Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desperate to make a buck and, oh look! Nick’s drunk! | Part #28

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

A beauty company just posted a reply on the photo of Cryla
That they want her to join their VIP beauty team?
Can someone DM them? Igxo_cosmetics...
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

CaffeineMachine wrote:Look at Mrs Homemaker trying to be relatable and preach inspirational messages to us via staged professional photos of her kids. Taking a page right out of her BFF Brianna’s book. Barf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember when Aaryn and Krista fake cried at that YouTube video talking about mom shaming and coming together. That was priceless coming from Aaryn. Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

slinky2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slinky2 »

oliviabrown2000 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:02 pm
chloe6124 wrote:
oliviabrown2000 wrote: the reason why i added the “white” part, is because caucasians are NOT the minority and usually get away with saying disgusting and ignorant comments because they are white.

That is racist to say that. A minority can be racist also.

My big issue was this done because of a racist comment six years ago or because people just don’t like her and the money she shows off or her as a mother.

never said a miniority can’t be racist but okay. this isn’t a race forum. it doesn’t matter when the comments were made, she still hurt people. “joking” about the kkk is something serious and quite disgusting.

Quick question. By stating white people arent a minority...I assume you mean we are the majority in the USA. Am I making a correct assumption here? Cause white people are actually a minority when you look at ethnic groups/races worldwide.

Not trying to start drama..just want to clarify and not assume.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Bahaha omg somome email the landlord 🤣🤣 were also going to need a solider to step up and email the 954 stroller companies. I’d volunteer but I truly don’t have time.

Influencer wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 am
kiwi wrote:Has this chick made a public apology on YT for these comments on BB? Has she ever addressed it on her channel?
No never and will never unless they wanna kick her out of her rental home or shit on Nicks company.
Annie0831
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Annie0831 »

Someone message ChoppersKisses on ig. They send Aaryn cups all of the time. They also follow her ig and always like and comment

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Annie0831 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:38 am Someone message ChoppersKisses on ig. They send Aaryn cups all of the time. They also follow her ig and always like and comment

agreed! I’m at work so really can’t or I would - so over her arrogant arse!!!! Who does she think she is!
So the changing of last names isn’t working out so well for u now is it Hunnnieeee?

Unread post by Guest »

slinky2 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:19 am
chloe6124 wrote:
That is racist to say that. A minority can be racist also.

My big issue was this done because of a racist comment six years ago or because people just don’t like her and the money she shows off or her as a mother.

never said a miniority can’t be racist but okay. this isn’t a race forum. it doesn’t matter when the comments were made, she still hurt people. “joking” about the kkk is something serious and quite disgusting.

Quick question. By stating white people arent a minority...I assume you mean we are the majority in the USA. Am I making a correct assumption here? Cause white people are actually a minority when you look at ethnic groups/races worldwide.

In the context of this white woman’s racist actions, we’re talking about the US population. And no, calling her a white woman isn’t racist for anyone wanting to play victim, it is a fact, just as you can be a white woman, a black woman, an Asian woman etc. she is racist, period.
There is historic and deeply rooted meaning to her “white power and kkk” comments, it all goes veryy deep and is upheld systemically in this country.
Idk what you’re trying to “clarify” or make a point of by stating that white people are the minority around the world, as if that holds any weight to the tone of this conversation.
I have white family and I have black family and I have Asian family, the point is that she’s profiting despite her racism. And I applaud all of you women who have emailed and called her out. If she had made a sincere apology, maybe things would be different. I believe people can grow and change, but that’s not the case here.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Has she hired someone to write her Instagram captions, too?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

oliviabrown2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oliviabrown2000 »

slinky2 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: That is racist to say that. A minority can be racist also.

so i’m “racist” because i pointed out the fact that she’s white?? it’s a fact, i did not drag her or say disgusting things about race, just like she has. she IS a privileged WHITE woman. it seems like we’re constantly making excuses for these kinds of ignorant and uneducated people. and btw, white people are NOT the miniority in america. obviously.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

