GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Feebz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:34 pm This review has also been left. Not sure if this the type of support the Greeds were expecting from what I can only assume was a result of a call for help from fellow mormon families at their church:

Father of a Patient
1 review
3 days ago-
As a parent to one of his patient he is the kindest most understanding Doctor our kids have seen! As reply to the recent 1 star rating hes received about filming a young patient if you review the posts they are by the child's parents not by the doctor him self. If the parents chose to exploit their children they are the ones to face judgment not the Dr who is providing the care to help the child. Also to the ones ridiculing him for letting the patient fly from FL to UT that was a call made by the parents and the EMT's at the scene of the accident. If it was that severe the parents should have requested she be taken to a doctor in FL. From years of taking our children to Dr. Mumford he does everything in his power to provide the best comfort and care for his Patients and provide the info the parents need to help them recover and grow.
Wow, good job. I know a couple of people who won't be happy. :D
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Feebz wrote:This review has also been left. Not sure if this the type of support the Greeds were expecting from what I can only assume was a result of a call for help from fellow mormon families at their church:

Father of a Patient
1 review
3 days ago-
As a parent to one of his patient he is the kindest most understanding Doctor our kids have seen! As reply to the recent 1 star rating hes received about filming a young patient if you review the posts they are by the child's parents not by the doctor him self. If the parents chose to exploit their children they are the ones to face judgment not the Dr who is providing the care to help the child. Also to the ones ridiculing him for letting the patient fly from FL to UT that was a call made by the parents and the EMT's at the scene of the accident. If it was that severe the parents should have requested she be taken to a doctor in FL. From years of taking our children to Dr. Mumford he does everything in his power to provide the best comfort and care for his Patients and provide the info the parents need to help them recover and grow.
The thing is though, I dont care what the parents to deem to be okay or necessary - its up to the doctor to say HELL NO i will not be filmed, I refuse to continue to treat your child/ren if you film. Surely to cover his own arse he’d be stupid to agree to let them film?? Lawsuit?

Doctors are supposed to do right by their patient first, parents and anyone else secondly.

He must be getting paid fucken amazingly to keep agreeing to this shit show and to keep his mouth shut. If he had any ounce of professionalism he’d be running to the hills!
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Anyone else wish the idiots would get a little shock every time they say castaway Kay?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

GA Peach70 wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Oh boy! Another jumping picture. How exciting. Image I guess they still don’t understand how to dress when traveling. She looks like such a tourist and a slob. Again, you’re supposed to fit in, not stand out.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 1128c3.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so behind reading but what's eying with her outfit? If I go to Greece I would prob still do jeans and blouses...

Jeans and a t-shirt are fine but sweatpants, no. Workout outfits and other items you’d wear to the gym, no. Fatboy with his NKOTB and George Michael hoodie are a no as well. He looks like such a slob in them. My daughter is in Paris now for a few weeks for vacation. She was told not to dress too casually and to try to fit in as much as possible. If you stand out as a tourist too much you are more apt to be targeted for pickpocketing. She was also told that in Europe they tend to dress nicer than people do here in the US.

I actually live in Europe and go to Paris almost every year. We dress casual anyway but I'm the only American in the family so I guess as long as they don't hear much English we get a pass lollll

Mommasnark
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mommasnark »

Haulnarse wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:So apparently Ashley was indoors cooking meals to freeze while Tyson was outside with the girls................yeah right that's sooooooo believable :rofl:
I thought the same thing, I actually laughed out loud! More like preparing faddys dessert bar

Or she is making a huge pot of her famous amazing one and only chicken noodle soup. Then putting it in Tupperware to freeze. See I am a good Mom I can make dinners just like Mindy! I can’t wait to see that vlog. Lol I’m sure she sees the response Mindy gets from making new meals and Filming it. So now trashly has to try out cooking. OR the other moms on the trip talked about how they meal prep and Trashly needed to jump on their band wagon too. BUT my guess is that her freezer meals consisted of chicken noodle soup and stouffers dinners from Costco.

