Desperate to make a buck and, oh look! Nick’s drunk! | Part #28

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desperate to make a buck and, oh look! Nick’s drunk! | Part #28

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I'm sorry but these YouTube managers suck as their jobs. Like, yeah let's make your Instagram seem completely unrelatable by posting only professional pictures with super fake sounding captions. Like no real SAHM can relate to that. She's alienating her audience one step at a time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

kiwi wrote:
karmacat wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:30 pm It defies logic that you support Aaryn and judge her character based on her EDITED social media MONEY MAKING business version of herself rather than basing your decision on what was broadcasted on LIVE FEEDS for everyone to see and hear while she was wearing a Mic 24/7.
YES! THIS! Image

I cannot believe that clip that was posted, the comment about white power and wearing a white hoodie... are you kidding me!?
Can someone point me to the white power comment? I'm lost

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

slinky2 wrote:
vandelynn wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 am Man Im really behind lol I just finally found the nuture life email!! I wonder if all of her sponsors would be so quick to do the same. I didn't realize there were so many people who aren't aware of her past but Im loving how karma has finally caught up to this racist pig. Looks like she isn't going to be able to hide behind married name any longer. Nuture Life has been one of her babies too which makes it that much better!!! They will be up shits creek without a paddle if her past ever comes to light with Nicks business, co workers & clients !!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This is a lesson in doing your duedelagence when picking a partner in life. Taking time to really get to know them, at the very least ensuring they arent racist self absorbed lazy people whose arrogance and entitlement could potentially ruin you and all you've worked for should be high up there on the priorities list.

*Not condoning or suggesting anything... Just stating what most would say common sense.
I totally agree!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

This may have already been discussed but I was snooping Facebook and found who I assume is Nicks sister announcing her boy pregnancy...neither Aaryn or Nick liked or even congratulated them. Amanda Waters and Jace did...jealous much Aaryn?

Also, I’ve seen some comments that they may have 5 kids. Is that if 4th baby is not a boy? Nick needs to stop getting his mentally insane wife pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
samanthalr1991 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: The landlord. Really.

White people dont have it hard. Really. So there are no white people who are poor and struggling. The bottom line this is a America. Work hard get trained and educated and you can do what ever you want.

My neighbor is from Serbia. He has a wonderful life because he worked hard to make a life for his family. If your going to sit back and bitch about things instead of getting out there and working hard I have no patience for people like that.

No one is saying it is easy for white people, white people struggle too, but they (myself included) have a slight benefit strictly from being white. If you took two people with the exact same awful lives, one white and one black, the odds are the white person will receive more help, or more sympathy, or more opportunities than the black persons. It is unfortunate and unfair but it’s very true. We all struggle but white people tend to have the upper hand. Just as there are privileges with other circumstances, like being rich, or royal, or pretty or tall. There are lots of slight advantages in the world based off of circumstances and one of those circumstances is being white

Dam I'm surprised she didn't try and delete this comment[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 21108a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Wowzas

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

No boy. No house. No Anna. No nurture life. It just keeps getting better! I hope she looses all her sponsors and the Navi gets reprod!!
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Avocado[31] wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
samanthalr1991 wrote: No one is saying it is easy for white people, white people struggle too, but they (myself included) have a slight benefit strictly from being white. If you took two people with the exact same awful lives, one white and one black, the odds are the white person will receive more help, or more sympathy, or more opportunities than the black persons. It is unfortunate and unfair but it’s very true. We all struggle but white people tend to have the upper hand. Just as there are privileges with other circumstances, like being rich, or royal, or pretty or tall. There are lots of slight advantages in the world based off of circumstances and one of those circumstances is being white

Dam I'm surprised she didn't try and delete this comment[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 21108a.jpg[/IMG]

Wowzas

She probably blocked them but u cant delete Twitter comments

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

Yes she has sponsorships with Nordstrom, there is a video/IG pic, and through Nordy Truck Club.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 11d41b.jpg[/IMG]

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

oliviabrown2000 wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:Guys. Can we not? We’re all in agreement that Aaryn is a horrible racist human being. Let’s not start going after each other and instead focus on taking down this bitch who is a proven racist and profiting off people who don’t know about her horrible past.

oliviabrown2000 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:51 am so i’m “racist” because i pointed out the fact that she’s white?? it’s a fact, i did not drag her or say disgusting things about race, just like she has. she IS a privileged WHITE woman. it seems like we’re constantly making excuses for these kinds of ignorant and uneducated people. and btw, white people are NOT the miniority in america. obviously.

agreed

I would love to punch her face out

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Avocado[31] wrote:
kiwi wrote:
karmacat wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:30 pm It defies logic that you support Aaryn and judge her character based on her EDITED social media MONEY MAKING business version of herself rather than basing your decision on what was broadcasted on LIVE FEEDS for everyone to see and hear while she was wearing a Mic 24/7.
YES! THIS! Image

I cannot believe that clip that was posted, the comment about white power and wearing a white hoodie... are you kidding me!?
Can someone point me to the white power comment? I'm lost

Yeah of course!
Watch this clip...