I know Jordan Peterson says saying white privilege exists is the most racist thing one can say. I strongly disagree with him because it does exist. White people don't have it hard. Aaron is a prime example of it.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Guys. Can we not? We’re all in agreement that Aaryn is a horrible racist human being. Let’s not start going after each other and instead focus on taking down this bitch who is a proven racist and profiting off people who don’t know about her horrible past.

oliviabrown2000 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:51 am
slinky2 wrote:

so i’m “racist” because i pointed out the fact that she’s white?? it’s a fact, i did not drag her or say disgusting things about race, just like she has. she IS a privileged WHITE woman. it seems like we’re constantly making excuses for these kinds of ignorant and uneducated people. and btw, white people are NOT the miniority in america. obviously.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Carmencita wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Her mother already tried this...no matter how many PR teams you hire, you can’t change a cold, dead heart.

I sent a message to Johnson and Johnson and nordstrom. I hope they do something about this because they have to realize who they have representing their brand. We live in A-day and age where nothing is secret anymore just like the me to movement. People are being outed for their true behavior. Why should she be allowed to sponsor these brands have you seen the video on Big Brother where I think it was the girl says. I think this was hurt her in the game and I think this won't hurt her out of the game. I use Johnson and Johnson since I was a little kid and it is disgusting to me that they sponsor her ? Maybe they do not know her past were they do not know her due to her changing her last name these companies need to look more into who they are sponsoring. It is an absolutely horrible look for Johnson and Johnson and nurture life

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Is Nordstrom actually sponsoring her? I thought she just shopped there but I don’t remember any collabs.

Yes if you go on her timeline there's a picture of her in a white long sleeve shirt and pants that is sponsored by nordstrom

oliviabrown2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oliviabrown2000 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Guys. Can we not? We’re all in agreement that Aaryn is a horrible racist human being. Let’s not start going after each other and instead focus on taking down this bitch who is a proven racist and profiting off people who don’t know about her horrible past.

slinky2 wrote: Quick question. By stating white people arent a minority...I assume you mean we are the majority in the USA. Am I making a correct assumption here? Cause white people are actually a minority when you look at ethnic groups/races worldwide.

agreed

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

grantlovesmusick wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote:Email Punta Cana!!!! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Email her ob

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
LolImage

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NMiller2017 wrote:Hit her where it hurts, email her local Starbucks & Taco Cabana Image Image Image Image
Wtf lol I'm dying Image

slinky2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slinky2 »

slinky2 wrote:

Maybe you should read my comment before assuming I disagree with you or think you're a racist. I did none of those things nor did I make any excuses for anyone.

I never even disagreed with your comment.

Simply clarifying the context you're using terms in so that your statement makes sense. Like I said. I did not want to assume and asked a simple question to clarify for myself.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

slinky2 wrote:Im tossing my hat in for new thread title suggestions since this thread is on fire right now.

Aaryn Williams: A friend, A mother and a Wife - Allegedly.
Aaryn Williams goes down Racial slurs brought her down lol Image

dramallama143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramallama143 »

Hale27 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 am I know Jordan Peterson says saying white privilege exists is the most racist thing one can say. I strongly disagree with him because it does exist. White people don't have it hard. Aaron is a prime example of it.
I always say that those who deny the existence of white privilege are usually the ones benefitting from it and contributing to the problem.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Desperate to make a buck and, oh look! Nick’s drunk! | Part #28

Unread post by Lolaharper »

dramallama143 wrote:
Hale27 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 am I know Jordan Peterson says saying white privilege exists is the most racist thing one can say. I strongly disagree with him because it does exist. White people don't have it hard. Aaron is a prime example of it.
I always say that those who deny the existence of white privilege are usually the ones benefitting from it and contributing to the problem.
It’s Image real. I am a white woman too and believe it’s real.
Anyways, she’s been pretty quiet since this morning. Maybe she realized her sponsorships are going out the window Image

slinky2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slinky2 »

kristinn281 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:06 am
slinky2 wrote:Im tossing my hat in for new thread title suggestions since this thread is on fire right now.

Aaryn Williams: A friend, A mother and a Wife - Allegedly.
Aaryn Williams goes down Racial slurs brought her down lol Image

Aaryn Williams: Her past is a blur of racial slurs.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”