Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: No Vlog Today = No Smortgage Board Payment | Part #29

Unread post by TwoCuteMama »

Danielsgirl wrote:Good Morning Image

Can’t wait to see this “clean the house with me.”

If you get it out today.

Can’t wait to watch how you clean the whole house AND watch the girls ALL BY YOURSELF.

Also what outfit will we be blessed with for this quality content? Leggings? Short shorts?
Either way I can’t wait to see the Taco Tub in action.

Scrub a dub dub bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This literally made me crack up... I come here for my daily dose of laughter.

You guys, I filmed the video. Editing and posting it this week. I am basically just giving my opinion on her and shedding light/spreading awareness of her past.

miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by miasmomma »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Actually our kids will grow up not tolerating racism and homophobia. They’ll do what we’re doing and stand up against it. No one should be able to get married, change their name and hide who they really are behind a family YT channel. If you’ve read any of the responses from the sponsors who have dropped her, they’ve all said they were unaware of her past. We’re bringing awareness to the horrible things she has done. Do we all have a past instances we’re not so proud of? I’d bet money most people would say yes. But I’d also bet money those peoples regrettable moments don’t involve homophbic and racist comments. People who say the kinds of things she did don’t change.
chloe6124 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:04 am If some of you have children I would be scared to know what your teaching your kids. Your kids are the ones that grow up to bully other kids.

I’d rather stand up against homophobia, racism, and radical, vengeful cyber bullying. All check all three boxes with my kids, please and thanks.

No more opinions. Rules are rules and contacting a third party is against them. If you’re going to do it, don’t brag and encourage others to on this board. That IS the rules of this board. If that isn’t acceptable, then I’m sure you all can go form your own where such things are permitted. I’ll stay here and stick with relatively harmless gossip and criticism.

Honestly I don’t even thing a lot of you want to see Aaryn do better. It’s just outright hatred and ill intent for her and even her daughters it seems. I’ll criticize her but cross my fingers she changes and learns to do better.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

I suggest private messaging the person if you feel somebody has crossed the line.
I also suggest not reading here if you like aaryn even a little bit.
I love certain youtubers but I’d never go on their boards and try and change peoples minds about them or call people out for being nasty.
They would just make me feel bad.
So I don’t read it.
Just let people get on with it.
This is boring as shit!

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

beachgirl2000 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:58 am You can tell that Navigator payment is due soon. All those swipe ups make her look so desperate
Excuse me it's a Navigator BLACK LABELLLLLLLL get it right.
ThatsabopL0lz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThatsabopL0lz »

Yes this is ridiculous...and I will continue to do it behind the scenes and take no credit for it :P anyway let's continue with the gossip. Carry on.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by miasmomma »

Morethescarier wrote:I suggest private messaging the person if you feel somebody has crossed the line.
I also suggest not reading here if you like aaryn even a little bit.
I love certain youtubers but I’d never go on their boards and try and change peoples minds about them or call people out for being nasty.
They would just make me feel bad.
So I don’t read it.
Just let people get on with it.
This is boring as shit!

I don’t like Aaryn. She is obnoxious, arrogant, and not anything I want to be as a mom.

But this board is out of hand and I’ll say it until the rule breaking stops. I want the good old gossip back. It was a guilty pleasure and very satisfying to see reality unlike the comments under her videos where everyone thinks the sun shines out her ass. I’m going to call it like it is. Some people clearly hate her so much that I can’t even take their posts seriously or trust what they say. It’s over the top.

Otherwise, I agree let’s move on and GOSSIP, not deliver destruction.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

miasmomma wrote:I usually just read on here, with only the occasional post or reply. I liked reading other people’s opinions about her ridiculous consumerism, spending, and lazy parenting. HOWEVER, this mission so many seem to be on to “take her down” is so horrible and I’m disturbed that this board has escalated to that. Trying to ‘destroy’ someone??? Is there no one else who thinks this is WAY over the line? You’re messing with someone’s life. The level of hostility is disproportionate to the effect she really has on our lives. I’m so down for venting and expressing our shock and “sh*t talking”. THIS was not the purpose of YTMD. It’s totally taking the fun out of talking sh*t because this is just hateful and malicious.
Someone said that she never addressed her behavior on BB, but she did. Back when I first started watching her she did talk about it in a video, and how what she said/did was immature and ignorant and that she was sorry.
I won’t for a second defend her behavior, or pretend that an apology and acknowledgment erases her past. But she did acknowledge and apologize and talk about how she regretted it and had grown up.
Will I ever look up to her as a woman, as a mom, as anything really? No, of course not. Do I enjoy talking about the crazy consumerism and shock parenting choices, yes. But the amount of animosity some of you have for her is radical. And honestly, really wrong. No one should talk or treat anyone in this manner. Who knows how it is effecting her mentally and if she were to harm herself, the way you all are talking, I wouldn’t be surprised if you all worry giddy with satisfaction. It’s disturbing. Are there no admins or mods with concerned??? So bizarre. Even the kkandbabyj thread doesn’t seem this vicious.

A hundred other people here are going to say the same thing, but I’m saying it anyway. Why are you here? What made you take the time to create an account? Why are you reading things that clearly upset you?

I can assure you, we already have mothers to lecture us about right and wrong. Clearly we have a difference of opinion.

We have barely tipped the iceberg with making aryan face the consequences for her bad behavior. I’m sorry that upsets you. But it’s a fact.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Well another lie in the books for Ms. Gries! She is pretending that she is cleaning & organizing the house from top to bottom just bc she felt it needed it BUT what she is really doing is scrambling to get the house in shape just like she has the guest room completely furnished and clean bc Nick's parents are coming at the end of the month so they are probably due there any day. She is probably wanting to convince them that she isn't the lazy terrible Mother that they already think she is. That's the real tea behind the "cleaning & organizing" she can't fool anyone and his parents will be thinking the same thing when they get there. I see you Airhorn Aryan Williams
Always predictable & pathetic!
#sameshitdifferentday

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”