GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Why would he post a photo of his child looking so angry? Image Poor kid ... probably sick of the camera in her face. And TyPERV ... how was yesterday different than any other day for you? Lying on the couch relaxing with food? Image NO.ONE.CARES. Why can’t you get it through your thick head that people don’t GAF about you?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4717fe.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nebulae116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nebulae116 »

3momstrong wrote:Why would he post a photo of his child looking so angry? Image Poor kid ... probably sick of the camera in her face. And TyPERV ... how was yesterday different than any other day for you? Lying on the couch relaxing with food? Image NO.ONE.CARES. Why can’t you get it through your thick head that people don’t GAF about you?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4717fe.jpg[/IMG]

And I could be wrong, but girl looks like she's wearing pull-ups. At least, I'd never put a potty trained 4yr old in pj's that are hard to get out of for the toilet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

A long day of doing what? Those girls would probably be better served if they had physical activity and mentally stimulating activities to actually make them tired for bedtime.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Once again, a picture of one of the girls with her mouth open and some kind of white food in it.
Is he just trolling us now?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 857531.jpg[/IMG]

One of the KADs responded, “youre so inspirational.” Do they really think she came up this quote on her own?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Krissy M24 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:58 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:47 am Most doctors refuse to be filmed which is why so many YouTubers sneak filming them. He should have noped out of filmed appointments a long time ago.
That what baffles me..how are ANY doctors okay with it? I know my cardiologist wouldn’t be okay with it
It seems as if their very small Utah upper middle class Mormon bubble doesn't seem to understand the world outside of themselves exists and it doesn't work on the same rules.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

lmmomSD wrote:Once again, a picture of one of the girls with her mouth open and some kind of white food in it.
Is he just trolling us now?

I think the fat pervert knows exactly what he’s doing. Image
He obviously doesn’t give a flip where views come from......more perv views, more food for him Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Krissy M24 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:47 am Most doctors refuse to be filmed which is why so many YouTubers sneak filming them. He should have noped out of filmed appointments a long time ago.
That what baffles me..how are ANY doctors okay with it? I know my cardiologist wouldn’t be okay with it
"Cole and Sav" filmed Savannah's daughter Everleigh getting vaccinated. While I think it's great that they had her vaccinated, I can't believe the nurse was ok with it. Poor kid was crying, and they just stood there filming her.
WTF is the matter with these people? And what kind of medical professionals don't say "Put the f*cking camera down and attend to your upset child"?
I just don't understand how Dr. Mumford can look at himself in the mirror. Or does he just not care that he's been part of selling these children out?

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Ashley posted a glowing review 2 days ago for the doctor. Was that the most important thing for her to do after being gone from the girls for 10 days.
Talk about messed up priorities, but we already know that
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

What sickening to me is they always make a point of saying, “ barley was having a meltdown.” “ the girls were having a tantrums.” I mean, is that really appropriate to be telling strangers that your kids misbehaved in every blog? Well, my little cousins has temper tantrum and his parents don’t glorify his behavior to people...
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Ireallydocare wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:21 pm Ashley posted a glowing review 2 days ago for the doctor. Was that the most important thing for her to do after being gone from the girls for 10 days.

She is such a dope. Any critical thinking person will completely disregard her review, in fact, get a good laugh at the fact that she would have the nerve to post it. DipAss has no crediblity, DUH. She is trying to do damage control and she is a guilty, involved party. The only positive reviews I would consider credible are the ones posted before staplegate, if I were reading as a member of the pediatrician seeking public.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

gram3 wrote:
Ireallydocare wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:21 pm Ashley posted a glowing review 2 days ago for the doctor. Was that the most important thing for her to do after being gone from the girls for 10 days.

She is such a dope. Any critical thinking person will completely disregard her review, in fact, get a good laugh at the fact that she would have the nerve to post it. DipAss has no crediblity, DUH. She is trying to do damage control and she is a guilty, involved party. The only positive reviews I would consider credible are the ones posted before staplegate, if I were reading as a member of the pediatrician seeking public.
And how embarrassing for her and her family to post the reviews.

And I bet they just lived the review that was posted not praising their parental choice to fly MaeMae home.

If the ‘good doctor’ is smart, he will fire the greedners as clients.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

WheredoIbegin wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:46 pm
gram3 wrote:

And how embarrassing for her and her family to post the reviews.

And I bet they just lived the review that was posted not praising their parental choice to fly MaeMae home.

If the ‘good doctor’ is smart, he will fire the greedners as clients.

They are such a pitiful bunch. It must drive them all nuts not being able to control the reviews the doctor is getting and most importantly, the comments about themselves that will live in infamy.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Snarky33 wrote:
I am a nurse who works with infants and children and there is no doctor I work with who would allow something like this to be filmed. We always say no to filming any medical procedures. I never like it when a parent films me doing my job and they vlog it without asking for my permission. We have told parents they can't film and they secretly do it anyways and we watch it later. That is messed up. I know other nurses who have gone as far as contacting the vlogger and making them blur their faces. It's a whole new world, and I hope someone sues some day so they protect the interests of people who unwillingly end up in vlogs. That includes children who are sometimes caught in the background and can't give consent and their parents are not ever asked for consent.

It is my opinion that they took this vlog down to protect Dr. Mumford after all the negative reviews. My hope is that he reevaluates his relationship with the Greedners and starts being proactive about protecting the best interests of the girls. They have no say in which of their medical procedures is filmed and he should step in an tell them he won't allow certain invasive things to be vlogged. I found it particularly despicable that A$$ley had to call Bison over specifically to get all the gory parts on film and Dr. Mumford didn't step in.

