Alaskan Mama Vlogger

Youdontknowme
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alaskan Mama Vlogger

Unread post by Youdontknowme »

foreversoulmates wrote:So are they separated again? Her new Instagram leads me to believe. It's that time of year they always split.

It really is a cycle. They go on a big trip then she says he’s abusing her (which I’m not doubting) and then she leaves him. Two months later they’re back together or at least talking. I have a feeling part of the reason for the divorce is his felony. If she’s getting divorced from him she might not have to pay back his debts, right? Plus what looks better for your brand- an abusive husband and getting yourself and your kids out or sticking by your man who stole $25,000 to pay for drugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Youdontknowme wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:24 pm
foreversoulmates wrote:So are they separated again? Her new Instagram leads me to believe. It's that time of year they always split.

It really is a cycle. They go on a big trip then she says he’s abusing her (which I’m not doubting) and then she leaves him. Two months later they’re back together or at least talking. I have a feeling part of the reason for the divorce is his felony. If she’s getting divorced from him she might not have to pay back his debts, right? Plus what looks better for your brand- an abusive husband and getting yourself and your kids out or sticking by your man who stole $25,000 to pay for drugs?

WHen her views start to go down she (pretends) he is abusive and kicks him out. In reality he's always there and they are together. She just wants the sympathy and views.....she is a despicable human being. I wish youtube would pull her channel.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

It's always around tax season too. Like if she is separated does she get a bigger refund??
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

foreversoulmates wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:42 pm It's always around tax season too. Like if she is separated does she get a bigger refund??
Hopefully someone from Alaska can explain but.....I think if she's a "single" mom she gets a bigger Alaska refund (not the proper name) I know everyone gets a big chunk of money for living there and I bet she scams the system to get more (drug) money for her meth head husband.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

fingusername wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:59 am
foreversoulmates wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:42 pm It's always around tax season too. Like if she is separated does she get a bigger refund??
Hopefully someone from Alaska can explain but.....I think if she's a "single" mom she gets a bigger Alaska refund (not the proper name) I know everyone gets a big chunk of money for living there and I bet she scams the system to get more (drug) money for her meth head husband.

My exact thoughts! They definitely play the system.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

New video. She admitted she will be divorced soon. She says it's the last time 🤣.
Youdontknowme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Youdontknowme »

foreversoulmates wrote:New video. She admitted she will be divorced soon. She says it's the last time Image.
Yeah. Ok.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She's making $21 a month on patreon now. LOL She is a dried up & boring liar.
here4fun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4fun »

She’s got a new honey.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

here4fun wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:47 pm She’s got a new honey.

The low life men she attracts should make this fun to watch!!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”