karmacat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams- mommy mess, crylas slave, Adeline’s rage | Part #27

Unread post by karmacat »

MamaBear1020 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:45 pm
karmacat wrote:A's latest IG post is her basically kissing Tara's ass...She's one of the few you've got left on the list of people you THINK you can call friends so pucker up. How long do you have before she smartens up and kicks you to the curb too?

Go ahead and pretend that you're preoccupied with the girls new bouncy castle when we all know you are losing your shit. I'm here for it.
That my friend was pure shade no ass kissing. Nick threw in the slide! They outdid themselves! ONE UPPER. Ugh Sickening. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Good call...She's that "friend" that one ups you then when you call her out she'll say your just jealous that she got something better.

She ended that post with "what are y'all doing with your kids today" and it sounded beyond obnoxious after her splurge.

She should be thanking her followers for the bounce house since they basically paid for it by buying her itchy bitchy bags, tin jewelry and swiping up.

Unread post by Guest »

Girrll wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:06 am
HonestNelly wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:42 am 41B927C8-4CD4-4C35-B86F-FCC38F8FC4EE.jpeg

“My opinion has nothing to do with my friends.” I bet she heard back from Aaryn and/or Tara.
She says those are her own opinions , but guess what obviously Tara or aaryn have been telling her things about them. She doesn’t hang out with those people why is she even saying anything period. Because again she is hearing stuff from people..aka Tara and aaryn
Yes, why is she acting like this is some random thing? Are we supposed to believe that out of all the youtubers, she chose to call out Krista? I think something happened between Tara and Krista. Tara deleted the one group photo she shared from the babymoon, then she had a serious chip on her shoulder toward the end of the trip. Now this.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge she’s gained 13 pounds already this pregnancy and it is showing!! I’ll be 14 weeks on Monday and have ‘gained’ exactly negative 10 pounds because I’m actually sick unlike her. No one who feels as bad as she says she does and gained 13 pounds in 13 weeks.

Ok back to regular programming.

She’s probably going to gain 5 pounds this weeken eating her emotions about not being invited to London and Hilary being an idiot that she’s too scared too stand up too because she knows if she pisses her off she’ll throw her under the bus.
Girrll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girrll »

unwitty_username wrote:Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:51 pm
Girrll wrote:Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:06 am
HonestNelly wrote:Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:42 am 41B927C8-4CD4-4C35-B86F-FCC38F8FC4EE.jpeg

“My opinion has nothing to do with my friends.” I bet she heard back from Aaryn and/or Tara.
She says those are her own opinions , but guess what obviously Tara or aaryn have been telling her things about them. She doesn’t hang out with those people why is she even saying anything period. Because again she is hearing stuff from people..aka Tara and aaryn
Yes, why is she acting like this is some random thing? Are we supposed to believe that out of all the youtubers, she chose to call out Krista? I think something happened between Tara and Krista. Tara deleted the one group photo she shared from the babymoon, then she had a serious chip on her shoulder toward the end of the trip. Now this.
Yeah so weird , and then they never address what everyone is seeing on social media...they just make another video like nothing happened...
minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Can we just take a moment to acknowledge she’s gained 13 pounds already this pregnancy and it is showing!! I’ll be 14 weeks on Monday and have ‘gained’ exactly negative 10 pounds because I’m actually sick unlike her. No one who feels as bad as she says she does and gained 13 pounds in 13 weeks.

Ok back to regular programming.

She’s probably going to gain 5 pounds this weeken eating her emotions about not being invited to London and Hilary being an idiot that she’s too scared too stand up too because she knows if she pisses her off she’ll throw her under the bus.
I know I’m so excited to see her blow up!! I’m 33 weeks and have gained 17 pounds, that’s only a few more than her and I’ve only got a few weeks left to go. Home girl is just getting started and hasn’t even hit the half pound a week weight gain phase yet lol I’m here for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Krista is a class act compared to the others.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 33dbc2.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Always_Queen01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Always_Queen01 »

I kinda feel bad for Krista. But she should’ve known.

