JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

nineteenninety3

Re: JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

It really worries me that little miss "cast it or casket" doesn't even make sure the kids are in their seats correctly anymore, she just tells them to buckle in and leaves it at that. Landen is only just 5, I'd still be buckling and double checking him, and going back there to make sure the twins are in correctly too. She really cannot be arsed to parent anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

nineteenninety3 wrote:It really worries me that little miss "cast it or casket" doesn't even make sure the kids are in their seats correctly anymore, she just tells them to buckle in and leaves it at that. Landen is only just 5, I'd still be buckling and double checking him, and going back there to make sure the twins are in correctly too. She really cannot be arsed to parent anymore.

She truly has let her standards slip. In every way possible. I still make sure my 16 year old has buckled her seat belt before I drive off.

The kids used to have somewhat decently home cooked meals. I can’t recall when I last saw them sit down to have plates of a home cooked dinner thrown at them like a frisbee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
melaniieee333
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

First messfam vid in a while where there was no mention of or eating Texas Roadhouse
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

So in the footage at home looking for her pass and what not, she has a bra on. Then at the park she doesn’t. So she took it off in the car? Wtf. Also, that was all for footage and content, you can go up to any amusement park window and tell them you forgot your pass and they’ll look you up and print you a single use ticket. Sometimes they charge you like $5 but usually not if it’s your first time.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Lol at Jess packing carrot sticks for their car ride, just for show for the vlog. Remember when they built a snowman a few years ago and she pulled carrots out for the nose and the kids didn’t know what they were?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:34 am Lol at Jess packing carrot sticks for their car ride, just for show for the vlog. Remember when they built a snowman a few years ago and she pulled carrots out for the nose and the kids didn’t know what they were? Image

When I saw orange I thought they were Cheetos/cheese puffs, lol.

Now looking at it I can see where it could have been an act, but then Chris is a good actor if that's the case because that's what I picture him dealing with daily and he seemed ticked.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

What's the point on spending like $500 for those passes when she only goes twice a year. I wonder if her kids understand how spoiled they are I think they will defiantly expect things to be handed to them. How much you bet the girls will get a brand new car for their sweet sixteen and the boys won't!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Also interesting that she was filming at those m and m stairs but mysteriously no footage of the little photoshoot with Kyson she claims he insisted she have

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

[halloweendarlin] wrote:It seemed like they were “lost” so she had something to film.
Lol yes! It looked like the camera was seriously sitting on them the whole time. No way she didn't realize they were there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Siimplycraziie wrote:So in the footage at home looking for her pass and what not, she has a bra on. Then at the park she doesn’t. So she took it off in the car? Wtf. Also, that was all for footage and content, you can go up to any amusement park window and tell them you forgot your pass and they’ll look you up and print you a single use ticket. Sometimes they charge you like $5 but usually not if it’s your first time.

She has a bra on at her moms too. So she must have had it on, took it off for the park, put it back on for dinner at her moms. Lol
Why. Attention seeking to the max.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

SouthernGal wrote:
Siimplycraziie wrote:So in the footage at home looking for her pass and what not, she has a bra on. Then at the park she doesn’t. So she took it off in the car? Wtf. Also, that was all for footage and content, you can go up to any amusement park window and tell them you forgot your pass and they’ll look you up and print you a single use ticket. Sometimes they charge you like $5 but usually not if it’s your first time.

She has a bra on at her moms too. So she must have had it on, took it off for the park, put it back on for dinner at her moms. Lol

Also the bra in the beginning and the end of the vlog are different bras??? Wtf

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Moony wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:

Also the bra in the beginning and the end of the vlog are different bras??? Wtf

I noticed that too, but I think in the beginning she was wearing a convertible bra that you can also wear strapless. So I think she took the straps off at the park. In some clips you can kinda see the outline of it.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Why did she move the carrots from one bag to another?? Couldn't she have just packed them in the bag they came in?
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, if this was so important to her then why didn't she have every laid out the night before? We only have one kid, but when we have ANY time where we have to be somewhere by 10:00 AM, we line EVERYTHING we need on our dinner table so we can grab and go.

She almost looked upset when she realized she couldn't pin the lost pass on anyone but her.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

strikeaposie wrote:Also, if this was so important to her then why didn't she have every laid out the night before? We only have one kid, but when we have ANY time where we have to be somewhere by 10:00 AM, we line EVERYTHING we need on our dinner table so we can grab and go.

She almost looked upset when she realized she couldn't pin the lost pass on anyone but her.
Planning ahead she doesn’t know what that means.

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

She was so rude. And again, using camera footage for her advantage. She is crazy.
Also, the kids wearing jessfam t-shirts...I'm sure she told them to wear those for free advertisement.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

GossipLadyy wrote:She was so rude. And again, using camera footage for her advantage. She is crazy.
Also, the kids wearing jessfam t-shirts...I'm sure she told them to wear those for free advertisement.
Why didn’t she wear one? Oh yeah she had to show off her new “perfect body” lol

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

If she was willing to post that, even if its "played up" for vlog content imagine what it is really like behind the scenes. Also odd she remembered giving it to Chris but can't stay organized enough to not have them all in one place. I seriously doubt Chris took his to his truck for the vlog, probably had it in his wallet or something and put in his console one day.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

prettyll wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:36 am
GossipLadyy wrote:She was so rude. And again, using camera footage for her advantage. She is crazy.
Why didn’t she wear one? Oh yeah she had to show off her new “perfect body” lol

I didn't watch long enough to see the park footage, she really put her kids in her merch? I don't know, if I were in her position I would try to reduce the attention my kids would get and not let them wear merch while out in a very public setting. But I also would not have let my followers know I was at Disney until we were gone, but that's just me.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I’m catching up but wow her before and after pictures are awful....both of them. And don’t they usually let them wear underwear? Jesus.

Shocked that she thinks that looks good and paid for that. She looks like He-man..how unfortunate.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 0a926b.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “JesssFam”