GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

The Dingaling Bingalings deleting comments just like the Greedturds doesn’t make the issue go away. He is still a fucking pervert that talks to little girls and now talks to one wearing a bra and a blanket broadcasting it all over IG. Just makes all of them look more guilty. The Dingaling Bingalings associating with them is putting their reputation and livelihood at risk. They may want to rethink that friendship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

One of the wicked young fans asked what the girls want to be when they’re older. He said the littles want to be mommies because they’re always playing with their dolls and the heavies want to be princesses because they’re obsessed with princesses. This dick bag knows nothing about his children so he was making shit up. But wouldn’t be surprised if the Quadruple Blank Stare Durls have no aspirations.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

A few comments.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d3f9f0.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0957.jpg
IMG_0957.jpg
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0d172c.jpg[/IMG]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Night lady wrote:
Meg0707 wrote:
Night lady wrote:Omg you guyssess, Tyson is at it AGAIN! Live on Instagram chatting with young girls. Again!!! Wtf?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wait like a second time tonight???

Yes!! Hes got a young boy hes talking to now. This is wrong! Very wrong.
GQS IG Live

Fatboy’s been reading here. He’s sweating like a hooker in church. I’d bet the farm this is staged. When have they EVER mentioned a boy KAD? I mean “fan”

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3momstrong wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:28 pm
Night lady wrote:
Meg0707 wrote: Wait like a second time tonight???

Yes!! Hes got a young boy hes talking to now. This is wrong! Very wrong.
GQS IG Live

Fatboy’s been reading here. He’s sweating like a hooker in church. I’d bet the farm this is staged. When have they EVER mentioned a boy KAD? I mean “fan”

He’s sweating like a hooker in church. 😂😂
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

tg910 wrote:Trash is there with him now in the lie feed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FAKE! STAGED! Covering their asses! Pervy Steve intervened and issued a directive!

Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:Today’s vlog-2 things made me chuckle. After spending the ridiculous amounts of money for those princess dresses and hair and makeup, by the afternoon all 4 looked like ragamuffins as usual. Also at the end Ass says it’s 4:30. her lipstick is wearing off. I thought it was magic and stays on all day? Is that a lie? I’m shocked. Not. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 2537da.jpg[/IMG]

Ashley's thinking " oh my God he's touching me again"

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

The girl he brought on the lie feed after Ashley joined was clearly pissed when tyliar told her to ask Ashley a question. You can see it all over her face... her entire expression changed. She all of a sudden had nothing to say. It's so obvious she was hoping to talk to just tylard. It was one of his special "edit girls" so I'm sure they've talked before. And he was only bringing people on that were asking to come on, so I doubt she was asking to come on if she had nothing to say. She just didn't have anything to say that would've been appropriate with Ashley there.

Asswipe's reaction to the whole thing was strange as well. You could tell she didn't want to engage but Tyler forced her hand. Then she acted like the whole thing was so normal like she does this every day, but I almost felt a cringe-iness from her like deep down she knew it was wrong. And she exited as quick as she could. Speak up trash! Shut your husband down!

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

He’s trying to promote his partnership dills. Unfortunately all his fans are little girls and one young boy. I doubt they will be asking their parents for money to buy what Tyler is pushing. He is just so bizarre. I haven’t met any two people like them in my life.
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

GA Peach70 wrote:The Dingaling Bingalings deleting comments just like the Greedturds doesn’t make the issue go away. He is still a fucking pervert that talks to little girls and now talks to one wearing a bra and a blanket broadcasting it all over IG. Just makes all of them look more guilty. The Dingaling Bingalings associating with them is putting their reputation and livelihood at risk. They may want to rethink that friendship.

At this point I don’t think they care either. Deleting comments pretty much tells people they aren’t concerned either about their kids, the girls, the fan girls or about the fact one of their so called friends is doing immoral things, unGodly things, things that go against the very religion each one of them claim to follow.

As a father, my husband would come UNGLUED on any “man” he knew who was doing what Tyson is. He would NEVER listen to his lies. He would tell Scumbag to NEVER speak to anyone in his family again. Never call. Never reach out. Period. That he was done with them...Wifey and girls included. But before parting ways he would “kindly” get in Scumbags face and tell him if he ever touched or said anything to his girls he wasn’t aware of, that he’d best speak up now, because if he finds out differently, he will be making it crystal clear to Scumbag how he feels about that. He would then call the police and report what he knows.

The FACT neither the Bingham’s or Reveli’s don’t seem to care is disgusting. Every last one of them only care about money and fame. I hope these fools quickly lose “fans” as well. They ALL deserve to pay for exploiting their children and tolerating a grown man communicating in ANY WAY with young, college age and any aged females in any manner whatsoever. May they all crumble and fall apart.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mandm4dad wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:The Dingaling Bingalings deleting comments just like the Greedturds doesn’t make the issue go away. He is still a fucking pervert that talks to little girls and now talks to one wearing a bra and a blanket broadcasting it all over IG. Just makes all of them look more guilty. The Dingaling Bingalings associating with them is putting their reputation and livelihood at risk. They may want to rethink that friendship.