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

It does not MATTER whether their children are male or female. Bottom line is it is a 24/7 job being a parent and the job lasts the rest of your life. Are you committed to doing anything and everything for your children at all times? Putting their comfort, health, safety, wants and needs, happiness, wellbeing and LIVES before your own? It is a 100% lifetime no turning back commitment. It is the most important job any person can ever have. It is so obvious to me that so many of these “moms” on the internet had no freaking idea how hard it was going to be and that they would have to sacrifice certain things about their own personal lifestyles after having kids. “It’s HARD being a mom boss!” They say. No shit, Sherlock. So if you’re struggling with handling the job with two kids, why have more? And more? Every day our little bitch is complaining about something. EVERY. DAY. God those poor kids.
minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:It does not MATTER whether their children are male or female. Bottom line is it is a 24/7 job being a parent and the job lasts the rest of your life. Are you committed to doing anything and everything for your children at all times? Putting their comfort, health, safety, wants and needs, happiness, wellbeing and LIVES before your own? It is a 100% lifetime no turning back commitment. It is the most important job any person can ever have. It is so obvious to me that so many of these “moms” on the internet had no freaking idea how hard it was going to be and that they would have to sacrifice certain things about their own personal lifestyles after having kids. “It’s HARD being a mom boss!” They say. No shit, Sherlock. So if you’re struggling with handling the job with two kids, why have more? And more? Every day our little bitch is complaining about something. EVERY. DAY. God those poor kids.
That’s what I’m sayin she complains about basic motherhood everyday! “Ugh my kids whine and make messes.. cryla doesn’t listen to me.. They made a mess in my 90k used Navi poor meeee!” Like yeah what did you expect? Please do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and stop reproducing.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Desperate to make a buck and, oh look! Nick’s drunk! | Part #28

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Danielsgirl wrote:Yes she has sponsorships with Nordstrom, there is a video/IG pic, and through Nordy Truck Club.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 11d41b.jpg[/IMG]

I’ve never understood the fascination/obsession with Nordstrom. It’s a DEPARTMENT STORE. Big deal! I buy my husband socks and underwear there. I buy shoes there— that’s how it started! As a shoe store! Never once have I felt compelled to take a picture of what I bought. It’s just a store for the love of god. It’s not saks fifth avenue or Barney’s or Neiman Marcus for gods sake it’s just a department store.

But I’m looking up their customer service contact info right now.

Last edited by SerendipitySusan on Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hahaha[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 45513c.jpg[/IMG]

Northerndaisy0410
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Northerndaisy0410 »

Can someone please repost the NutureLife statement? Or tell me what page it is on? I have looked and looked and can’t find it anywhere! :x
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Northerndaisy0410 wrote:Can someone please repost the NutureLife statement? Or tell me what page it is on? I have looked and looked and can’t find it anywhere! :x
It's in small print so I took a screenshot for you and you will have to blow it up to look at it with your phone.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e0d095.jpg[/IMG]

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

samanthalr1991 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Influencer wrote: I disagree with Chloe chic because air horn said all kinds of racist shit about ms.Krista who also did not deserve it, soooo airhorn has not changed her ways and has brought beak into this and spread a lot of hate out of jealousy. Btw look who liked the comment about it being 6 years ago. Makes you wonder who that one isImage
The landlord. Really.

White people dont have it hard. Really. So there are no white people who are poor and struggling. The bottom line this is a America. Work hard get trained and educated and you can do what ever you want.

My neighbor is from Serbia. He has a wonderful life because he worked hard to make a life for his family. If your going to sit back and bitch about things instead of getting out there and working hard I have no patience for people like that.

No one is saying it is easy for white people, white people struggle too, but they (myself included) have a slight benefit strictly from being white. If you took two people with the exact same awful lives, one white and one black, the odds are the white person will receive more help, or more sympathy, or more opportunities than the black persons. It is unfortunate and unfair but it’s very true. We all struggle but white people tend to have the upper hand. Just as there are privileges with other circumstances, like being rich, or royal, or pretty or tall. There are lots of slight advantages in the world based off of circumstances and one of those circumstances is being white

In my state it doesn’t matter the color or ethnicity. It comes down to people that struggle making ends meet, they only help if you’ve got a drug problem and they help them before anyone else. All the while they still do and buy drugs with state assistance. The actual working poor who are drug free and alcohol fee get kicked in the ass. Never any money to buy a damn drink to relax, it goes right to food. Sucks for everyone involved.
Annie0831
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Annie0831 »

Avocado[31] wrote:Hahaha[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 45513c.jpg[/IMG]

Did they delete whatever they shared? I went to look and didn’t see any Airheads on their story or page??

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Annie0831 wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Hahaha[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 45513c.jpg[/IMG]

Did they delete whatever they shared? I went to look and didn’t see any Airheads on their story or page??

No, they commented under Skylas picture asking if they could share it.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Annie0831 wrote:

This was their comment[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3dc706.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Aaryn Williams”