Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post Reply
User avatar
username44
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 3252 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by username44 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:16 am

flyergirl7 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:38 am
username44 wrote:WTF happened to AS?! This is what these girls idolize lmao. That’s one rough lady. No wonder she makes J get the kids ready for school in the morning, Anna has to primp or she looks like something straight from a horror movie.
It’s funny how they think they’re each other’s friends. No true friend would post that pic of Anna looking like a shrew. Proves how self serving Bri is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as Brianna has her over lined clown lipstick smeared all over her face with her manic horse smile it’s fine. She doesn’t care what anyone else looks like, only herself.
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by westcoastmom » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 am

Ok someone please give me a quick run down on Bri. Aside from her being a drunk why do y'all hate her

Myka too. I know NOTHING about her other than she adopted a boy from china who has autism.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

User avatar
username44
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 3252 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by username44 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:24 am

westcoastmom wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 am
Ok someone please give me a quick run down on Bri. Aside from her being a drunk why do y'all hate her

Myka too. I know NOTHING about her other than she adopted a boy from china who has autism.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
A long time ago Brianna was literally my favorite YT mom. After she had Presley and moved into the bossy manor things went downhill for her. She started busting out a bunch of sponsored videos, showing herself getting snippy with the kids, the way YT moms usually start to decline, whatever. But for me it started when I picked up she wasn’t working anymore actually last year around this time. I thought she was pretending to have a job but I felt she wasn’t, turns out a lot of other ladies caught on too. She announced she quit her job but had a second one lined up once her son went to school, that was in June of last year. She went the entire summer without mentioning it, her dad fell and was put on hospice, and then she was like I’m not going back to work because my dad needs me blah blah (she goes and sees him a few times a week for an hour maybe) so that was her excuse. I believe she made that video early October or late September. She had subs asking her about it and never once answered them all summer. She knew she wasn’t going back to work so she was just lying about it. Basically no one likes her because she was always preaching about how women are just as capable as doing the job as a man is and she kind of had this attitude that she was more worthy as a working mom than a SAHM so basically it was one of her hypocritical moments. I’m pretty sure she’s actually made a few people feel bad about raising kids over having a career, now look where she is. Pretending to be an internet boss while her 81 year old grand mother raises her kids.

Of course after she quit to become a YT boss is when all the crazy stuff happened. We found out how much she truly loves to drink, how much her husband likes pills, how bitchy she is to her kids, the eating disorder she won’t get help for, endless amounts of over sharing. Girl, she’s a mess.
Graysky33
Talker
Talker
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 1417 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by Graysky33 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 am

flyergirl7 wrote:
username44 wrote:WTF happened to AS?! This is what these girls idolize lmao. That’s one rough lady. No wonder she makes J get the kids ready for school in the morning, Anna has to primp or she looks like something straight from a horror movie.
It’s funny how they think they’re each other’s friends. No true friend would post that pic of Anna looking like a shrew. Proves how self serving Bri is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anna posted it, too, though.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

flyergirl7
Talker
Talker
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:39 pm
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 937 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by flyergirl7 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:13 am

Graysky33 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 am
flyergirl7 wrote:
username44 wrote:WTF happened to AS?! This is what these girls idolize lmao. That’s one rough lady. No wonder she makes J get the kids ready for school in the morning, Anna has to primp or she looks like something straight from a horror movie.
It’s funny how they think they’re each other’s friends. No true friend would post that pic of Anna looking like a shrew. Proves how self serving Bri is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anna posted it, too, though.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
she posted one that is similar but she looks way better in that one than she does on Bri's instagram.
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by westcoastmom » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:53 am

Omg did you guys see this?? Someone was talking about her coming home to a trashed house lolol


Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

disney8
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:26 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by disney8 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Tiffani seems like the type of girl that needs a lot of attention from friends (and everyone). Maybe she’s met the perfect friend in Bri K cuz they have to be in constant contact. That’s not a normal adult friendship. They act like middle school girls. Real ADULT women have lives, jobs, things to do and don’t have time to sit and talk all day.
User avatar
Influencer
Informer
Informer
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 2881 times
Been thanked: 720 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by Influencer » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm

disney8 wrote:Tiffani seems like the type of girl that needs a lot of attention from friends (and everyone). Maybe she’s met the perfect friend in Bri K cuz they have to be in constant contact. That’s not a normal adult friendship. They act like middle school girls. Real ADULT women have lives, jobs, things to do and don’t have time to sit and talk all day.
Soo true!!
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:30 pm
Has thanked: 275 times
Been thanked: 533 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by BrittanyNikki » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:45 am

These ladies aren’t as quick to posting their vacation videos like the baby mooners did lol

Any one catch Tiffani say the other day that Ella “barely touched her frozen stash because she had so much” 🏆
Sorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:16 am
Has thanked: 1082 times
Been thanked: 3100 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by Sorn » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:35 am

Yikes. I would assume they are both trashed but Myka is preggo. Must be wild times for these loser ladies who never leave the house.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5990ed.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

reportedfun23
Talker
Talker
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:23 am
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 714 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by reportedfun23 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:00 am

geewhiz wrote:Typical Myka. Made her husband and all of the kids drive her to the airport at 5:00am, only to rile them up and further upset them before taking off. Isn’t Huxley in school? They clearly have no regard for his care and adhering to a normal routine. Plus Myka just loves to upset her kids for no good reason, like when she had a swollen lymph node and told her kids it was cancer before sending Kova off with her biological dad for a week. Image

