GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit to: Longtimelurker7! You my snarky friend win the internet! That was glorious!!

Welcome Snarkers to Part 44! Continuing from where we left off in Greedturdland.

GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Happy Snarking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

Unread post by SassySassenach »

So watching GQS IG story.. Bison is filming them driving into the parking garage.. his best buddy has the same pervy laugh as him. How extra creepy that is...

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

SassySassenach wrote:So watching GQS IG story.. Bison is filming them driving into the parking garage.. his best buddy has the same pervy laugh as him. How extra creepy that is...

They both give me the heebie jeebies

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by snarksite »

Longtimelurker7: Thank you for a great title.
You are so beautiful. I love it!!!!!!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

SassySassenach wrote:So watching GQS IG story.. Bison is filming them driving into the parking garage.. his best buddy has the same pervy laugh as him. How extra creepy that is...

It looked like fatboys BFF didn’t have on his seatbelt. I know they were in a parking lot but accidents can and do happen in parking lots.

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Bravo...these are my thoughts exactly[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 157c4a.jpg[/IMG]

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Love the title!

So we are basically seeing their trip on IG. I am curious to see how many views their vlogs get. Them vlogging a week behind yet showing their life on IG makes no sense. The Bingham’s has no problem vlogging and posting those vlogs during their vacation; that’s right they don’t have 4 4 year olds.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Decorating the rooms gave them a bump in views and subscribers. Now things are going back down again. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 38c9a1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 2360f5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 715689.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 2e7052.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 932665.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

It's about 11AM in California and they've been at Disney about 2 hrs and they're already getting food.

Tyson asks Indie what she thinks about Disneyland and she holds up 5 fingers. So advanced!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 752587.jpg[/IMG]

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

ears wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am It's about 11AM in California and they've been at Disney about 2 hrs and they're already getting food.

Tyson asks Indie what she thinks about Disneyland and she holds up 5 fingers. So advanced!!!

oh come on now he's been upright for a couple of hours, if he can't lie down then he has to sit and stuff his face :D
Predikat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Predikat »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:33 am
ears wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am It's about 11AM in California and they've been at Disney about 2 hrs and they're already getting food.

Tyson asks Indie what she thinks about Disneyland and she holds up 5 fingers. So advanced!!!

oh come on now he's been upright for a couple of hours, if he can't lie down then he has to sit and stuff his face :D
And it dawned on me he never had a crush on Sleeping Beauty, but on her lifestyle- perfect, horizontal life. Just imagine. He and his couch for a century.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

ears wrote:It's about 11AM in California and they've been at Disney about 2 hrs and they're already getting food.

Tyson asks Indie what she thinks about Disneyland and she holds up 5 fingers. So advanced!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 752587.jpg[/IMG]

A 4yo at 11am at Disneyland and this is her face? She is miserable.

LongtimeLurker7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LongtimeLurker7 »

snarksite wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:19 am Longtimelurker7: Thank you for a great title.
You are so beautiful. I love it!!!!!!
Eeek, Thank you! (Said in the screechiest voice I can muster up)
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

The Busbys are at Disney World right now and I bet they are having more of an experience then these four girls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

It is such a sad reality that these assholes can afford so many more experiences than most families of their size yet they make them look utterly miserable.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Enough wrote:Love the title!

So we are basically seeing their trip on IG. I am curious to see how many views their vlogs get. Them vlogging a week behind yet showing their life on IG makes no sense. The Bingham’s has no problem vlogging and posting those vlogs during their vacation; that’s right they don’t have 4 4 year olds. Image

You screw yourself over on views if you show it on Instagram your viewers feel they saw everything already Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

My husband and I are both in our 17th year of teaching. I can guarantee there were concerns shared at the conference. The reason being. . . when Ashley turned to the cutting page (after skipping the pink page that was clearly a progress report), she said that Mrs. Frost said, "and I don't even need to talk you about this because they are all good at cutting". (That is not word for word, but essentially what was said.) If they were on track for everything why would Mrs. Frost say she DIDN'T need to spend time talking about something that they are on track/doing well with? Mrs. Frost would have said, "and just like everything else, they are on track with their cutting."
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I am wondering if the girls actually 'love' the whole princess thing anymore or if they actually ever did. It just seems the princess thing was forced on them, since they have never been nurtured or allowed to have their own opinions about anything. Remember the princess dresses that they received from a 'fan', which was a very nice gift and Trash let them go from the garage out into the rain with them? Then we only saw them for a while shoved/rumpled into the top of their closets. They may have made a reappearance at one point, but many have been bought since then. We would see one once in a while that one would have a dress over her clothes or pajamas, all tattered and torn. So I guess my point is, princess dresses are nothing special to them.

Note: I have to say, the whole beautiful princess 'thing' that a lot of people do, pushing the beautiful part, is not on my play list. There are way too many wonderful things for children to wonder about. A princess once in a while, ok.. fine...

As far as their hair, I couldn't stop laughing, especially..(please tell me it was Evie with the hair parted in the middle), because it wasn't anything special either. They have since they have had any hair, have had their hair pulled so tight to make piggys, it looked painful. Plus how many times those tight pulls of their hair were left in while they slept? I'm surprised Esme and Indie aren't bald. So having their hair done at Bibbitty, not so special.
A little girl that is lucky enough to get one princess dress AND be able to go to the Bibbitty thing, it must be wonderful for her, as it should be something special, a true memory. That parent or parents did well.
The FF are just show ponies thanks to their parents.
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

Just finished watching today’s offering from the Bigs, wonder how long it will be before she takes the “durls” to the ceramic painting place with her several helpers (while Mindy managed fine herself) ??
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

It’s 2:00 Disney time, I can’t believe Tyabetes hasn’t given a churro update. How many do you guys think he’s pounded so far?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”