Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

HonestNelly
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desperate to make a buck and, oh look! Nick’s drunk! | Part #28

Unread post by HonestNelly »

Did anyone see Aaryns post this morning? Who actually believes she’s making binoculars at 9 am and that Skyla is already dressed? Oh and that her photographer just happened to be there at the ass crack of dawn this morning to capture all the genuine non staged activities? And wait her photographer not only captured the pictures but already has them edited so that Aaryn can post them the same morning by 9 am!? That photographer is “beyond”!!!
UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UnbotheredAF »

So whens she gonna say anything about Krista? Not my message to her someone else on the boards did but I found it interesting and why Tara/Aaryn are unfollowed not Liza.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 534b5d.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Good morning! Happy st Patty’s day! Wish there was a photographer here to watch me making Irish soda bread. We are smeared with flour and raisins and the kitchen’s a mess and I don’t even have contour or highlighter powder on. The disgrace!

I love the new title!

Krista, welcome. If you choose to read here some of the things you see may sting. I just want to say, I feel for you. I always have. You deserve friends who don’t treat you like Kleenex. I know you had a shitty time on that ridiculously expensive for nothing Florida vacation and I don’t blame you a bit. Hopefully starting today you get the respect and support you deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh... and Brianna’s LONDON VLOG IS POSTED!!!!

Suffer, airfart, suffer.

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

UnbotheredAF wrote:So whens she gonna say anything about Krista? Not my message to her someone else on the boards did but I found it interesting and why Tara/Aaryn are unfollowed not Liza.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 534b5d.jpg[/IMG]

My guess is that the TMan/Airhead mean girl duo probably made the trip all about themselves. Krista even skipped out early. I bet she has been done with them since the trip, but Hillary's video, the KKK video and Airhead not sticking up for her caused her to unfollow and be done with them. I don't blame her. Any selfrespecting person would do the same.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

We just had corned beef & eggs for breakfast.
No photographer here...so did it really even happen?!
Lol
SerendipitySusan wrote:Good morning! Happy st Patty’s day! Wish there was a photographer here to watch me making Irish soda bread. We are smeared with flour and raisins and the kitchen’s a mess and I don’t even have contour or highlighter powder on. The disgrace!

I love the new title!

Krista, welcome. If you choose to read here some of the things you see may sting. I just want to say, I feel for you. I always have. You deserve friends who don’t treat you like Kleenex. I know you had a shitty time on that ridiculously expensive for nothing Florida vacation and I don’t blame you a bit. Hopefully starting today you get the respect and support you deserve.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Remember that one lady on Twitter that was head over heels in love with airhead...
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 676cee.jpg[/IMG]

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

kristieanne87 wrote:We just had corned beef & eggs for breakfast.
Lol
SerendipitySusan wrote:Good morning! Happy st Patty’s day! Wish there was a photographer here to watch me making Irish soda bread. We are smeared with flour and raisins and the kitchen’s a mess and I don’t even have contour or highlighter powder on. The disgrace!

I love the new title!

Nope! You probably weren't sponsored either. So, what was the point!? Hahaha!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:We just had corned beef & eggs for breakfast.
Lol

I love the new title!

Mmmmm corned beef. I love it so much but I can’t bear to feed it to my high cholesterol husband :(((

The photographer is probably going to come once a week. Aryan will do 7 outfit changes and 7 activities and post one each day to give the impression she is a hard working devoted mom who still has time to do her hair and makeup at 6 am. Yeah, that’s gonna work. Image

I would almost rather look at pelican puss taking pictures of her boney ass in torn jeans in the mirror every day than Aryan’s fake photos.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Aaron is scared of Hilary that’s why she will always be up hef std infested vag. She drop all her friends if that means saving her own ass. I truly hope somome sent Krista the kkk video and she addresses it. Imagine if thousands of people saw that vlog. I don’t mean to bash Krista here, but most of her folllwrs probably came from Aaron so that would mean a lot of Aaryns followers would see the real Aaryn gries aka kkk Barbie.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Adhbrh91 wrote:Aaron is scared of Hilary that’s why she will always be up hef std infested vag. She drop all her friends if that means saving her own ass. I truly hope somome sent Krista the kkk video and she addresses it. Imagine if thousands of people saw that vlog. I don’t mean to bash Krista here, but most of her folllwrs probably came from Aaron so that would mean a lot of Aaryns followers would see the real Aaryn gries aka kkk Barbie.
Yes, someone did send it to her.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't see Krista addressing anything. She seems like a high road person. Even the racist video I don't see her saying anything. She was asked in the past about being friends with Aaryn a racist and she defended her saying people change and she believed in forgiveness.

As far as Liza and Krista still following one another I don't think Liza and Hilary are friends (or at least not Tara/Aaryn friends).

And yeah her photographer took those pics the other day. There's one of Adeline in a st pattys day outfit I believe from Friday?
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

UnbotheredAF wrote:So whens she gonna say anything about Krista? Not my message to her someone else on the boards did but I found it interesting and why Tara/Aaryn are unfollowed not Liza.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 534b5d.jpg[/IMG]

I’m glad she responded with that info, I’m glad she realizes just how shitty they are. She’s so pretty and loved by her hubs that makes her enemy #1 to the trashi girls!
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4c13bc.jpg[/IMG]i had to, look at the number of likes Image that says everything and on the “kkk Barbie video” Asshole isn’t a strong enough word for her!!
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

Pelican Hillary & Sherwin Williams need to have their asses handed to them. Worthless bitches.

sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Toodles123 wrote:Thread Title Credit : sunny27

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Was this mine?

flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flower282 »

Influencer wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4c13bc.jpg[/IMG]i had to, look at the number of likes Image that says everything and on the “kkk Barbie video” Asshole isn’t a strong enough word for her!!
i was looking at her old instagram posts and she was proud of how she was portrayed on big brother

karmacat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karmacat »

Hey A...Your "pillow update" IG story should have read:

Last night I continued my commitment of being a total piece of shit to my husband by keeping the new pillow all to myself. I win! Who cares that Nick's been in a lot of pain. I have to make sure that he is not just miserable during his every waking hour with or without me, but also during the hours he's trying to be rested, heal and sleep. I win!
sunny27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunny27 »

Airbag is suddenly putting the girls in cheap ass clothes she finds on Amazon. Loving that affiliate program aren’t we hunieeee! Do i smell some financial problem$? The idiots who click on her links to add to this fraud’s income must be dumber than rocks.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”