At this point I don’t think they care either. Deleting comments pretty much tells people they aren’t concerned either about their kids, the girls, the fan girls or about the fact one of their so called friends is doing immoral things, unGodly things, things that go against the very religion each one of them claim to follow.

As a father, my husband would come UNGLUED on any “man” he knew who was doing what Tyson is. He would NEVER listen to his lies. He would tell Scumbag to NEVER speak to anyone in his family again. Never call. Never reach out. Period. That he was done with them...Wifey and girls included. But before parting ways he would “kindly” get in Scumbags face and tell him if he ever touched or said anything to his girls he wasn’t aware of, that he’d best speak up now, because if he finds out differently, he will be making it crystal clear to Scumbag how he feels about that. He would then call the police and report what he knows.

The FACT neither the Bingham’s or Reveli’s don’t seem to care is disgusting. Every last one of them only care about money and fame. I hope these fools quickly lose “fans” as well. They ALL deserve to pay for exploiting their children and tolerating a grown man communicating in ANY WAY with young, college age and any aged females in any manner whatsoever. May they all crumble and fall apart.

My husband would react the same way. My entire family would cut off any and all communications with someone that does what he does immediately. It’s like they are turning a blind eye to it all for money. It is truly sickening.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Aussiegal2017 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:08 pm How far through was he talking to girl under the blanket I cant find it .

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I didn't see the bra scene so when I went back to watch it, there is a section where the bottom part of the screen is black with the comments scrolling over. Is that an edit by them to cover up his peeping TyTom act?
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]He was NOT expecting a boy. He said "I hope I said her name correctly." He was very obviously picking people who were edit girls or heavy-commenting followers. And he asked every one of them where they lived. Trying to find someone within a couple hours drive from Highland?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Sorry, I know I messed up the quotes, but just wanted to agree that I think that’s exactly why he asks them where they are from. He gets kind of a mad/frustrated sound to his voice when they say they are from overseas.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

The easter /spring decor rod works have done looks rubbish. It looks like they've just filled any space with any old thing, it really doesn't look stylish at all. The wreaths look completely ott with the stupid picture in the middle.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

I'm just now watching the lie feed and right before he brings Chloe on, he does this weird breathing thing like he's rubbing one out. So gross! Ashley is so blinded by shiny things and money that she doesn't see what's going on in her own house. If I were here, Tyler would've been dragging his fat minky-wrapped ass down the street ages ago.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Every time I come on here to write something absolutely earthshatteringly amazing, I lose the post. :fit: Try again.

So, I think the Bigs and Revs are basically good people and only see the best in others. They seem to be in little Morman bubbles. Tyler, on the other hand, would obviously and psychopathically try and convince them that what he is doing is so very innocent and it is all the haters and jealous people who are making out that it's wrong. It would take him getting charged with something that would wake them up otherwise he will just convince them of how innocent it all is. They will talk about how many haters are out there and how they are ll jealous of their house, their money and the girls. But what he is actually doing is grooming young girls. Obviously he isn't going to do anything to or with them, but it is for his own sexual pleasure. He doesn't have to have sex to get off, it can be just the thoughts he is having with these young girls, many, I imagine, are around the age ashley was when he started off with her. I do hope someone local to them or one of the parents finds out and reports him. It's not innocent. It's not normal. And it's actually sick. No grown man with his own family would spend the hours he does, 3 times in one day, if there wasn't something in it for him. And the only thing in it for him is to get his rocks off on young girls.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

With all the R K*lly stuff going down one dude on twitter was like this is how you test the men in your life. If you k ow a man cool with another man hanging out with little girls don't let them around your kids. The Bigs are to an extent aloowing this man around their kids because Dad wanted to quit his job. Sorry they're just as bad.
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

peacekerry wrote:The live feed...this is very wrong and very disturbing. Multiple young girls from what I saw. I am absolutely appalled tonight. He should hope someone does not call authorities. As a mom with a young daughter I’m praying tonight for these girls who are being preyed upon by a sick individual. Ugh this is so sad and so twisted.

It makes me sick he’s talking to these girls but asks them where they live...what city and state. He should not be asking them that type of information...they should know enough not to give out that information...it’s all so wrong on so many levels. Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Just say for instance, Tyson doesn't get in trouble for chatting with young girls but rather gets charged as an accessory to assisting other men who saw his live feeds and because Tyson asked where these young girls are from, those "other men" found those young girls.
See Tyson, you don't think outside the box, it's not just that you yourself are talking to these young girls, you absolutely don't know who is really out there watching your live feed, preying on young girls and even boys. Not only are you putting yourself and your children at risk, you are putting other children and young people at risk. But of course it's so innocent, right? Pfftt... think again.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

He is so stupid. He probably reasons with himself that he can talk to young girls, if he keeps it all in the public domain. However even if it was innocent, by broadcasting that young girl live like that, he has just pimped her out goodness only knows how many others.
At very least, his naïveté is astounding.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”