel better soon as well. I'm guessing the weather here in the NE hasn't helped, sigh... sending healing vibes your way!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Haven't watched the Binghams in forever and the Dad has gotten 10x more annoying than when I last watched.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Rileysmomma wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:

Darn. I think they were on her stories and are gone. I find it a little odd and also checked the IGs of the 2 gals who I think threw it (KH tagged them) and don't see anything there, even though one is a party planner type. Now I'm starting to doubt myself because Chantelle recently went to a shower. But I don't think I'm mixing them up. If I see anything else I'll get SS.

Lisajohnson120, she did save a few photos in her IG album called Hayden James. They start with the pic of the fireplace with the balloons saying hello baby. No photos during the actual shower.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:06 pm Ass is on fb live promoting fab fit fun. She said literally, spring and springy dozens of times in the first few seconds. She needs to go back to school.

Do companies use stats to work out what discount codes are being used to work out who to get to promote your business next time?? Cos if minky extended their sale code for another day you have to wonder if it was used at all in the first day.

Hypothetically tempted to compose a letter to all of the companies they work with exposing faddy and all of his short comings. It’s only a matter of time before he’s caught , his behaviour is disgusting for a nearly 40 year old man.
She is an idiot. She misquoted the price of the boxes. They are not $39 quarterly--they are $49. And you get an additional $10 off your first box. So only your first box is $39 and then it's $49. What an idiot. Someone should report this :-o :D :D
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

reefmango wrote:
Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:41 am
RolyPoly123 wrote: blimey you must be feeling ill :rofl:

Just chiming in to say that I hope you feel better soon as well. I'm guessing the weather here in the NE hasn't helped, sigh... sending healing vibes your way!
You got that right, the weather has been so all over the place with snow one day, 45° the next day and 50mph winds the next day. Everyone has been getting sick in some way or another.
Thank you for your well wishes, I sincerely appreciate them. I'm a big baby when I'm sick too.

Jewel5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jewel5 »

Tyler is currently doing liefeed in a Minky store. That man is off in so many ways.
Last edited by Jewel5 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jewel5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jewel5 »

Tyler is currently doing liefeed in a Minky store. That man is off in so many ways.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

OldCountry wrote:The girls are going to bed. Trash says "Are you girls happy to be home? Did you miss your bed?"
Evie quickly says "I want you to go on airplane and I go Mimi and Pappa?
Trash: "You want to go on a airplane with Mimi & Papa?"
Evie: "No mommy, I want you to go on a airplane and Mimi & Papa will stay for all of the days"
It makes me happy they are finally talking. :lol:
You reap what you sow Trashley.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Snarky33 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:06 pm Ass is on fb live promoting fab fit fun. She said literally, spring and springy dozens of times in the first few seconds. She needs to go back to school.

She is an idiot. She misquoted the price of the boxes. They are not $39 quarterly--they are $49. And you get an additional $10 off your first box. So only your first box is $39 and then it's $49. What an idiot. Someone should report this :-o :D :D
Someone may or may not have brought this to their attention and requests that others do the same.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I can see where Scarlett is learning her makeup skills from. Yikes!
e19f41ed5e3405c08ee135d2557ec48b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Night lady wrote:
reefmango wrote:
Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:41 am I really am... I think I'm becoming delirious, ha ha!!

You got that right, the weather has been so all over the place with snow one day, 45° the next day and 50mph winds the next day. Everyone has been getting sick in some way or another.
Thank you for your well wishes, I sincerely appreciate them. I'm a big baby when I'm sick too.

Oh I hope you feel better! I live in NE also and now we’re get snow tonight. Ugh what a strange winter we have been having.

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

These are just children he’s live chatting. I think I’m going to be sick. The little girls are giggling and blushing like he’s some kind of rock star. He is a fat, middle aged slob that gets his jollies soliciting little girls. There is no way the parents are aware of this. Because if they were, Tyass would no longer be a problem on this Earth.

Tyass: you are only a few years away from your girls being this age. Are you going to let them speak to strangers on the internet? Will you let them giggle and blush because a 40 year old man is paying attention to them? Oh wait, you already do. You read here, please explain how this is appropriate?
Ashley: protect your daughters. Do a better job than your parents did.

The two of you are disgusting.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Meg0707 wrote:
Night lady wrote:
reefmango wrote: Just chiming in to say that I hope you feel better soon as well. I'm guessing the weather here in the NE hasn't helped, sigh... sending healing vibes your way!

Oh I hope you feel better! I live in NE also and now we’re get snow tonight. Ugh what a strange winter we have been having.

Yes, that's right. We must be pretty close which is cool. The snow, on the other hand, I'm so done with this weather.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

****** THREAD CLOSED!!!*****
Congratulations Snarkers on completing another amazing thread!
Please come join us for Part 45!

GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

DoodleBop2 wrote:With all the R K*lly stuff going down one dude on twitter was like this is how you test the men in your life. If you k ow a man cool with another man hanging out with little girls don't let them around your kids. The Bigs are to an extent aloowing this man around their kids because Dad wanted to quit his job. Sorry they're just as bad.

Yep.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

****** THREAD CLOSED!!!*****
Congratulations Snarkers on completing another amazing thread!
Please come join us for Part 45!

GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”