Unread post by crestsanicode »

LOVE THE TITLE LOL!!
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bad Mom, Bad Mom, Whatcha Gonna Do? (When Sponsors Drop You) | Part #30

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

This title is everything!! Bravo to whoever created it!
Imdying
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Imdying »

Random compliment for Aaryn- I appreciate that she buys clothes for the girls in all colors and not like Tara who limits them to rose pinks. I may not like the price tags, or even the style, but I appreciate that she incorporates colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by miasmomma »

Imdying wrote:Random compliment for Aaryn- I appreciate that she buys clothes for the girls in all colors and not like Tara who limits them to rose pinks. I may not like the price tags, or even the style, but I appreciate that she incorporates colors.

I hate seeing Tara’s Instagram. It’s so obnoxious all the rosey pinks everywhere. I like to buy for my daughter based on what I notice she seems to like. She’s been loving orange lately, and so when I found a bright orange dress the other day I was excited to surprise her with it. She was ecstatic. The girls should be able to express themselves

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love how she admits now that she found the ring herself but then remembers to say "so I asked Nick to get it for me for Valentines Day"...

Girl everyone knows you were online shopping and bought it yourself. You spend way more than that every single day online. No one believes you. But good job remembering to word it that way so you don't look like a weirdo liar thanking Nick on Instagram for a $130 fake sterling silver ring you bought yourself lmao.

She also confirmed she did intend to pass it off as real. "Nobody that you meet in person knows whether or not your ring is real unless its a really bad fake one". Hello that ring is literally costume jewelry sized. No one would actually believe that's real. The only people who can pass off rings that size as real are Kylie Jenner types. E V E R Y O N E else will assume yours is a fake. Sis a Nav Black Label isn't enough you need a Ferrari.
miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

crestsanicode wrote:I love how she admits now that she found the ring herself but then remembers to say "so I asked Nick to get it for me for Valentines Day"...

Girl everyone knows you were online shopping and bought it yourself. You spend way more than that every single day online. No one believes you. But good job remembering to word it that way so you don't look like a weirdo liar thanking Nick on Instagram for a $130 fake sterling silver ring you bought yourself lmao.

She also confirmed she did intend to pass it off as real. "Nobody that you meet in person knows whether or not your ring is real unless its a really bad fake one". Hello that ring is literally costume jewelry sized. No one would actually believe that's real. The only people who can pass off rings that size as real are Kylie Jenner types. E V E R Y O N E else will assume yours is a fake. Sis a Nav Black Label isn't enough you need a Ferrari.
I don’t like to spend money on things much, partially because I’m very clumsy and forgetful and tend to lose them. I for that reason, love fakes. That said, I’ve NEVER tried to pass something off as a real. If she really was going to try to then that’s really tacky.

frenchfriesinparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfriesinparis »

It looks so big and uncomfortable. I was thinking that she's really trying to convince herself that she likes it because it looks really hard to wear...
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

frenchfriesinparis wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:41 am It looks so big and uncomfortable. I was thinking that she's really trying to convince herself that she likes it because it looks really hard to wear...
It did look super wide and thick to. I would have already snagged it on something. Aaryn probably saw sparkles and had to have it.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

miasmomma wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:39 am
crestsanicode wrote:I love how she admits now that she found the ring herself but then remembers to say "so I asked Nick to get it for me for Valentines Day"...

I don’t like to spend money on things much, partially because I’m very clumsy and forgetful and tend to lose them. I for that reason, love fakes. That said, I’ve NEVER tried to pass something off as a real. If she really was going to try to then that’s really tacky.

Totally, I'm not bashing on it being fake at all. I have tons of real and fake jewelry. I would never pass mine off as real either though. I kind of love when people compliment my fake and I'm like "IT'S NOT REAL!!!" and they're so impressed anyway haha. The fact she had the box upside down, thanking Nick but no swipe up link on THAT post told me she was trying to pass it off as real... but then she admitted it in her last story too which is highly entertaining. If she knew people would find the ring in 0.5 seconds I doubt she would have made such a show about it but it's all too embarrassing to delete the stories now.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:43 am
frenchfriesinparis wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:41 am It looks so big and uncomfortable. I was thinking that she's really trying to convince herself that she likes it because it looks really hard to wear...
It did look super wide and thick to. I would have already snagged it on something. Aaryn probably saw sparkles and had to have it.
I have a similar ring, but about half the thickness of hers and it was so uncomfortable. I kept wearing it off and on for a week until I just admitted to myself I wasted $200 and put it in my jewelry box to be forgotten. She is probably going through the same process right now. The last thing I would want to do bloated, pregnant with 2 kids running around is have some clunky ass ring on my hand.
miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

crestsanicode wrote:
miasmomma wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:39 am

Totally, I'm not bashing on it being fake at all. I have tons of real and fake jewelry. I would never pass mine off as real either though. I kind of love when people compliment my fake and I'm like "IT'S NOT REAL!!!" and they're so impressed anyway haha. The fact she had the box upside down, thanking Nick but no swipe up link on THAT post told me she was trying to pass it off as real... but then she admitted it in her last story too which is highly entertaining. If she knew people would find the ring in 0.5 seconds I doubt she would have made such a show about it but it's all too embarrassing to delete the stories now.
Yeah definitely embarrassing to be caught out and the damage control is almost cringier to watch unfold. When i suspected my boyfriend was going to propose I (hopefully) subtly brought up how much I hate real diamonds and like my jewelry simple, good quality, but definitely something in the 100-300 dollar range like moissanite or morganite. It worked and I love my little ring. It’s just a subtle thing glimmer and sparkle on my finger and if I lose it I only lose the sentimental value

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 0b8175.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a8a31b.jpg[/IMG]

“Almost the same” I’m sorry but her actual engagement ring is a very low quality diamond. She had to get that double halo to make it look bigger than it is. And now she’s flaunting fake jewelry...just like her soul.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She can't even blame it on Nick because she picked it out. I actually think he would have picked out a better one.
Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

I have a 1ct center with a halo that I’ve had for over 7 years. They got really popular. I loved the halo because I think it accentuates the center stone. The double halo just surrounds hers with chips and distracts. The bands even more so. But that’s really her style, smoke and mirrors to appear fancier. All the glitter.

frenchfriesinparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfriesinparis »

OMG her diamond is SUCH BAD QUALITY... that's so so so so so bad
Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

I’m going to bet she cleans her wedding ring and posts a picture again to try to show how “amazing” it is.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

https://www.londonjewelers.com/henri-da ... ement-ring

well the double halo definitely fooled me into thinking her center stone was around 1ct but it's probably 1/2ct. I'm not going to lie that's a pretty cheap ring compared to what I would assume she would have. I expected her to have more like a 15k ring lol. I'm sure Nick is glad the ring came before the money :) but who will be shocked when she is trying to upgrade it now?
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Anyone who would like to join our private group chat about Erwin, feel free to DM me. I’m sure it’s obvious which people are not welcome. You need to be an established member of YTMD, not a Stan, not defending Erwin 10 times a day, and not stirring the shit with complaints and insults about other posters and how Erwin is so awesome.

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Anyone who would like to join our private group chat about Erwin, feel free to DM me. I’m sure it’s obvious which people are not welcome. You need to be an established member of YTMD, not a Stan, not defending Erwin 10 times a day, and not stirring the shit with complaints and insults about other posters and how Erwin is so awesome.

They can continue licking her ass over here Image

Return to “Aaryn Williams”