GQS| Indie Cried, Donkey Sighed, Your Face Is A Lie! | Part 48

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Indie Cried, Donkey Sighed, Your Face Is A Lie! | Part 48

Unread post by Night lady »

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gardners. I just wanted to let you all know if you have Netflix, theres an excellent movie called The Dirt. If you grew up in the 80s, you know who Motley Crue is. The movie is about their beginning as a band all the way through everything. It is an absolutely fantastic movie. Even if you don't like that kind of music, its still a good movie to watch. I highly recommend it.
Ok... thanks for listening all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Enough »

Night lady wrote:This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gardners. I just wanted to let you all know if you have Netflix, theres an excellent movie called The Dirt. If you grew up in the 80s, you know who Motley Crue is. The movie is about their beginning as a band all the way through everything. It is an absolutely fantastic movie. Even if you don't like that kind of music, its still a good movie to watch. I highly recommend it.
Ok... thanks for listening all. Image

We watched it and loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Night lady wrote:This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gardners. I just wanted to let you all know if you have Netflix, theres an excellent movie called The Dirt. If you grew up in the 80s, you know who Motley Crue is. The movie is about their beginning as a band all the way through everything. It is an absolutely fantastic movie. Even if you don't like that kind of music, its still a good movie to watch. I highly recommend it.

I just watched this over the weekend. Great movie! ImageImage

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Night lady wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:49 pm This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gardners. I just wanted to let you all know if you have Netflix, theres an excellent movie called The Dirt. If you grew up in the 80s, you know who Motley Crue is. The movie is about their beginning as a band all the way through everything. It is an absolutely fantastic movie. Even if you don't like that kind of music, its still a good movie to watch. I highly recommend it.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will watch it. I was just about to watch it yesterday but didn't because it wasn't what I listened to in the 80's. Come to think of it, what did I listen to in the 80's that was popular at the time?

I totally can see why you thought of suggesting that movie..'The Motley Crew'..Rang a bell with me. :lol: I thought of the Gardners with the name of that band.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Faddy was lie on GQS IG and switched over lie to Facebook. Someone posted a message to Facebook that Faddy messaged her/him asking if he could do something weird relating to her for money. I think it's a female. Anyway, I can't do screenshots and people are jumping on this poster's comments. In case anyone wants to check it out, FYI.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

gram3 wrote:Faddy was lie on GQS IG and switched over lie to Facebook. Someone posted a message to Facebook that Faddy messaged her/him asking if he could do something weird relating to her for money. I think it's a female. Anyway, I can't do screenshots and people are jumping on this poster's comments. In case anyone wants to check it out, FYI.
Had to ditch the family to go home and talk to the KADS Image what an ass

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:
Night lady wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:49 pm This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gardners. I just wanted to let you all know if you have Netflix, theres an excellent movie called The Dirt. If you grew up in the 80s, you know who Motley Crue is. The movie is about their beginning as a band all the way through everything. It is an absolutely fantastic movie. Even if you don't like that kind of music, its still a good movie to watch. I highly recommend it.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will watch it. I was just about to watch it yesterday but didn't because it wasn't what I listened to in the 80's. Come to think of it, what did I listen to in the 80's that was popular at the time?

I totally can see why you thought of suggesting that movie..'The Motley Crew'..Rang a bell with me. Image I thought of the Gardners with the name of that band.
I was a total metal head in the 80s and early 90s. I still am but I've broadened my music likings as I've gotten older. Love me some Metallica and Motley Crue, Skud Row, Megadeth, Anthrax (I broke my arm in a mosh pit at an Anthrax concert)... the list goes on and on....

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

02 You message me asking if you can eat my poop dude that's wierd creep.

Above is what the message on Facebook said. She said she's trying to expose him because he's a creep.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ham Fried Rice wrote:

I just watched this over the weekend. Great movie! ImageImage

Awesome, it really was a great movie. Glad you liked it too. Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Enough wrote:

We watched it and loved it!

That's awesome. They did a great job doing the movie and the cast was fantastic. I'm definitely going to watch it again.

