Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

LexiRae
Talker
Talker

Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

Post by LexiRae » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:40 pm

I haven’t seen a topic for her so I decided to create one. I don’t watch many of her videos but her behavior in her latest video was truly disturbing. She went to the grocery store to pick some things up and bought cheese to throw on her sons face. Her and her baby daddy threw cheese on the poor boys face at least 4 times and he kept crying. I wanted to smack her through my phone so bad. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
earthwormjoe2
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

Post by earthwormjoe2 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:38 pm

I’ve never heard of them until this thread and went to watch that vlog... wtf. That is so mean. That poor baby. I don’t understand this throwing-cheese-at-your-baby trend. I don’t find it funny

LexiRae
Talker
Talker

Re: Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

Post by LexiRae » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:42 pm

earthwormjoe2 wrote:I’ve never heard of them until this thread and went to watch that vlog... wtf. That is so mean. That poor baby. I don’t understand this throwing-cheese-at-your-baby trend. I don’t find it funny

Yes they’re a young couple with 2 kids under 2 and aren’t as well known as most of the other YT teen moms. I can’t understand this trend either. It’s nothing short of child abuse especially the fact he kept crying and they were laughing at him..

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”