KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KK-Money Debts & Shit Presets Part 55

TITLE CREDIT: Chatty (the queen of creating titles!)

Previously on KKandOnlyJ

It’s been approx one week since the last thread was created but what a week it has been. Between the terrible presets, ridiculous nursery tour, new car speculation and now, nonstop fighting between Keren and Khoa, I don’t even know where to begin!

Next month the family is headed off the Fiji, well, MOST of the family. Instead of taking all three of the kids they CHOSE to have, they decide it’s best to leave their 7mo baby behind! I mean, babies don’t need their mom’s, right? It’s such a normal thing to leave your kid for almost 2 weeks while you go on vacay. Gosh, they’re so relatable! It’s ok tho, to make sure the backlash was met with comments of “boss mom” or “super mom” Keren decided to blow over $1,500 on a nursery for Sutton...in Taylor’s house!! Yes, TAYLOR’S house! Keren thinks she’s being cute and “extra” but in reality she’s just alienating her audience and proving everyone’s point that she’s a terrible mom.

Speaking of alienating her audience, it looks like Keren may have gotten herself a brand new flashy car. Some have speculated it’s an Audi R8 but they have yet to confirm and Khoa has been trying like hell to keep it off the vlogs. He knows it doesn’t look good but Keren could care less. THIS is the NEW Keren. The one who doesn’t give an f what anyone thinks. There’s no way she could drive a big “mommy” car or else people will know she has kids and that doesn’t match up with her IG thot brand she’s trying to sell.

Speaking of selling, Keren’s now in the preset business! Just like everyone before her, she’s hawking shitting presets to her preteen minions that will buy anything to get noticed by her. They look like absolute crap and the names are ridiculous! Supposedly, she’s still a fitness expert with more poor-form workout videos and fitness merch coming soon.

Oh, yeah, let’s not forget about the podcast she’s going to be doing this summer. LOL! I just can’t with this girl. It’s like she’s following some kind of checklist on how to become popular or a celebrity! The podcast will fail just like her sex talk with her friends. This girl has NO personality.

So, the wedding is roughly 3 months out but we have not really heard much since the bridesmaid boxes went out. We’ve actually seen more fighting than anything else recently. Khoa looks DONE! Many people have speculated that if they didn’t have the YT channel, he would have left a while ago. It’s even spreading to the minions and YT comment section. Keren treats Khoa like shit. She demeans him and emasculates him on a regular basis. He deserves so much better and she better realize that soon or she might end up being that single mom she tries to pretend she is on IG.

Well, sorry for the long update! Keren’s leaving her kids behind to go to Canada tomorrow, will Khoa change the locks while she gone? Will they even end up making it down the aisle? Is Keren ever going to get VERIFIED on Instagram, her life goal? Image Prop not but find out now!

Previous
KK-Google Quotes, Sponsorship Notes$$ | KKandBabyJ | Part 54
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Those recaps are my favorite part of the threads nicely done.
As for discord, I’m not a fan. I joined a while back when i just lurked here and i can’t follow it. It goes to fast and it’s normally really off topic. I would love to keep everything here please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

I hope everyone stays on the thread— it won’t be as fun without some of the long time members.

beenboozled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beenboozled »

Mads07 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:11 pm I hope everyone stays on the thread— it won’t be as fun without some of the long time members.

well they're all getting banned soo
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

I hope everyone's thinking up thread titles, I can see this one moving real quick. Unless there's a mass banning.
DinoPom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DinoPom »

Does anyone have the thread on the neighbor who came on here. I'd love to read it

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Take that Keren.. only temp ban Can’t wait to hear how she WASNT contacted by police lmao

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Following

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

ICYMI: Names blacked out to protect the innocent, as well as myself!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ba04b9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 1c5b32.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

I really hope a mod didn’t send Keren the user’s IP and email address, that is NOT okay & illegal. If Keren was worried about it being a user here, she could have told the cops herself and the cops would have retrieved it, legally! I’m not defending soul because even though it seemed harmless, it’s not something I would do. Maybe this forum needs a different mod since pineapples and Keren have a relationship. It just doesn’t seem right.
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

beenboozled wrote:
Mads07 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:11 pm I hope everyone stays on the thread— it won’t be as fun without some of the long time members.

well they're all getting banned soo
There is no thread if they ban us all. That’s why I say let’s carry on!

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Noturavemom wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:20 pm ICYMI: Names blacked out to protect the innocent, as well as myself!
There wasn't even a shout out :roll: if I remember correctly, it was Classie who was the reason for the whole loser bitch video and Keren scoffed when saying her name. Pineapples just happened to be in the screenshot because it was a quote tree apparently sent to her by her sister. That's when P took it upon herself to start messaging her, became a mod shortly afterwards and that is when everything changed for the worst around here.
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

Also would like to be sent a link to the discord, I would prefer to continue messaging there until Pineapples is removed, and both bans are lifted.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Noturavemom wrote:ICYMI: Names blacked out to protect the innocent, as well as myself!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ba04b9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 1c5b32.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is old news

infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by infamous »

hisshissbich wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:32 pm Also would like to be sent a link to the discord, I would prefer to continue messaging there until Pineapples is removed, and both bans are lifted.

I agree Pineapples should be removed as mod for giving keren ip information and email addresses.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Did anyone catch when Jackson was being bratty and demanding as usual and keen said “that’s just like khoa” or something like that. She’s such a bitch

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7950a3.jpg[/IMG]
What exactly is she cooking? More lies?

reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reportedfun23 »

I'm just a lurker and I dont want to be banned. I dont put blame on anyone or whatever but if someone's stalking IN PERSON they need their IP addresses exposed!

There are 3 innocent children that live in that house! I dislike Keren as much as the rest but you can't choose your parents or your parents way of parenting!

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

hisshissbich wrote:Also would like to be sent a link to the discord, I would prefer to continue messaging there until Pineapples is removed, and both bans are lifted.

I’d like the link as well

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Pineapples has been removed as a mod y’all!! Thanks @ Kryptonite