GQS| Indie Cried, Donkey Sighed, Your Face Is A Lie! | Part 48

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS| Indie Cried, Donkey Sighed, Your Face Is A Lie! | Part 48

Unread post by gram3 »

snarksite wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:43 pm Wow!!!!! I borrowed some of Dumbash’s exclamation points. That FB live feed was hilarious. I am so glad that we don’t bother Typerv. I can’t imagine what he would say if we did.
To whomever was hitting the angry face, I salute you!
The poor dear was apoplectic (look it up T$A) at times.
He really should consider adding comedy to his list of jobs. What an idiot.

On a side note, what kind of ass (who doesn’t have a real job because he wants to be with his precious miracles) doesn’t stay and help said miracles during the photo shoot? Isn’t that why he is a stay at home Dad? So he can help with his darlings? But, nope. As soon as HIS pictures were taken, he was out of there.
Gotta get home and work (talk to all his tweener fans online).

I know what he is. I know that he will eventually get caught.
And I cannot wait until he gets everything he so richly deserves.
Same for Dumbash. She may also be Typerv’s victim, but that doesn’t matter. She is a mother. She should be protecting her daughters. She is failing miserably. The signs are there.
God help those poor little girls.
I'm betting Assley had someone else there to help. Maybe Anny Nash or MamaMimi.
Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

snarksite wrote:Wow!!!!! I borrowed some of Dumbash’s exclamation points. That FB live feed was hilarious. I am so glad that we don’t bother Typerv. I can’t imagine what he would say if we did.
To whomever was hitting the angry face, I salute you!
The poor dear was apoplectic (look it up T$A) at times.
He really should consider adding comedy to his list of jobs. What an idiot.

On a side note, what kind of ass (who doesn’t have a real job because he wants to be with his precious miracles) doesn’t stay and help said miracles during the photo shoot? Isn’t that why he is a stay at home Dad? So he can help with his darlings? But, nope. As soon as HIS pictures were taken, he was out of there.
Gotta get home and work (talk to all his tweener fans.
I gave up Facebook for Lent, I’m having major FOMO. Image

I went back to work today after 5 years of being a full-time SAHM, but guess what, Tyson? I still had to parent my damn kids. I didn’t have anybody to get them ready for their day(My husband doesn’t function in the morning)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

This year’s photo is already up. They’re both portlier looking. Especially in their faces.

Her eye makeup actually looks good. But her dirty cheeks don’t. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 60fa70.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by JD386 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

JD386 wrote:This year’s photo is already up. They’re both portlier looking. Especially in their faces. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 60fa70.jpg[/IMG]

The distance between their faces has gotten wider, too

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

If Loni was any good at her job she would photoshop in the rug into last year’s photo since that’s the only year it wasn’t used and now it looks out of place.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

It’s called Botox. And photoshop. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2286e4.jpg[/IMG]

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Night lady wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:12 pm Alibaba vs the Gardners scam site
Look at the price differences, talk about scamming people.... this has to be illegal.
Notice how Loni Smith edits the colors ever so slightly to make it look like the items are not the same as Alibaba?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It's no different than what every store you shop at does. Alibaba is considered a wholesale site. Frankly, anyone thinking it's a great deal to buy from Tylard in the first place should have their head checked, but raising the prices isn't anything unusual or illegal. Target does it, Walmart, etc, etc.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:This year’s photo is already up. They’re both portlier looking. Especially in their faces.

Her eye makeup actually looks good. But her dirty cheeks don’t. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 60fa70.jpg[/IMG]

Did someone else do her makeup? It's much more subtle than her usual spackle job...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

JD386 wrote:If Loni was any good at her job she would photoshop in the rug into last year’s photo since that’s the only year it wasn’t used and now it looks out of place.

Loni specifically said last year that the girls outgrew the rug and it was too time consuming to photoshop. Wonder what she will say this year because I guarantee the KADs will ask

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

UnicornSnark wrote:
JD386 wrote:If Loni was any good at her job she would photoshop in the rug into last year’s photo since that’s the only year it wasn’t used and now it looks out of place.

Loni specifically said last year that the girls outgrew the rug and it was too time consuming to photoshop. Wonder what she will say this year because I guarantee the KADs will ask

Interesting.... Suddenly she has a bigger one? And too time consuming? Its LITERALLY insanely easy to do.

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

JD386 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:58 pm This year’s photo is already up. They’re both portlier looking. Especially in their faces.

Her eye makeup actually looks good. But her dirty cheeks don’t.

I thought her eye make up looked great the first year. It’s not for everyone but it fit her then. However, every time they post this pic, the only person I can ever concentrate on is her. She’s literally the center of attention. I thought that with the baby one... and all these years. Instead of making the miracles the focus - otherwise there would be no Unfolding or Quad Squad, it’s her. Which I find so extremely odd.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

JD386 wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote:

Interesting.... Suddenly she has a bigger one? And too time consuming? Its LITERALLY insanely easy to do.

