GQS| Indie Cried, Donkey Sighed, Your Face Is A Lie! | Part 48

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit: DollarstoDonuts_9

Welcome back Snarkers to another thrilling thread of GQS insanity!! Whatever will they do next?! Grab your popcorn, pull up a chair & let the Snarking resume!!

If you’d like to see where we left off from, you can follow this link to our prior thread.

GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Happy Snarking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Indie Cried, Donkey Sighed, Your Face Is A Lie! | Part 48

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

I’m not a mother, but I’ve been around kids all my life..I took child care when I was in HS and been taught so much...I had to literally record everything in my brain. I have 3 adorable nephews n 2 amazingly beautiful nieces...I love being an aunt..

That being said, when I first watch the gardeners vlog when the girls were babies, i didn’t think any thing of it..

But it was until daddy dearest decided to vlog the airport incident and later stapling of his miracle daughters head, is when I was like, what the hell..who in there right mind video their child head full of blood, the huge cut her head, family walking back n forth like it’s nothing....it made me angry, annoyed n I wanted to literally strangle daddy dearest..and then the parents flies hours later for 10 days after their miracle child had 10 staples to her head

I worry for these girls...I really am...I fell in love with these precious girls....I worry they won’t excile in school, I worry they will stay back a year...they are going to suffer n I hate that for them...my ❤️ Hurts for them
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Tylard is still re-posting those young edit girls’ @ names on ig with the ridiculous edits. He really doesn’t give a fuck does he?

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

nahthxx wrote:Tylard is still re-posting those young edit girls’ @ names on ig with the ridiculous edits. He really doesn’t give a fuck does he?

His Hod will make him invisible. He’s playing with Fire and it will absolutely burn him. Maybe not immediately, but he’s gona slip up something terrible and wish he had listened to the “haters”.

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Loving the new thread title.
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Feebz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:34 pm Loving the new thread title.
i love it too
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Krissy M24 wrote:I’m not a mother, but I’ve been around kids all my life..I took child care when I was in HS and been taught so much...I had to literally record everything in my brain. I have 3 adorable nephews n 2 amazingly beautiful nieces...I love being an aunt..

That being said, when I first watch the gardeners vlog when the girls were babies, i didn’t think any thing of it..

But it was until daddy dearest decided to vlog the airport incident and later stapling of his miracle daughters head, is when I was like, what the hell..who in there right mind video their child head full of blood, the huge cut her head, family walking back n forth like it’s nothing....it made me angry, annoyed n I wanted to literally strangle daddy dearest..and then the parents flies hours later for 10 days after their miracle child had 10 staples to her head

I worry for these girls...I really am...I fell in love with these precious girls....I worry they won’t excile in school, I worry they will stay back a year...they are going to suffer n I hate that for them...my Image Hurts for them
Welcome to the snarkside Krissy. Your post was heartfelt and so very true. I think we can all agree that the girls well being and their futures are what we care about the most. They are little innocent children who have crappy parents. More people are starting to see the light with these 2 and their families and people around them. It's such a sad situation all around.
Thank you for sharing krissy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

P.s. Love the new title thread.

Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Night lady wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:40 pm
Krissy M24 wrote:I’m not a mother, but I’ve been around kids all my life..I took child care when I was in HS and been taught so much...I had to literally record everything in my brain. I have 3 adorable nephews n 2 amazingly beautiful nieces...I love being an aunt..

I worry for these girls...I really am...I fell in love with these precious girls....I worry they won’t excile in school, I worry they will stay back a year...they are going to suffer n I hate that for them...my Image Hurts for them
Welcome to the snarkside Krissy. Your post was heartfelt and so very true. I think we can all agree that the girls well being and their futures are what we care about the most. They are little innocent children who have crappy parents. More people are starting to see the light with these 2 and their families and people around them. It's such a sad situation all around.

thank you! It’s hurts my heart so much that I can’t stand it...i was bullied alot in school for having heart disease, hearing impaired...and being made fun of..when I see Ashley make fun of her girls, mimicking what they say, is hurtful...and it’s wrong...a parent SHOULD NEVER do that!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think my turning point is when I realized the girls would spend HOURS in those baby car seats. He'd put them in it putter around getting ready, leave them alone in the car to get donuts then come home and they'd still be in those buckets.

Welcome.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

I am reminded of Christopher Guest saying "Then I just hate you and I hate your ass face" in Waiting for Guffman when I read Assley's "your face is a lie" bullshit. Don't know why, exactly.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 81f348.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t want this picture to ever get lost.

You know, I think it ‘saved’ their marriage.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Krissy M24 wrote:
Feebz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:34 pm Loving the new thread title.
i love it too
Me three!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Krissy M24 wrote:
Night lady wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:40 pm

thank you! It’s hurts my heart so much that I can’t stand it...i was bullied alot in school for having heart disease, hearing impaired...and being made fun of..when I see Ashley make fun of her girls, mimicking what they say, is hurtful...and it’s wrong...a parent SHOULD NEVER do that!
Wow, you are quite a warrior girl! Sounds like you've gone through a lot in your life. My heart goes out to you. I endured some bullying in grade school and middle school. My oldest daughter was bullied too because she has special needs. It's so very hurtful to go through. The positive side of that is it makes us stronger and we have genuine compassion for people.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

SassySassenach wrote:
nahthxx wrote:Tylard is still re-posting those young edit girls’ @ names on ig with the ridiculous edits. He really doesn’t give a fuck does he?

His Hod will make him invisible. He’s playing with Fire and it will absolutely burn him. Maybe not immediately, but he’s gona slip up something terrible and wish he had listened to the “haters”.

Wouldn’t you think plastic SeneSHIT Barbie would shut that crap down? For the life of me I don’t get it. If my husband was doing the crap TyPERV has been doing it would not have a happy ending. But my husband is a great, stand up guy who works a REAL job and has been a present, involved husband and father the past 27 years.

Last edited by 3momstrong on Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

SassySassenach wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:21 pm Title credit: DollarstoDonuts_9

Welcome back Snarkers to another thrilling thread of GQS insanity!! Whatever will they do next?! Grab your popcorn, pull up a chair & let the Snarking resume!!

If you’d like to see where we left off from, you can follow this link to our prior thread.

GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Well thank you! (Takes bow) 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
I appreciate your votes! Let’s snark! 🍩
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

3momstrong wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:

Wouldn’t you think plastic SeneSHIT Barbie would shut that crap down? For the life of me I don’t get it. If my husband continued to do the crap TyPERV has been doing it would not have a happy ending.

He's also still liking photos of young girls. Remember the one he called "so pretty"? He liked her 3 recent photos.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Oh! LOVE the thread title!

Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Rileysmomma wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:30 pm
3momstrong wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:

Wouldn’t you think plastic SeneSHIT Barbie would shut that crap down? For the life of me I don’t get it. If my husband continued to do the crap TyPERV has been doing it would not have a happy ending.

He's also still liking photos of young girls. Remember the one he called "so pretty"? He liked her 3 recent photos.

does Ashley, the clueless know what her beloved husband is doing?
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Rileysmomma wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
SassySassenach wrote: His Hod will make him invisible. He’s playing with Fire and it will absolutely burn him. Maybe not immediately, but he’s gona slip up something terrible and wish he had listened to the “haters”.

He’s doing this publicly....just imagine what he’s doing in private. Disgusting pervert Image

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”