Title Credit : mamadrama

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Looks like the hickey talk may have cost them some subscribers.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 99df33.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Looks like the hickey talk may have cost them some subscribers.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 99df33.jpg[/IMG]

About that Hickey.... my husband knows I would kill him if he gave me a hickey (and vice versa) because we both work with people all day and we’re adults. I understand being in love and making out (obviously, I’m married) but it’s not hard to NOT give someone a hickey. I’ve given some doozies in my day, when we were first dating (like he couldn’t wear muscle/sleeveless tees for a week or so) but you kinda have to actually try to leave a mark. Also, I never actually saw this “hickey” so I’m assuming it was made up because they think it’s cute or something. Grow up.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Their channel appears to continues to see a freefall with views and subs decreasing to levels never seen since they began vlogging. They've been well below ten million monthly views since last summer. I thought Jared would add some weekend vlogs to help their view numbers, but not so far. Does anyone know who their audience is today. Is it still moms?
js215
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by js215 »

I'm assuming they're both...not good at sexual things. Like, I'm just imagining them latching onto each others necks and sucking as hard as they can lol.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

I know it's already been talked about but there is a newer video regarding the perv wormhole on youtube, about the guy who posted is actually a perv himself. This is about that.

It's absolutely disgusting what these people are doing. I hope all the youtube kids sue their parents when they realise what they've done to them.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Keemstar is biased. Matt Watson didn’t create the problem that was systemic through YT, he brought it to the attention of advertisers and causing a second adpocalypse so now everyone is trying to discredit him. People have tested his five clicks argument and it’s absolutely true. He may be a creep who just wanted to take down YT, but who cares what his motive is if it’s actually going to help stop the exploitation of kids?

Keemstar even mentions himself that pedos age praying on “innocent” videos of kids trying on bathing suits. Why TF does YT need videos like that posted in the first place? He acts like this was all new to him. Keemstar isn’t that stupid

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

To add to the above... YTers are part of the problem. Of course you need to go after the pedos that are posting in the comments, but YT ALSO needs to go after the parents putting attractive footage out there for pedos to enjoy. They now know creeps are watching!

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:16 pm Keemstar is biased. Matt Watson didn’t create the problem that was systemic through YT, he brought it to the attention of advertisers and causing a second adpocalypse so now everyone is trying to discredit him. People have tested his five clicks argument and it’s absolutely true. He may be a creep who just wanted to take down YT, but who cares what his motive is if it’s actually going to help stop the exploitation of kids?

Keemstar even mentions himself that pedos age praying on “innocent” videos of kids trying on bathing suits. Why TF does YT need videos like that posted in the first place? He acts like this was all new to him. Keemstar isn’t that stupid Image

I agree, I thought about it and didnt like this newest video that I shared, but just wanted to share that Matt is a bit gross himself.
I didnt like that Matt had previous videos that portray him being a creep. I agree the video i shared above is a youtuber trying to still save youtube and its ads while Matt seems to not care about the ads and wants people to understand that parents are exploiding their kids because money is more important than who is watching (i.e pervs). It's absolutely gross. Youtube should go down, people shouldnt be getting paid so much for uploading videos. Companies need to research who they are partnering up with like Bonnie's Dove ad.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:21 pm To add to the above... YTers are part of the problem. Of course you need to go after the pedos that are posting in the comments, but YT ALSO needs to go after the parents putting attractive footage out there for pedos to enjoy. They now know creeps are watching!

10000% youtubers are part of the problem. They are feeding pedofiles these videos knowing they are making money anyway, "so who cares?" barf...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

amyfalafalagain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:21 pm To add to the above... YTers are part of the problem. Of course you need to go after the pedos that are posting in the comments, but YT ALSO needs to go after the parents putting attractive footage out there for pedos to enjoy. They now know creeps are watching!

10000% youtubers are part of the problem. They are feeding pedofiles these videos knowing they are making money anyway, "so who cares?" barf...
When your son's two week checkup video that just happens to have him in nothing but a diaper in the thumbnail has millions of views, you have to know where those views are coming from. Not _that_ many people are really interested in Calvin's two week check.
And yet, they kept putting their kids out there. And even stripped their nephew and rubbed his bare bottom on Jared's cheek. They don't care as long as the money comes in. They just put their fingers in their ears and pretend nothing is wrong.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 9c7ca5.jpg[/IMG]

Ellie’s idea of a special birthday is going to get a cookie from the bakery? Sure. Only if it’s someone else’s birthday. That’s why she and Jared often plan trips for theirs, but the boys only get a day with a small party with just family.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

If my husband after three kids if I had three,was so over surprised excited to get a hickey, I would be like, what the hell? Jared must be really starved!
Also today’s vlog Ellie finally admits to issues because of how she was disciplined as a child also she mentioned anxiety again! We also get outside mentions that they are having marital issues and have been working on it for months!
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:42 am
Ellie’s idea of a special birthday is going to get a cookie from the bakery? Sure. Only if it’s someone else’s birthday. That’s why she and Jared often plan trips for theirs, but the boys only get a day with a small party with just family.

ha imagine if Shari were to actually get a car? I think Ellie would instantly be online shopping for a private jet just to one up her lol
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

endof wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:17 am If my husband after three kids if I had three,was so over surprised excited to get a hickey, I would be like, what the hell? Jared must be really starved!
Also today’s vlog Ellie finally admits to issues because of how she was disciplined as a child also she mentioned anxiety again! We also get outside mentions that they are having marital issues and have been working on it for months!
I was so surprised to hear about the marriage counseling. I thought they had the perfect marriage - or at least that's what they want us to believe. TBH, Jared must be a nightmare to be around all the time. There's something to be said about absence making the heart grow fonder.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Why would they give away their expensive baby snoo when they’re going to have more kids? Just buy all new stuff for the new baby?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Please everyone tell me they heard Ellie try to say couscous around the 13 minute mark!!!!

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Ckc717 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:18 pm Why would they give away their expensive baby snoo when they’re going to have more kids? Just buy all new stuff for the new baby?

It almost sounded to me that Ellie was dancing around saying Tommy is their last? She made a comment about maybe it was different this time because shes "done".

I don't think theyre done having babies. They've given the baby stuff to family members, Id bet its more on a loan and not given away.
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ce0b4c.jpg[/IMG]

Jared’s holding all of them. How much weight do you think that is? Bout 180 give or take? Ellie’s legs are scary tiny from this angle. What is up with Calvin’s smile? He just looks so autistic to me. Still cute don’t get me wrong. And Tommy’s head looks rather large.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

That’s a lot of weight to hold when you only weigh 145 pounds yourself.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”