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Mommasnark wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:40 am
Haulnarse wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:So apparently Ashley was indoors cooking meals to freeze while Tyson was outside with the girls................yeah right that's sooooooo believable :rofl:
I thought the same thing, I actually laughed out loud! More like preparing faddys dessert bar

Or she is making a huge pot of her famous amazing one and only chicken noodle soup. Then putting it in Tupperware to freeze. See I am a good Mom I can make dinners just like Mindy! I can’t wait to see that vlog. Lol I’m sure she sees the response Mindy gets from making new meals and Filming it. So now trashly has to try out cooking. OR the other moms on the trip talked about how they meal prep and Trashly needed to jump on their band wagon too. BUT my guess is that her freezer meals consisted of chicken noodle soup and stouffers dinners from Costco.

Freezing meals for what exactly? Those busy days when she gets home around dinner time and needs to get a meal out quickly? :rofl:
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

You guyesssss, I hope there is a vlog about these freezer meals. I can’t wait for these cost effective and healthy, time saving for busy SAHLAP (stay at home lazy ass parents) recipes.

I am sure, all of a sudden, with one cooking class under her belt, she is a master chef! This is going to be added to her 5697 jobs!!!! Literally!

Don’t you love it?

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

So funny, Jordan yesterday morning made a huge batch of scrambled eggs and told us she freezes them and uses them each morning for breakfast during the week. Hahaha I knew Assface was gonna do something to be like her.

Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

That poor little girl on Instagram looks so gaunt and lacklustre. The whole situation is heart breaking for them kids!!!
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Meg0707 wrote:So funny, Jordan yesterday morning made a huge batch of scrambled eggs and told us she freezes them and uses them each morning for breakfast during the week. Hahaha I knew Assface was gonna do something to be like her.

And this cracks me up. How hard is it to make scrambled eggs? You are a SAHM/D for the love of HOD! You wanted children but I guess freezing scrambled eggs and reheating them is easier because I have to get to my day job, you know...over here in the dining room planning my next couples only vacation.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Meg0707 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:12 am So funny, Jordan yesterday morning made a huge batch of scrambled eggs and told us she freezes them and uses them each morning for breakfast during the week. Hahaha I knew Assface was gonna do something to be like her.

I wonder who copied who ?!? :lol:
Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

spoiled2bits wrote:Anyone else wish the idiots would get a little shock every time they say castaway Kay?

Yes, my daughter has been there and told me it’s pronounced Key.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

They probably have an overload of hello fresh meals since they’ve been away that she’s going to do hello fresh freezer meals lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

Veggies4lunch wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:28 am
spoiled2bits wrote:Anyone else wish the idiots would get a little shock every time they say castaway Kay?

These parents doesn’t know how to spell...I mean, “ Durls” hello your in your 30s...I don’t get it
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Krissy M24 wrote:
Veggies4lunch wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:28 am

These parents doesn’t know how to spell...I mean, “ Durls” hello your in your 30s...I don’t get it
I've never liked the term "durls". Its ridiculous. Speech is a very important factor with preemies too. To say durls right from the rip is only hurting their speech development. It's GIRLS you morons. And rarely do we ever hear them say "our daughters". In yesterday's vlog I was actually surprised to hear Tyson say "my daughters". Its almost like they don't acknowledge they are their children by rarely saying daughters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did I just miss this picture from Crete? Everyone is striking a pose except Tyass. Well, he is in his usual stance, tippy toes and paws on his property. Odd man out.

And notice Assley copying the person in front. No originality.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... aafdc6.jpg[/IMG]

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It's weird enough to see late 20s early 30s YouTubers acting like this who don't have children let alone this bunch with all those kids waiting at home for them to be done acting like fools.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

I’m pretty confused on these freezer meals she was supposedly making. Don’t they make Manny Ash cook & clean for them?

And if she did make chicken noodle soup to freeze.. ummm those noodles are gona be Hod awful when thawed back out.

Bet we’ll see a hello fresh promo soon to prove they can cook ::eyeroll::

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Freezing scrambled eggs? That sounds gross.

And on the review of the doctor, he was the one who said he would meet them at their house. If he had insisted, they would have had to take her to the ER. And he was the one who said it was "ok" to fly without actually seeing the wound. So he does bear some culpability.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

onceafollower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onceafollower »

Jordon Paige is huge on freezer meals. Ashley is totally copying her.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”