Tiff and Bri ordering martinis at 7:00 in the morning, no surprise there. #bossmom #alchymom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot about the cancer thing!! I have noticed that she does doesnt try hard to hide her grown up problems from her kids. Hopefully theres no long term psychological issues being set but for some reason those kids seem "stressed" naturally.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Talker
Talker
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 573 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by grantlovesmusick » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:26 am

reportedfun23 wrote:
geewhiz wrote:Typical Myka. Made her husband and all of the kids drive her to the airport at 5:00am, only to rile them up and further upset them before taking off. Isn’t Huxley in school? They clearly have no regard for his care and adhering to a normal routine. Plus Myka just loves to upset her kids for no good reason, like when she had a swollen lymph node and told her kids it was cancer before sending Kova off with her biological dad for a week. Image

Tiff and Bri ordering martinis at 7:00 in the morning, no surprise there. #bossmom #alchymom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot about the cancer thing!! I have noticed that she does doesnt try hard to hide her grown up problems from her kids. Hopefully theres no long term psychological issues being set but for some reason those kids seem "stressed" naturally.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
It looks like Myka did not have as good a time. Maybe cause Anna has all those dogs. She didn't even want to shower there. This trip was planned by Bri and Tiff so they can get back at Aaryn.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

User avatar
username44
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 3252 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by username44 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:18 pm

Wait myka really didn’t want to shower at Anna’s house because of her dogs? That’s kind of crazy. SJ’s house usually looks pretty clean from the little bit I see of them.
jazieg
Informer
Informer
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:40 am
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 532 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by jazieg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Myka drove 2hrs to the Cleveland airport and returned there. I think they probably all stayed in a Hotel or at Bri's the night before or else they were on the road at 3am which means those kids probably had 5hrs roundtrip, with stops in the car that day. Plus picking her up. I hope that wasn't the case and they got a babysitter. (She lives in the Columbus suburbs)

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

MamaBear1020
Talker
Talker
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:31 am
Has thanked: 504 times
Been thanked: 861 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by MamaBear1020 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:21 am

I've watched Bri & Tiffani's vlogs so far.... somewhat enjoyable. Some definite shady moments I felt directed at the FL Baby Moomoos.... especially the part in Tiff's vlog where Myka says "like talking, and being yourself" bc all the Baby Mooners did was vlog for themselves and sit in silence.
The whole Anna & Jonathan thing is just kind of weird, but whatevs... and why couldn't Anna, Miss Queen Mum of the UK help Tiffani find a somewhere to donate her liquid gold to? The food did look super yummy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MamaBear1020
Talker
Talker
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:31 am
Has thanked: 504 times
Been thanked: 861 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by MamaBear1020 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:25 am

I'm just going to leave this here. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a8515e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mommytalks
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:15 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by mommytalks » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:07 pm

These vlogs are so weird, it's like they didn't interact much with AS. They just didn't show much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

User avatar
QueenMaleficent
Talker
Talker
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 468 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by QueenMaleficent » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm

All I can say for all three London vlogs is that I cringed hard on all of them the entire way through. Bri was hardcore in her ass kissing of Anna though. Like girl, step back and take a breath. Damn.
MamaBear1020
Talker
Talker
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:31 am
Has thanked: 504 times
Been thanked: 861 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by MamaBear1020 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:36 pm

QueenMaleficent wrote:All I can say for all three London vlogs is that I cringed hard on all of them the entire way through. Bri was hardcore in her ass kissing of Anna though. Like girl, step back and take a breath. Damn.
Lol she was literally filming herself in one of Anna's guestrooms trying to plan the next time she was going to stay there but this time with her kids and husband. Right! You'll be lucky if you ever see these people in person again! Lol. It was so presumptuous and just cringey!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Talker
Talker
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 573 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by grantlovesmusick » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:03 pm

MamaBear1020 wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote:All I can say for all three London vlogs is that I cringed hard on all of them the entire way through. Bri was hardcore in her ass kissing of Anna though. Like girl, step back and take a breath. Damn.
Lol she was literally filming herself in one of Anna's guestrooms trying to plan the next time she was going to stay there but this time with her kids and husband. Right! You'll be lucky if you ever see these people in person again! Lol. It was so presumptuous and just cringey!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
For cripe sakes the boob pumper didn't even know the name of Anna's daughter. They all are such buffoons. It was done to spite Airbag that's all.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Talker
Talker
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 573 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by grantlovesmusick » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:06 pm

username44 wrote:Wait myka really didn’t want to shower at Anna’s house because of her dogs? That’s kind of crazy. SJ’s house usually looks pretty clean from the little bit I see of them.
She didn't look comfortable at her house at all. Why the f did she go. So stupid

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Talker
Talker
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 573 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by grantlovesmusick » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:11 pm

username44 wrote:WTF happened to AS?! This is what these girls idolize lmao. That’s one rough lady. No wonder she makes J get the kids ready for school in the morning, Anna has to primp or she looks like something straight from a horror movie.
What is up with Tiffany's gross hair. Anna wtf

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

User avatar
Influencer
Informer
Informer
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 2881 times
Been thanked: 720 times

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Post by Influencer » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm

MamaBear1020 wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote:All I can say for all three London vlogs is that I cringed hard on all of them the entire way through. Bri was hardcore in her ass kissing of Anna though. Like girl, step back and take a breath. Damn.
Lol she was literally filming herself in one of Anna's guestrooms trying to plan the next time she was going to stay there but this time with her kids and husband. Right! You'll be lucky if you ever see these people in person again! Lol. It was so presumptuous and just cringey!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She will not be able to, The way she slimed all of J isn’t acceptable in any part of the world!!
Post Reply

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lenalena and 7 guests