Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
spicycat
Talker
Talker

Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Post by spicycat »

Thought it was time for a new thread

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who?

Post by SerendipitySusan »

spicycat wrote:Thought it was time for a new thread

Woohooo! Fresh bitch slapping session! And now that we have definitive proof she’s here constantly... slap harder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spicycat
Talker
Talker

Post by spicycat »

I hope i didnt make two new threads but this app runs soo slow sometimes i cant tell if its posted or not

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by minniemickey23 »

Her tamiflu “woes” are pathetic. Also, my OB asked at my first visit if I got the flu shot. Aaryn is a dip shit for getting pregnant on purpose and not even thinking anything through. Also the ramen noodles she was cooking today? Yeah- load your toddler up on sodium. That’ll make them feel better

sunny27
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sunny27 »

minniemickey23 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:59 pm
Her tamiflu “woes” are pathetic. Also, my OB asked at my first visit if I got the flu shot. Aaryn is a dip shit for getting pregnant on purpose and not even thinking anything through. Also the ramen noodles she was cooking today? Yeah- load your toddler up on sodium. That’ll make them feel better

Yes! Wth? Now that we've suggested she makes some soup for the poor kids, she uses ramen with rotisserie chicken? LOL. No honey, take a whole organic chicken, chop up some carrots and celery, and make ya own damn soup, that's how it's done. Not to mention the tomato one she posted. No Aaryn, not a good choice when you have sick toddlers. I ban my four kids from anything tomato based when ill, it is NOT a good combo. And no, influenza A isn't a stomach virus, but nasal drainage etc can still result in a sensitive tummy with the true flu. Dear lord. This girl doesn't have a mothering bone in her body. But I mean I guess this is a step up from usual so okay. And the constant updates on the girls fevers during their "sick day at home" is a bit much. She's way beyond unhealthily obsessed with social media.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usernamessuck »

I cant quote the last thread, but the screenshot of her telling Nick to basically eff off when he said he was tired. Like....1: How rude. That's your husband. Your supposed to love him, and remember that he works five days a week to come home and take care of your spawn because you clock out when he walks through the door.
2: If hes tired and doesnt know why, your main concern should be that he also has the flu. After being around sick children all day, he probably does have it since he wasnt vaccinated. How that wasnt your first thought, I will never know....but yeah keep telling yourself that you're so motherly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Laenana_99

Post by Laenana_99 »

Poor nick.. Poor baby’s.. they have a worthless mom on there hands. The only thing she knows how to do is do her make up get her hair done and get blow outs and do ads for hello fresh or any other brand. Shopping and bragging about how cute this is and “oh we are going here for the weekend”.Did I mention any responsibility of a mother NOOOOO. Ugh on top of that she wonders why they get sick so much. Hotels are full of nasty ass germs! And she takes Adeline out with no socks or shoes. Like wth!
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Thank you for the new thread, spicy!

I woke up at 4 frickin 30 am.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kristinn281 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Thank you for the new thread, spicy!

I wake up so early to my eyes open at 4:50 every day even if I want to sleep I'm wide awake. Image I hate it .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:

I wake up so early to my eyes open at 4:50 every day even if I want to sleep I'm wide awake. Image I hate it .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
If we were cool, we’d be working on our makeup right now. Primer, concealer, bb cream, cc cream, foundation, powder, blush, contour, highlighter, bronzer, setting spray... I would get so tired I’d go back to bed and my pillow would look like a clown mask.

LollipopGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by LollipopGirl »

Finally, I hate to duplicate what's been already said here before, but I just had to register after the whole flu madness.
Let me start off by saying, I'm black and when I saw comments that she was a racist, I blew it off because I genuinely loved her personality and thought that she and her husband were cool with baby Skyla and stuff. Then after she had Adeline, everything just changed! She became winy the content just became repetitive and the video that messed me up is when she and Rachelle, I think that's how you spell her name...spent $40 at goddamn Starbucks when they could have spent that money on actual meals for themselves and their kids and just... the amount of money that was being blown on Bucks as yall call it everyday, all day... so I unsubscribed and googled and bam! here yall are! Aaryn, I know that you read here because you take the time to block these people. lol So I have more to say, but will split my posts up.

Post by Guest »

So the night Adeline was diagnosed, Aaryn was worried about the girls in their beds, and watching them on the monitor. Of course she couldn't just be worried about Adeline - had to include Skyla. Fast forward to the next day when Queen Skyla is sick, and of course she's sleeping in their bed. Does Aaryn go out of her way to show favortism? Is she just playing with us? And Skyla lying flat eating blueberries???? I was nervous just watching that. Also, I've never seen such energetic flu sufferers. It's so bizarre.
spicycat
Talker
Talker

Post by spicycat »

id give her points for trying if the sole purpose of it wasnt trying to prove that shes "a great mom!"

UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Post by UnbotheredAF »

Up at 4!! Im with ya, hope your days filled with tons of coffee! Image

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Post by UnbotheredAF »

Stop the press Airhead is updating again. Cryla is really the sick one. Jokes on us even though shes not showing Adeline "well". Even if she did, that child looked so ill in front of the NAVIIIII just the other day. And in other news, THIS BRHEAD ISS EVERYTYINGGGGG. Image [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4f93d5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Hale27

Post by Hale27 »

Nick should switch roles with Aaron. Get up at the crack of dawn and go to work all day, pick up food, pick up the girls from the babysitter, get home eat standing up, give the girls a bath, brush their teeth, do story time with Skyla, rock Adeline to sleep, then come weekend run your endless errands and restaurant meals. Maybe then you'll get why Nick is so tired. Have fun Nick with the bedtime routine 3 against 1 😂 Nick probably enjoyed not going out this weekend. He seems more like a homebody.
LollipopGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by LollipopGirl »

Omg, I have no idea where my other post went, so let me try this again.
Arryn, since you read here. Get some respect for Nick. That man works hard just to babysit you and soon to be three little girls. Remember that you are one and millions of women in this world. Secondly, those poor kids were sick last weekend. Is some sponsorship on YT worth what your kids are going through right now? Nobody is saying to live in a bubble and never go out, but you all are the type to know you are sick and still go out infecting the whole damn city of Austin. So just stay home; Nordstrom, Starbucks, and the mall can wait until your little girls get better. Thirdly, have you googled yourself? You and your family address, previous addresses, your husband's business and the whole shabang is not that hard to find. This brings me to my next point, stop showing off so much. Nobody is jealous of you and your posessions. If anything, because your information is so easy to find and the fact that you constantly show off your granny mobile makes you an easy target for whatever some psycho decides to do against you and those precious little girls. I like material indulges too, but I am also humble about it and have nothing to prove to anyone about anything but myself and my family. P.S. I actually like the name Reese, but it's shit when you put it with the crappy name Skyla and the classic name like Adeline. Also, you are a shit parent. Please don't have anymore kids. Me time is for women who decided not to have any and dress up is for dolls. You idiots forget that you are raising people who have to be productive members of society one day. That Tweet lashing out at this forum trying to tell us how great you are was just proof in the pudding. lol
Morethescarier

Post by Morethescarier »

What’s with her playing metal music in her stories? Lol she’s the last person I’d expect to listen to that. Pantera? Disturbed?

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 »

I wonder what kind of feelings Cryla will have next week when her mother is back to her normal self at Nordy's every other day, Bucks run's every day, consumed with the internet all day and night long.
I wonder what kind of shock those kids will go through.

At least they had a glimpse or a normal mom and dad for one weekend of their life.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cinderella777 »

She made muffins guys ... or whatever she called them...
Wow she is going to need a vacay after this weekend!
Laughable how she thinks she is doing something special when so many wonderful woman do these things and more as standard every darn day! Clueless and then some 🙄
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haterade »

Pregnancy insomnia has hit me hard. Now I have had time to get somewhat caught up on here ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LillyBee93
Amateur
Amateur

Post by LillyBee93 »

So Skyla peed in their bed, and Nick just picked her up and left Aaryn in it while he went to another room?!?! Honestly that’s awful of him but I guess I’m a terrible person because that made me laugh. Does he really think that little of Aaryn? I would not have shared that piece of information with anyone. “Lol isn’t funny how my husband left me to sleep in human waste”
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 »

I mean, at 3 or 4 am I would have done the same thing, especially after he had a long day of taking care of 3 babies. Childrens pee isn't that gross, it's mostly water. They say that in an emergency when facing dehydration you could actually drink urine. Sooooo sleeping next to it in a King size bed isn't that bad.

What we should be more concerned about is how Princess Cryla is sleeping in their bed...and Big Baby is all the way up on the second floor by herself.
LillyBee93 wrote:So Skyla peed in their bed, and Nick just picked her up and left Aaryn in it while he went to another room?!?! Honestly that’s awful of him but I guess I’m a terrible person because that made me laugh. Does he really think that little of Aaryn? I would not have shared that piece of information with anyone. “Lol isn’t funny how my husband left me to sleep in human waste”

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Post by Lolaharper »

She has spent the last day on this forum non stop. Every time someone here said something she would have a insta sorry addressing it. Absolutely pathetic Aaryn. Take care of your sick children. While you’re at it you need to remember that you also have a daughter named Adeline. Skyla is clearly your favorite and it’s sickening. I am laughing at Nick leaving Aaryn in the pee soaked bed. That really tells it all about their marriage. My husband wouldn’t do that to me

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haterade »

kristieanne87 wrote:I mean, at 3 or 4 am I would have done the same thing, especially after he had a long day of taking care of 3 babies. Childrens pee isn't that gross, it's mostly water. They say that in an emergency when facing dehydration you could actually drink urine. Sooooo sleeping next to it in a King size bed isn't that bad.

What we should be more concerned about is how Princess Cryla is sleeping in their bed...and Big Baby is all the way up on the second floor by herself.
LillyBee93 wrote:So Skyla peed in their bed, and Nick just picked her up and left Aaryn in it while he went to another room?!?! Honestly that’s awful of him but I guess I’m a terrible person because that made me laugh. Does he really think that little of Aaryn? I would not have shared that piece of information with anyone. “Lol isn’t funny how my husband left me to sleep in human waste”
I would hope my husband would at least put a towel down to try to absorb some of it. I doubt they have a waterproof sheet protecting their mattress.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”