IMG_4280.jpg
Because I’m feeling petty, I went back to last years. Here is her exact comment. (I’m assuming it’s okay to not redact her name but if I’m wrong, please don’t ban me!) this year, she said they put 3 rugs together. They couldn’t do that last year?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

Meg0707 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:48 pm OMG did you girls
Know that we are “ STUPID” yup that’s what he called us now, we are miserable and STUPID. Well well we’ll, now let’s see I guess we are STUPID because-
We can see right through you
We have busted you on talking to little girls
We have busted you on your lies after lies
We have busted you on NOT doing what is best for your children and their safety
We have busted you on NOT feeding your children nutritious meals
We have busted you on being selfish and NOT putting your children Before yourself and Ashley
We have busted you on NOT saving for your children’s future (even though you are known because they exist)
And last but NOT LEAST TYSON you are not a Holy Man. You can try to talk the talk
But you DO NOT walk the walk. The Bible says a mans job is to provide for his family and to keep them safe. Your don’t do either of these things. You talking to little girls while your wife and children are not home is not very Godly. You admitting in this live feed that you do not miss going to a real job outside of the home is NOT manly. You Sir are the stupid one. Your children will grow up one day and will see all of this and everything YOU did wrong by them and I know for a fact you still won’t see it. You will blame the world and blame your family.
We are not miserable people we are Women who are concerned for those little girls
Because YOU are not doing right by them. But everything does come to end one way or another, so I will sit back and just wait for the day that Karma come for you. Trust me Tyson your days are numbered and when your world crumbles and you lose everything I will
be sitting here with my family and all the things I own because we actually worked for it and we know how to manage money. We have set the future for our girls and they will be taken care of and will be able to start there young adult life the correct way.

I’m happier than a pig in shit b/c I met others who see right through them and I realized I’m not batty.
And I have a college degree...
Soon to be working on a master’s. Not sure how anyone stupid obtains these things 😂 🐷
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Night lady wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:12 pm Alibaba vs the Gardners scam site
Look at the price differences, talk about scamming people.... this has to be illegal.
Notice how Loni Smith edits the colors ever so slightly to make it look like the items are not the same as Alibaba?

It's no different than what every store you shop at does. Alibaba is considered a wholesale site. Frankly, anyone thinking it's a great deal to buy from Tylard in the first place should have their head checked, but raising the prices isn't anything unusual or illegal. Target does it, Walmart, etc, etc.
What I'm saying is that Tyson lies saying the items are theirs when they aren't. Like, Walmart doesn't go around saying Carters blankets are Walmart blankets.

Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
Meg0707 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:48 pm OMG did you girls
Know that we are “ STUPID” yup that’s what he called us now, we are miserable and STUPID. Well well we’ll, now let’s see I guess we are STUPID because-
We can see right through you
We have busted you on talking to little girls
We have busted you on your lies after lies
We have busted you on NOT doing what is best for your children and their safety
We have busted you on NOT feeding your children nutritious meals
We have busted you on being selfish and NOT putting your children Before yourself and Ashley
We have busted you on NOT saving for your children’s future (even though you are known because they exist)
And last but NOT LEAST TYSON you are not a Holy Man. You can try to talk the talk
But you DO NOT walk the walk. The Bible says a mans job is to provide for his family and to keep them safe. Your don’t do either of these things. You talking to little girls while your wife and children are not home is not very Godly. You admitting in this live feed that you do not miss going to a real job outside of the home is NOT manly. You Sir are the stupid one. Your children will grow up one day and will see all of this and everything YOU did wrong by them and I know for a fact you still won’t see it. You will blame the world and blame your family.
We are not miserable people we are Women who are concerned for those little girls
Because YOU are not doing right by them. But everything does come to end one way or another, so I will sit back and just wait for the day that Karma come for you. Trust me Tyson your days are numbered and when your world crumbles and you lose everything I will
be sitting here with my family and all the things I own because we actually worked for it and we know how to manage money. We have set the future for our girls and they will be taken care of and will be able to start there young adult life the correct way.

I’m happier than a pig in shit b/c I met others who see right through them and I realized I’m not batty.
And I have a college degree...
Soon to be working on a master’s. Not sure how anyone stupid obtains these things Image Image
I agree! So glad to have found this group of smart, beautiful ladies! They can say all they want about their “haters” as a way to deflect from the truth about themselves. He is so delusional believing that people are jealous. I am really confused about why anyone would be jealous. My husband and I both have masters and doctorates, and make a very comfortable living. We have an amazing marriage, and lovely children. There is no reason to be jealous of individuals who are uneducated, clearly not very bright, do not care for their health, are seriously uncultured, and are hypocritical. They also do not appear to have real, meaningful relationships with anyone. Their marriage does not appear to be strong, and they do not seem to have real, close friendships. I feel sorry for their girls, and on some level for them (though I absolutely hold them responsible for their own issues that they created). They are appearing more and more desperate as they ship is sinking. Since you read here Tyler, think about the house built on the sand, and do some serious self-reflection.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 7ae148.jpg[/IMG]

Hire a nanny, get Botox, get other people to run your house and run your businesses... ya know literally let everyone else go all the hard work, easy peasy bet that dress was squeazy...

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

4x4 year olds wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 7ae148.jpg[/IMG]

Hire a nanny, get Botox, get other people to run your house and run your businesses... ya know literally let everyone else go all the hard work, easy peasy bet that dress was squeazy...

I love the people saying that they love that the dress still fits her. Uh, until we’ve seen a full body comparison it doesn’t mean shit. Just because you can squeeze your giant boobs into the stretchy material doesn’t mean it fits.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

JD386 wrote:

I love the people saying that they love that the dress still fits her. Uh, until we’ve seen a full body comparison it doesn’t mean shit. Just because you can squeeze your giant boobs into the stretchy material doesn’t mean it fits.

I’m fairly certain it’s also a maternity dress based on other pictures Loni has of people in that dress...

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

JD386 wrote:

I saw those comments and I envisioned her wearing jeans with the dress pulled up, kinda like a T-shirt. We can only see the top half so you really done know how well it fits.

Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

4x4 year olds wrote:
JD386 wrote:

I saw those comments and I envisioned her wearing jeans with the dress pulled up, kinda like a T-shirt. We can only see the top half so you really done know how well it fits.

I don’t know why, but it bothers me how different her expression is from year to year...sometimes very serious, sometimes a smirk, and sometimes a toothy grin.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”