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Apparently they are going to California with the Bingdings and a couple others next month.
“Someone is coming over for a non traditional play set”. Can’t say too much because he’s blogging it
More smoke and mirrors
Collabs with other youtubers.
Greece talk
Complaining about the food, “it’s different” that’s because it was appropriate serving sizes, and not fried or doused in salt

Hod he is disgusting
I had to turn it off he was making my stomach turn

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tg910 wrote:Apparently they are going to California with the Bingdings and a couple others next month.
“Someone is coming over for a non traditional play set”. Can’t say too much because he’s blogging it ImageImageImageImage
More smoke and mirrors
Collabs with other youtubers.
Greece talk
Complaining about the food, “it’s different” that’s because it was appropriate serving sizes, and not fried or doused in salt

Hod he is disgusting
I had to turn it off he was making my stomach turn

A non traditional play set? What is that even? Omg, hes so stupid.
Ooooo, such a cliffhanger... I don't think I can make it without knowing what they mean by that.... LOL!!
Nobody gives a shit about your stupid playset that you said you already had back on Christmas, in your garage or some shit. Lies, all lies!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Alibaba vs the Gardners scam site
Look at the price differences, talk about scamming people.... this has to be illegal.
Notice how Loni Smith edits the colors ever so slightly to make it look like the items are not the same as Alibaba? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... b94714.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... fe9db4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 0963ae.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 6c52b0.jpg[/IMG]

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

For being so crazy busy Faddy sure found a lot of time to sit on his lie feed. He spewed another lie in this feed today, claiming their newborn hat pattern wasn't what he wanted in response to a question about carrying those again. Again, claiming something that isn't true. Full of shit.
Tigress95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tigress95 »

gram3 wrote:Faddy was lie on GQS IG and switched over lie to Facebook. Someone posted a message to Facebook that Faddy messaged her/him asking if he could do something weird relating to her for money. I think it's a female. Anyway, I can't do screenshots and people are jumping on this poster's comments. In case anyone wants to check it out, FYI.
Here you go[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... aa6ab2.jpg[/IMG]

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Amp up your comments, ladies! He pontificated about “haters” ad nauseum talking about how they don’t bother them. It was SOOOOOO obvious the “haters” get under their skin and they read here. He is a pathetic POS. And the “haters” are “crazy” and “jealous”.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

3momstrong wrote:Amp up your comments, ladies! He pontificated about “haters” ad nauseum talking about how they don’t bother them. It was SOOOOOO obvious the “haters” get under their skin and they read here. He is a pathetic POS. And the “haters” are “crazy” and “jealous”. ImageImage

*Should have clarified his FB LIEfeed.*

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know someone posted the scrunchies but here they are again. Just showing the maroon one because it is sold separately from the bunch. Just more proof that these people are lying scamming assholes. And the more we post it here, hopefully the more people see through them. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 395057.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 319fcd.jpg[/IMG]

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hey Tyson and Ashley:
We are NOT jealous of you! What would we have to be jealous of? Your lying, scamming blankets? Your lack of knowledge regarding discipline? You? No. No way. I certainly wouldn't want a husband who doesn't have a real job outside the home. My husband works hard and hes buff, handsome and physically fit. I work my ass off with special needs adults every day and we have 4 children.... so no, I wouldn't want your life if I was paid big money for it. Not in a million years dude.

Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

tg910 wrote:
gram3 wrote:
tg910 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:29 am My inner bitch may or may not have gotten my usual IG account blocked. I have a secondary account (set up before and forgotten about) that I use to see the stupidity. It’s linked to my first, so I’m not typing in passwords all the time. Great for grabbing screenshots and watching the stupidity unfold.

Release your inner bitch. The Grubsters are the perfect, deserving outlet. :tu:
**cough, cough lie feed** **cough cough calling him out**. May or may not have done this. May or may not have been enough to get us “haters” a shout out. May or may not have have been when Trash was on her sick bed.
If haters truly didn’t bother them and they just quietly deleted stuff and moved on, it wouldn’t be quite so entertaining on our end. Smarter on theirs, but hey we know how stupid they are.

So wish you could share

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”