Brighton

Airhead Williams- mommy mess, crylas slave, Adeline’s rage | Part #27

Unread post by Brighton »

I feel bad for her but what was she expecting by hanging out with trashy Tara and Aryon the racist? Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you who you are. Just by being affiliated with Hillary the loose pelican, she should have known.
Ding ding ding red flag

Both of them have completely ignored the subject so far and neither has bothered to defend her, which is why she unfollowed them. They don’t care about Krista, period.

flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flower282 »

did y’all see the hillary instagram story where’s she’s using a london mug and says the irony? she seems to just want the drama

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

The sad part is aaryn probably couldn’t care less about losing her friendship. I mean, she wasn’t even effected by her miscarriage? Didn’t she say she doesn’t get upset by things she just moves on? It’s a shame because Krista was a good friend to her. But....not surprised.

flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Jayme90 wrote:The sad part is aaryn probably couldn’t care less about losing her friendship. I mean, she wasn’t even effected by her miscarriage? Didn’t she say she doesn’t get upset by things she just moves on? It’s a shame because Krista was a good friend to her. But....not surprised.

she just cares about herself and what she can get out of something. even in her marriage she doesn’t take into account how hard nick works and in their q&a how she was saying if they spilt she’d go on to date someone else but nick “couldn’t” people are disposable for her

Mama Mia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mama Mia »

Omg guys. I dm’d krista saying sorry about what Hilary said and I hope Aaryn stuck up for you!! Krista said “thanks and no she didn’t”

Unread post by Guest »

Welp, the only logical and tangible effort I can make in this whole situation is to email that racist video of her showing her stank ass to every. single. company she is endorsed by and representing. And I urge you all to do the same.
The only true revenge is stopping her bag, by any means possible :love2:
Aaryn is manipulative and ugly inside and out, and I’m SOOO glad krista has finally seen the light. Be free, girl. Love that aaryn is such a shitty friend and overall human being and that her little crackhead confidant Hillary aired all of their grievances lmaooo, I have to laugh. If Hillary is confident enough to talk her shit freely, then aaryn and Tara were comfortable enough to give her that info directly 😂 so glad that earring back felt that Bri and tiffani OWED it to her to tell them about London, ahhhhhh I HAVE TO LAUGH.
What a great day for sad housewife teas
Last edited by Guest on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Jayme90 wrote:The sad part is aaryn probably couldn’t care less about losing her friendship. I mean, she wasn’t even effected by her miscarriage? Didn’t she say she doesn’t get upset by things she just moves on? It’s a shame because Krista was a good friend to her. But....not surprised.

Lmao omg no she did not say that!! That’s RICH. We literally see her moping every single day...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

Krista needs to completely distance herself from these trashy girls. She’s not like them. They’re trash, complete trash, rubbish. There’s no other way to put it.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

oopz wrote:Welp, the only logical and tangible effort I can make in this whole situation is to email that racist video of her showing her stank ass to every. single. company she endorsed by and representing. And I urge you all to do the same.
The only true revenge is stopping her bag, by any means possible :love2:
Aaryn is manipulative and ugly inside and out, and I’m SOOO glad krista has finally seen the light. Be free, girl. Love that aaryn is such a shitty friend and overall human being and that her little crackhead confidant Hillary aired all of their grievances lmaooo, I have to laugh. If Hillary is confident enough to talk her shit freely, then aaryn and Tara were comfortable enough to give her that infor directly Image so glad at earring back Felt that Bri and tiffani OWED it to her to tell them about London, ahhhhhh I HAVE TO LAUGH.
What a great day for sad housewife teas
I think somebody must have already said something to itzy ritzy because they cut her off very abruptly!

flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Brighton wrote:Krista needs to completely distance herself from these trashy girls. She’s not like them. They’re trash, complete trash, rubbish. There’s no other way to put it.

i agree i haven’t watched kristas vlogs in awhile but she seemed more normal than the others and not all about materialism and money

hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

girlandboymom wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:23 pm
hereforfun wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:39 am Also- I double checked and it looks like Aaryn and Tara still follow Krista, but Krista doesn’t follow either of them. Liza follows Krista and vice versa. I don’t know if this is true or IG is having issues ... but I will 100% respect and follow Krista if this is true. Even if she’s a tad bland.

Lol you are right..krista isn’t following them, am guessing it’s because of Hillary..
I think it has less to do with Hillary and more to do with someone most likely sent her the KKK video.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
What’s a kkk video??
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Mama Mia wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:07 pm Omg guys. I dm’d krista saying sorry about what Hilary said and I hope Aaryn stuck up for you!! Krista said “thanks and no she didn’t”
Wow that looks so bad especially since they just went on vacation together and all of their time in Georgia. Hilary looks like she needs to take a long soak in purell. I'm so confused that one video she did she liked everyone that was trashing Aaron 😂
flower282
Amateur
Amateur

these women are almost in their 30s and have the same amount of drama as high school girls it’s embarrassing. focus on your families instead social media

Return to “Aaryn Williams”