Just because something can be done--doesn't mean it should be done. It certainly wasn't in Indie's best interest how everything went down and it this situation had the potential to end very badly for her. Even the KADs should advocate more for Indie and realize it was in Indie's best interest to be taken to a hospital with such a large head wound.

I don’t believe they took it down. I think youtube did and they are saving face by saying that they themselves took it down. They had no issue posting it in the first place, if they had no issue with it why would they opt to take it down? It doesnt make any sense. They obviously dont care
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:52 pm
Snarky33 wrote:
I am a nurse who works with infants and children and there is no doctor I work with who would allow something like this to be filmed. We always say no to filming any medical procedures. I never like it when a parent films me doing my job and they vlog it without asking for my permission. We have told parents they can't film and they secretly do it anyways and we watch it later. That is messed up. I know other nurses who have gone as far as contacting the vlogger and making them blur their faces. It's a whole new world, and I hope someone sues some day so they protect the interests of people who unwillingly end up in vlogs. That includes children who are sometimes caught in the background and can't give consent and their parents are not ever asked for consent.

It is my opinion that they took this vlog down to protect Dr. Mumford after all the negative reviews. My hope is that he reevaluates his relationship with the Greedners and starts being proactive about protecting the best interests of the girls. They have no say in which of their medical procedures is filmed and he should step in an tell them he won't allow certain invasive things to be vlogged. I found it particularly despicable that A$$ley had to call Bison over specifically to get all the gory parts on film and Dr. Mumford didn't step in.

Just because something can be done--doesn't mean it should be done. It certainly wasn't in Indie's best interest how everything went down and it this situation had the potential to end very badly for her. Even the KADs should advocate more for Indie and realize it was in Indie's best interest to be taken to a hospital with such a large head wound.

I don’t believe they took it down. I think youtube did and they are saving face by saying that they themselves took it down. They had no issue posting it in the first place, if they had no issue with it why would they opt to take it down? It doesnt make any sense. They obviously dont care
can a doctor get fired over thIs? Let say the video goes to the medical board, can the doc get in trouble?
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Krissy M24 wrote:
Snarky33 wrote: I am a nurse who works with infants and children and there is no doctor I work with who would allow something like this to be filmed. We always say no to filming any medical procedures. I never like it when a parent films me doing my job and they vlog it without asking for my permission. We have told parents they can't film and they secretly do it anyways and we watch it later. That is messed up. I know other nurses who have gone as far as contacting the vlogger and making them blur their faces. It's a whole new world, and I hope someone sues some day so they protect the interests of people who unwillingly end up in vlogs. That includes children who are sometimes caught in the background and can't give consent and their parents are not ever asked for consent.

can a doctor get fired over thIs? Let say the video goes to the medical board, can the doc get in trouble?
Not if the parents give consent in writing or video. The parents and/or guardians must give consent. And most likely the gardners did.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:
Krissy M24 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:58 am That what baffles me..how are ANY doctors okay with it? I know my cardiologist wouldn’t be okay with it

I agree as they knew they would get flack for such a vlog. They absolutely knew they would get negative comments about it because they get negative comments about way less things.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Snarky33 wrote:

If true, I wish YT would take more videos down. I agree they really don't care. I guess we will never really know the truth, just like we will never know how the accident with Indie's head happened in the first place. I wonder how long before we see Bison with one of the girls on his shoulders again. I don't think they will ever care more about their girls' safety, diet, development, individuality or privacy because they are too narcissistic.

I agree, he won't get in trouble with the medical board because the Greedners gave their permission for this to be filmed. He didn't really do himself any favors though because of all the negative comments. If he did advise the Greedners that it was ok to fly home without going the ER and something happened to Indie before she got home, he could be in trouble for that. In my opinion, that was shady advice and made me lose even more respect for him. A doctor should always look out for the best interest of his/her patients, and I don't feel he did that in this situation.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here what princess Assface said about the doctor.
I was like, what? Does she even speak English? Her writing skills suck so bad, its almost embarrassing. Theres no way she graduated high school or maybe even middle school.
I don't believe this screenshot goes against the rules here because its Ashley who wrote it and it's no secret who their dr is as well as this review is public just by searching through Google. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 09eefb.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Krissy M24 wrote:
Snarky33 wrote: I am a nurse who works with infants and children and there is no doctor I work with who would allow something like this to be filmed. We always say no to filming any medical procedures. I never like it when a parent films me doing my job and they vlog it without asking for my permission. We have told parents they can't film and they secretly do it anyways and we watch it later. That is messed up. I know other nurses who have gone as far as contacting the vlogger and making them blur their faces. It's a whole new world, and I hope someone sues some day so they protect the interests of people who unwillingly end up in vlogs. That includes children who are sometimes caught in the background and can't give consent and their parents are not ever asked for consent.

I don't _think_ so. Obviously, I could be wrong. I'm not a doctor and don't even play one on TV (anyone else remember that old commercial?) But it looked like he was using sterile technique, and he had the area draped. It's definitely questionable, but I don't think it's license-revocation material, although I don't know about what else he might be liable for since he apparently didn't get her head xrayed. As far as "letting" them fly home with Indie, he can say that they didn't tell him how bad it was. He was obviously surprised at it. If it had turned out that Indie actually had a skull fracture, he probably would be in deep sh*t.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”